H

HB

Everyone who loves making free calls...
And who chats to people through msn instead of calling them (cos its free obviously!!)

Go to.... https://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/

And download the software... which is free..... all you need is a speaker & microphone..... or a headset that plugs in to the mic&speaker bits on your puter.

You can then add contacts in the same kind of way as on msn....

eg - AG added me - we can now chat through the computer (calling computer to computer)

You can also have video calls... and it has an IM facility.

I recommend when you've downloaded it and are going through the set up setting the name to something that people wouldn't generally search for... as my mum set hers up as Kaz something and had IM's off of a couple of random people :? :s

If you want people off here to add you i'd recommend swapping usernames via PM just incase anyone searching for peoples contacts come across this thread... last thing we want is people invading our privicy like that!!!

Its especially fantastic for if you have friends who are overseas... Dad is currently in Canada and i rang him before through Skype for 40 mins.... for Free!!! (you can't get stung for that as G would say!)

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and ask....

Enjoy!!!

xox

You can do that thru MSN, I used to do it

Msn always cuts out for me, i used yahoo for voice calls, will see how skype works though.

We have the free calls 24/7 package - Well worth it!

For £45 we have all the channels on the TV (bar movies & sports) phone line & free calls & broadband :D

Ihave skype for you can have more than one to one in phone calls its great

AG promise i'll try and get a headset tomorrow and we can do a test call...
Mum's back on the Skype to Dad in Canada (bless him) so can't nick the headset back and we're gonna head home in a minute so can't get on it for a chat! :cry:

Need to go and get the pooch and puter etc sorted... can't be arsed but G's being all whiney and wants to go home! :roll: Men!!! Get free food then want out! lol!!

xox

I can't chat to you if not! lol!
You can ring and talk to me and i can IM you back though! haha!
Thats what i've been doing with dad... mum said cos he's over there on his own (normally he's there working with someone) he's not talking so he's not excerisising his vocal cords which he needs to do for his throat to continue healing after the radiotherapy and the op last year...
So he chats and i type! lol!!!

It was only a suggestion for everyone, don't have to use it... Just an idea!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->