Slap cheek

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
It's possible my little ones have slap cheek. Just tonight found out my friend little girl has it, so pretty certain now.

Been up hospital tonight to have blood tests done to see If im amune and if virus is in my body. read up how it affects pregnancy. They talk a lot about upto 20 weeks but not much on if your further along

Does anyone know the risks etc of this if your more than 20 weeks. I'm 32. Hubby is sleeping with kids in another room tonight, they just want cuddles. He's not wanting me near them - think its a bit late, and feel bad not helping laying here in bed. Any ideas or advice?

At 32 weeks, even if you contract it there wont be issues with baby. And odds are the kids were contagious before you realized they had it, anyway. Adults rarely catch it anyway.

I'm a teacher and was exposed to it at 34 weeks. When I called the doc, they were not in a hurry to check me out. They just said at my next appt they would do the blood test to check. I ended up being fine, because I had the immunity to it, but they told me either way, at this stage baby would have been fine. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->