Slapped cheek

Thanks willow! It sure does seem that they are in some ways out of there depth with this situation ur faced with and potentially I'm faced with!

The consultant informed me yest ( I was into see them because I had pre term labour) that should I go ino labour again they will not do anything I stop it as baby is more than able to do really well outside of the womb so now knowing that information I will prob end up having a strop and demanding they induce me so they can be sure he's safe an deal with it effectively outside of my body! This of course is in the event that I have contracted it and I doubt I will give up before I'm giving ether what I'm asking for or damn good proof that he has not and will not be effected!

Too many people have foobed this slapped cheek in 3rd tri off with it not being any 'high' risk which tbh is pissing me off slightly, even people i class as good friends but I'm sorry I have every god damn right to worry as does any women faced with this situation, the risk extremely high or low is enough to make me feel concerned and worried for my unborn babies well fair so I shall voice my opinion and concerns and quite frankly the next so called friend to fob me off is going to get it in the neck big mama style!

I really hope everything works out well for u Hunni and it baby arrives safe which I'm sure will be the case for us all but it won't stop the worry until we have them here! Take care Hunni xxx

I agree, I find certain areas are not up to date on the parvo virus and pregnancy, most assume once baby is fully formed there isn't a worry like with most virus'

But obviously there has been evidence there to be concerned, and I have heard from someone who's baby did have to have an in the womb transfusion due to the virus, all went well, baby went to full term and born 100% healthy.

It's all a waiting game as the blood tests do take a while to come back (upto 14 days) if baby is still moving well and your well within yourself then take that as a good sign that all is ok, at least just to give us a little hope.

4 days left till my finally blood test then the dreaded 7-14 day wait. Keep us all updated x

Thanks mrs will keep uz posted, should know if I'm immune by tues xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->