Sleep Problems? Does anyone want to add this to the mix?

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
My 11 year old son (soon to be 12) has got 2 friends over for a 'sleep over'. So far there is a lot of giggling and I'm not sure there's going to be much sleeping.

Does anyone want to adopt them from a night, I have enough trouble sleeping without this lot as well?!

lol wait till they are 13 my son had one on his birthday b4 last and i vowed never again they kept getting up throughout the night our dog wouldnt settle and kept barking we have heavy fire doors as we live in a town house that the boys kept almost slamming all night:(
And yr pregnant and having to deal with that, lol maybe not so bad as they are still hopefully little enough to say go to bed now and maybe they will listen, big hug to you yr going to need it xx

big hug to you yr going to need it xx

Thanks! :wacko:

They have been really quiet all evening but now it's got to the stage of making their beds up they've got a bit manic.

Your son's sleepover sounds like a tough night!

Lets hope we all get some sleep :sleep:

lol I'll have them - I can't sleep at night anyway these past few weeks so I might as well...

lol I'll have them - I can't sleep at night anyway these past few weeks so I might as well...

You can keep them up playing cards :flower: I'll sleep and try and entertain them tomorrow when they're all grumpy from lack of sleep!

They've just told me they had their first sex ed lesson today and have been learning about "cleaning their bits" (their words), this is adding to the hyper giggling!

You can keep them up playing cards :flower: I'll sleep and try and entertain them tomorrow when they're all grumpy from lack of sleep!

They've just told me they had their first sex ed lesson today and have been learning about "cleaning their bits" (their words), this is adding to the hyper giggling!

Ok it's a deal! I'll sleep during the day then - I seem to have no problem at all falling asleep any time, any place in daylight - on the train, in a meeting, at the hairdressers - it's just when I go to bed at night it All Starts. Sigh.

Ok it's a deal! I'll sleep during the day then - I seem to have no problem at all falling asleep any time, any place in daylight - on the train, in a meeting, at the hairdressers - it's just when I go to bed at night it All Starts. Sigh.

Same here! What's that all about?! :shrug:

I don't know but it's driving me crazy! I am sooo tired! Fell (very embarrassingly) asleep in the hairdressers this afternoon while waiting for my son to have his haircut, but I haven't slept properly a single night for about 4 weeks now... :shrug:

I don't know but it's driving me crazy! I am sooo tired! Fell (very embarrassingly) asleep in the hairdressers this afternoon while waiting for my son to have his haircut, but I haven't slept properly a single night for about 4 weeks now... :shrug:

Cat naps everywhere :blush:

Well, they actually slept and I got some sleep too. OH got up with the baby (I should stop calling him the baby!) this morning so I could sleep some more, but after a while the sounds of wrestling from downstairs woke me up.

Only a few more hours until we get our peaceful house back!

You must be really looking forward to that! I actually slept too - seven whole hours with only one break to get up to pee - still not quite enough for me but sooo much better than past few weeks. :)

You must be really looking forward to that! I actually slept too - seven whole hours with only one break to get up to pee - still not quite enough for me but sooo much better than past few weeks. :)

That's brilliant! I'm the same though, 7 hours isn't nearly enough, I like 12!

I've not reached the stage where I have to get up to pee, I'm thinking of buying a commode though as our toilet is downstairs and our stairs are really steep!

Aw! I've been getting up to pee EVERY night since about 7 weeks or so... Yeah 12 hours does feel like about the right amount at the moment I must admit :D We luckily have an ensuite but our bedroom is very small and currently has the pram and moses basket filling the whole of the about 18 inches of space between the end of the bed and the wall, so I have to clamber over OH every time I need to get up in the night. Lots of fun for both of us (can y'hear the sarcasm there). Maybe we should both just get chamber pots...

My 11 year old son (soon to be 12) has got 2 friends over for a 'sleep over'. So far there is a lot of giggling and I'm not sure there's going to be much sleeping.

Does anyone want to adopt them from a night, I have enough trouble sleeping without this lot as well?!

i had same thing last weekend my 11 yr old daughter had 2 friends sleepover and it was a nightmare i could hear em at 3am never again i tell ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->