Sleep regression not long before walking?

Wilsey

Mummy of two!
Reaction score
Hi all,

My daughter is 13 months and not walking. She's become far more interested in pushing stuff around the room (little table, stuff with wheels, big soft blocks) in the last week or so. She has always gone to bed and just stayed on her back. Doesn't always go to sleep right away but usually just chats and then nods off.

For the last two nights, for the first time ever, she was standing up in her cot and didn't go to sleep until 9pm (super late for her)! I'm just wondering if this is connected to her wanting to walk. Or just her brain processing her newfound ability to push things around?

I've always guessed she'd walk around 15 months (but you never really know do you!). My son walked just before his 1st birthday. I literally (even though he's only 2.5 years) can't remember if this happened with him. :dohh: :blush:

Anyone remember if this happened with their LO?

P.S. of course it could be lots of things, it could be teething, maybe she was too hot etc haha ;)

DD started walking at 13 months and she didn't go through a sleep regression. She was doing the standing up in her crib and crying around 9-10 months when she learned to crawl though. That was a rough week! Hopefully it's a good sign for her. :flower:

We had some rough nights around that time just before walking. My LO walked at 13 months and one week, I think. There is also a big developmental leap at that time so any combo of these things could be causing her wakefulness at night.

We had some rough nights around that time just before walking. My LO walked at 13 months and one week, I think. There is also a big developmental leap at that time so any combo of these things could be causing her wakefulness at night.

Oh I think developmental leap then! I think she's a way off walking personally (unless she surprises me!) Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->