Sleep

could it be just a phase he's going through? or has it always been like this? alexis slept all through the night since 2 months, but when she was around 9 months she went through about a 2 week phase where she would wake up in the night and want to play, thankfully tho she grew out of it. maybe coby will just pass through it? i know that doesn't change anything now but maybe give you a bit of hope lol....crossing my fingers for you :D:D

im really hopeing its a phase, he was fairly good before now, he always woke for a feed but went back to sleep fine.

The night before last he didnt wake up over night, he went till 6.30 and wanted to get up, i didnt mind that so much, but last night he went to bed at 8pm, hi snormal time, then wokr up at 10 and didnt go back to sleep till just before 2am! then woke back up at 7.

Im so tired, its making me seroiusly doubt whether i want to do it all over again

xx

awwww :hugs: just think, the time will fly by and you'll be yelling at him "why do you have to sleep all day" :lol: maybe it won't come soon enough, but at least you know that sooner or later the time will come he'll sleep all night :D i hope for you its sooner tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->