Sleep

MummyKP

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with sleeping? I drop off ok as I'm exhausted in the evening, but I wake a few times in the night & wake at around 6am, unable to drop back off! Hope I'm not alone!

No your not alone. I keep waking up around 5am needing to pee and can never get back to sleep again!

Same here it's so annoying. By 10am I am knackered again but still have to chase after my little one...oh joy!

So glad I'm not alone. I'm exhausted now having been awake since 6 and getting up throughout the night too. So tired!!

Sleep is evading me too.

I'm so tired but really struggle to get to sleep before 1am and then by 5-6am, I'm awake again after needing a pee and not being able to get back to sleep.

x

ATM not having issues trying to get to sleep (thankfully) but the waking up in the night & not going back off after 5/6am is horrible! Today I gave in to an afternoon nap....guessing this is just the start! Lol.

Sleep....what's that? LOL I have had the worst insomnia!! Been up today since 4 in the morning. I REALLY miss sleeping. Up every night every couple hours to pee and by 3 or 4 it's almost impossible to go back to sleep. TORTURE!

Yes! I spend most of the day feeling tired, go to bed early and then have to pee about 2-3 times a night and find it so hard to get back to sleep afterwards :(

When you become a mommy :sleep: is sooooooo over-rated ladies! lol :haha: Honestly though I have spurts throughout the day. I could have a burst of energy then all of a sudden be ready to crash. It isn't always at the same time each day either. I'm usually so tired by the end of the day I have a blazing headache!

I'm more than happy with the idea of no sleep when the baby comes, but to be experiencing this at 5 weeks is a shock! Haha. I was up for two hours last night, and already crashing down today!

Not alone at all.... I hear we won't be sleeping good for a long time =x I fall asleep fine but wake up at 3 am and usually I'll fall back and up at 4 am and basically every hour until I get up. The strange dreams don't help and neither does the need to pee. I feel exhausted all day and just want to nap at work. I am hoping the no sleep once they arrive is a better kind of no sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->