Sleep !!

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi All,

Quick quetion regarding your Lo's sleeping habits. My DS2 seems to like sleeping early evening for a good few hours, feeds between 3-4pm then stays awake a while but then once he goes to sleep doesn't wake I then end up having to wake him for a bottle, but then wakes at 4am for another feed but doesn't want to go back to sleep !!!

Any tips to try make him sleep at night rather than the evening, he doesn't sleep that much during the day probably a couple of hours in the morning as he's always up at 4am ! but then only probably 1hr max in the afternoon which is why I think he sleep alot early evening.

This is all new to me as my DS1 was a dream for sleeping !!

Thanks for any advice.

PS. He's had colic & reflux so his routine was very random in the early days so just trying to sort him out now.

x

Holly had reflux too, so wasn't in any kind of routine for ages. I found that she needed to have a nap every 1.5-2 hours through the day or she'd want to sleep for ages in the early evening. So she had a lot of short naps instead of a few long ones. She STTN between 8 weeks and 4 months, so it did work - until the 4 month sleep regression hit :wacko: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->