Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Can i join you over here.....my little boy wakes up at 7pm ish on a night after sleeping most of the day :hissy: and crys and wont settle till around 5am!! it was 5.30 last night and was awake again screaming at 8.30, he is very windy and is often sick on a night he has lots of wind both ways and you can hear his tummy making weird noises all evening, i know its not his fault but im totally exhausted i have a 4 year old as well who is getting left out as i just havent got the energy to do normal things with her like play or take her the park, my house is a total shit tip! all i want is 6 hours even broken sleep a night and i can function but im getting 2-3 :cry: been trying infacol but it doesnt seem to be making any differnce at all. :(

im finding the nights really really hard :(:(:( he wakes up twice in the night & i know that doesnt sound too bad but im really struggling!! feel like i havent slept for weeks!! wish i had someone here to help me sometimes!

Elyse was up 12:45 until 2:30 on and off tonight... like slept for 5 mins cried for 10. Frustrating!! On Saturday she is 11 months old :(

Arrrrggghhh .. last wee my Lo dropped is night feed!WHoop...slept from 6pm -5am, came in with Mummy and then slept till 7:30 I was in heaven!

Past two nights he's wanted his bottle, and has stayed awake for 2 - 2.5 hours! Arrrrgh! Not fun, specially as its the two days I am working for a few hours! Boo! whats going on

I'm sure my LO knows when we've got to be up early the next day...and decides that is when we'll have a bad night!!:dohh:

I'm happy to say that things have improved here since my last two posts in this thread...:thumbup:

...we now manage a 4/5 hour sleep initially (between 11/12 and 4/5am), then a feed, followed by maybe a couple of 2 hour chunks of sleep...not ideal...but manageable. :happydance: :sleep: :happydance:

Think I need to join you ladies. Last night Jacob slept from 8-10, stayed awake until 1.30, then slept until 3. He then stayed awake until 6.30 which is when I have to start getting ready for work and getting all of his stuff ready for the child minder.

I'm such a zombie at the moment, and think it's gonna start effecting my work soon :(

can i join you girls
my LO is 6.5 months old and has never slept straight through the night, he wakes up about 2-3 times during the night for milk as he cant seem to drink enough milk during the day like other babies of his age. He has 3 decent solid meals a day but this hasn't helped i hoped it would have

can i join you girls
my LO is 6.5 months old and has never slept straight through the night, he wakes up about 2-3 times during the night for milk as he cant seem to drink enough milk during the day like other babies of his age. He has 3 decent solid meals a day but this hasn't helped i hoped it would have

my lo is the same as yours, my lo is 8 months, never slept all night wakes about 2 or 3 times, feeds at 9.30pm before i go to bed and at about 2am, it used to be more but i some how got it down to this.

:sleep:

Jacob tired himself out so much yesterday that he slept from 9.30-5.30. But I didn't sleep because he was moaning and groaning in his sleep. He's definitely not a happy bunny :(

Last night was another blur. I'm so lacking in sleep I can't remember what happened. All I know Darwin fed all evening and on/off early morning and grunted the rest of the time. :(

^ Oh my goodness what a precious pic in your sig :cloud9:

I haven't posted on here before but Jacob hasn't been sleeping through the night since, well since day 1 really. We thought we'd cracked it at one point and he slept through for a few nights but then that stopped and now he wakes anywhere between 1-3am and that's him grunting and whining until morning, me and hubby are knackered, my eyes are getting so heavy I'm gonna have to resort to the matchsticks soon. He's not hungry when he wakes or anything. I just wish he would sleep, it's so hard to function without a good sleep :(

i don;t know if i posted here before but Lincoln is 18 months old and still wakes up 4-5 times a night for boobies ..ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
he was getting better to 2 times a night and last month he started to do this and i'm so tired

Joe had a few bad days when he was up between 1 and 3am....I wasn't happy, cause I was ill with the flu.
But I discovered Joe will sleep through until 7am when I give him his Hipp Good night milk at around 11.30pm, which is around hubby's bedtime anyway, so he can feed him. Happy days.

my lo is 7 months and has only slept thru for about 3 nights and not since. he is on 3 meals a day with milk in between and still wakes for a bottle, how can this be? i feel so ill with sleep deprivation, i feel permanently drunk x :(

i would love to see answers to the above, as i'm the same! can anyone help!!!

Im the same, my lo is 8 months and wakes so much, i feed her at 19pm and 3am ish and she wakes fidgetting other than these times, some babies dont sleep through until 3 yrs....hehe oh no!
have a look at the toddler section on here, theres a sleepless support thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->