Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Sam I would be a bit annoyed too! Although it was good of hi8m to do it, you'd think he'd stick it out for u!

Sam I would be a bit annoyed too! Although it was good of hi8m to do it, you'd think he'd stick it out for u!

Well come to find out Sarah, he stayed up till 12. Haha, he said today he should have gone to bed around 10, and he would have had a couple extra hours. :dohh: And he is now forgiven since he has offered to do the same tonight!!!! :cloud9:

Well come to find out Sarah, he stayed up till 12. Haha, he said today he should have gone to bed around 10, and he would have had a couple extra hours. :dohh: And he is now forgiven since he has offered to do the same tonight!!!! :cloud9:

That's sweet of him to offer to stay up tonight :D

We put some teething gel on Seth last night and he onoly woke up 3 times. Going to try tonight again to see if it makes a difference again. We had a busy day so he might just have been knackered.

xxx

Glad you got a little bit of a good sleep Sam. I've never had a night off since Ruby went onto bottles a 4 weeks ago, he does on the odd occassion go to get her but I still feed her.

I always get the "I've got to get up and go to work in the morning". Like we get to lay in our bed in the morning and laze about all day!!!. MEN, Grrrrrrr.

Ava took 3hrs to go to sleep last night then only slept in 2-3hr increments

Glad you got a little bit of a good sleep Sam. I've never had a night off since Ruby went onto bottles a 4 weeks ago, he does on the odd occassion go to get her but I still feed her.

I always get the "I've got to get up and go to work in the morning". Like we get to lay in our bed in the morning and laze about all day!!!. MEN, Grrrrrrr.

Well, it was only for the weekend, and it was something I asked of him, he didn't offer. I think he said yes, because I just sat there crying while asking him because I was just so tired.

I just don't understand why Bren is not sleeping. Put him down at 7:30 and he slept 2 hours and woke up. Put him down at 10, he woke up at 11. Back down and he woke up at 12. Took me 2 hours to get him back down, he just was crying and not having any of me trying to comfort him. Back up at 3:45. Slept till 5:15. Took an hour to get him back to sleep and he woke back up at 7. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I honestly can't take much more of this. I am getting depressed and feeling detached from everything. Who ever coined the phrase 'sleep like a baby' I would love to punch in the face right now. :hissy:

:hugs:Sorry your feeling so down about it. Your not doing anything wrong, it's just so hard to know what they need when they're like that. Is he maybe coming down with a cold or something, or teething some more?
Ruby didn't have a good night last night, she was constantly waking and ended up having to bring her through to our bed but still didn't settle well, she was a bit sniffly today so I think it's a cold. She's been down since 8.30 and settled, touch wood (that's it I've said it now :dohh:)

Hope it goes better tonight. x

Last 2 nights had been good. She woke at 3 then 7 then 9, and the next night 2.45, 6.45,8.45. Last night however she woke 1.45, 3.15,4.15, 6.20 and 7.00. GRRRR!!

Well i am now in this thread! i thought he was going through a phase but i really belong here!

Jayden had is weetabix and 4oz of milk then got put in his cot at 7.30pm and woke up at 12 for a drink and change nappy then back asleep at 12.45 then we were up at 2,3,4,5 and out of bed at 6.30am

xx

:hug:
Lets all wish for a better night tonight for all!

we had slight slight improvement lastnight, we went out so didnt pick the kids up from colins brothers till 12.30, ffion had slept from 8 till 11.30 then was awake until we picked them up, she then slept from 12.30 (in the car) till 2 then woke for dummy then till 4.15 for dummy then 7.15 for morning bottle

Well Bren went down just after 8 and my DH put me to be in the guest room and said he would get me at midnight. Bren didn't wake up till half past 12. So I got up and nursed him, and he went back to sleep till almost 4. :hissy: I could not get back to sleep!!! He was up and down till 6. I don't feel too bad this morning, but I know later in the day I will. Hopefully he will nap and I can do so as well.

My OH doesn't get up in the night either Sam. I let him iff as he has to get up at half 5 for work and I give him a lie in on a saturday morning. But Sundays are MY lie in. He gets up and takes her into the living room when she wakes up. I get to lie in which is fab, sometimes I wake up and check the time and it's 11!

For the past 3 or so nights Savannah has been taking 3 hrs to sleep. She just cries when I put her in her bassinette, it's not even coz she's hungy! I feel like such a bad mother coz by the end of it I get a little rough, am in tears and wishing I never had her. Then She wakes up after only a couple of hours. What happened to my good baby?

For the past 3 or so nights Savannah has been taking 3 hrs to sleep. She just cries when I put her in her bassinette, it's not even coz she's hungy! I feel like such a bad mother coz by the end of it I get a little rough, am in tears and wishing I never had her. Then She wakes up after only a couple of hours. What happened to my good baby?

I went through a period where Bren would fight me and fight me to go down to sleep, drove me NUTS. So I quit trying to get him to go to sleep earlier in the evening. If he didn't respond, I just would head back to the living room, sit down with him, watch tv, rock him, what ever and it really helped. I saw no point in torturing the both us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->