Sleepless Nights Support Thread

The past 2 nights Seth has only woken up once (and then at 5-6am when he comes in with us). Not sure why though! Only thing we've done differently is putting him down at 840pm strictly, and also a bit of calgel.

Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight.

xxx

The past 2 nights Seth has only woken up once (and then at 5-6am when he comes in with us). Not sure why though! Only thing we've done differently is putting him down at 840pm strictly, and also a bit of calgel.

Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight.

xxx

we used calgel lastnight and ffion only woke up once. maybe thats our answer! :rofl:

I hope so, put it on him again tonight.

We seem to have got ourselves into a good little routine now, Im enjoying my extra sleep :) Plus we get up early enough to make the most of the day.

Calgel is definately the key :)

xxx

i have to join u girls the last few nights have progressivly been getting worse. and last night he went down at 930 was awake at 1230, 200, 315, 450 then 7.

wheres my good baby gone he used to always sleep 7-8 hours.

itried the calgel last night on jack to and it worked we got 6 1/2 hours again x thanks for the tip everyone xx

colin woke ffion up about 12ish, stupid idiot talking on the phone. then she woke every hour.

was seriously fuming with him

twat

:rofl:

colin woke ffion up about 12ish, stupid idiot talking on the phone. then she woke every hour.

twat

Seth was bad last night too.

He and Ffion must have some kind of crazy distant language thingy going on. They seem to sleep badly and well on the same nights.

xxx

Hannah's been bad but I think it's because it's warm here, they turned off the AC and it's almost impossible to get our apartment to cool down, even at night. We dress her very lightly but still I don't think she's comfy so she's waking more

twat

Seth was bad last night too.

He and Ffion must have some kind of crazy distant language thingy going on. They seem to sleep badly and well on the same nights.

xxx

thats really weird!

ffion was bad again lastnight grrr

What's calgel? Probably a stupid question. I want to try some and see if it works!

Oh. I have baby bonjela but it's called Bonjela lol do you just get it from chemists?

its made by Calpol.. i buy mine in morrisons

We spoke to the HV today and apparently his teeth are "imminent" and he keeps pulling his ear (which Ive never noticed before) so I guess thats whats made him so cranky. He also has a nasty cold atm and cant breathe through his nose. last night wasnt fun :( But so far tonight he's been ok :) Fingers crossed.

xxx

well calgel was a one off jack is not sleeping well at all. hes not waking up to be fed hes just waking up to play or have a cuddle. and its hard getting him back to bed. he came in mine at 3 this morning :blush: so not what i wanna do but i was so tired x

calgel was a one off with us too.

im so tired!

my mum has ffion again tonight... its the only solution ive found so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->