Slight Whine

moose

Reaction score
Noooo ooooo ooo ooo oo

Kings of Leon will be playing in the city by us in August! I have been waiting to see them play since the first album. Husband was even suppose to take me to see them in Seattle. It never happened.

Our little girl will only be 2 months, I don't think the Husband will "let" me go (not that I need permission, but I will have the boobies with me tehehe). We always said we wouldn't leave her with anyone for a long long time, 2 months isn't long enough in his mind.

So I don't think I will get to see them play again. Booo.

It is petty I know, but booo.

Ever thought about pumping?
And by 2 months old, you might need the welcomed night out.

Just a thought hun.

I too would be gutted!

Im going to a concert about 50 miles away when my baby is just over a month old. He'll have his daddy plus i'll pump some mum juice. Shouldn't be away from him for over 5-6hours.

I only agreed to go if OH had him though!

I am thinking about pumping....who knows I might need a couple hour break by then tehehee.

I would totally leave her with Husband, but he really wants to see them too. I know my Dad and his wife would love to have her for a couple hours....

Husband said well buy the tickets and we will see in August how it is all going.

Hmmmm....

omg i luuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee the kings of leon, saw them a couple of years ago, and wanted to go again this year but coiuldnt get tickets booo hooo, not that one of their gigs would really have been an appropriate place for a preggers chick any way haha

I know eh!?! They are the best, I so want to go!

Ah man, that is too bad that you couldn't get tickets! Oh well I guess if neither of us goes we will still have our CDs right?! Tehheee!

lol, bubs loves having a rock out with me too, either that or she is kicking me telling me to turn the flippin music down haha

i'd def get tickets and make plans to go if it was me, with a band that big you can easily sell the tickets on if you change your minds

i used to go 2-3 gigs a month before being preggers. I've only been 2 in the last 8 months. Another 3 i had to give ticket to SIL as was feeling too ill or was worried about hurting bump as its standing only :(
im desperate for some live music. ive found some this fri (hammerfall) and next thurs (alestorm-pirate metal!) at a local venue that im considering going, even though i could drop any min! ive also found a gig in wolves in 3wks time and one in brum in 4wks time. im def going if possible.
OH also likes metal, but different style than my taste so he's happy for me to go with someone else and will go with me if no one else can. they aint big bands so can buy tickets on door, just need to see how we feel at time. its only 3-4hrs max. will need childcare.

I got my tickets! I think I am nuts though tehehee!

I love my shows! I haven't been to any since we found out....however I have a concert when I am 35 weeks! I am so excited about it, and more so cause I know there is seating at the venue so I can relax!

Good luck charlieann in getting to your shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->