Slimfast diet, edit and updated.

Hello, i've been thinking of starting SF soon and just saw your thread so i hope you dont mind me asking a few q's?

I've just had my baby 3 mths ago and pre-preg i was 10st 10. A few weeks after having lo i was 12st 4 and it has now crept back up to 12st 10 :cry: I walk 2 miles 5 times a week and swim once a week. Don't snack as much as i used to when i was pregnant and i mainly cook fresh meals every evening with loads of veg. But i'm ll stifinding it very hard to lose weight :cry:

I only seem to lose weight when i'm ill or depressed so i literally don't eat anything and get no calories but obviously this is not good so i thought about SF.

Does this mean you have a low calorie intake but do the shakes provide you with enough of the other nutrients you need? And will i pile on the weight if i stop doing the SF plan, although i only tend to pile the weight on when pregnant.

Will it mess up with my metabolism in the long run too?

Thanks.

.......And well done for your 1 stone weight loss :thumbup:

Thats fine ask away :flower:
The shakes have all the vitamins and nutrients you need but as long as you have a sensible balanced meal in the evening you'll be fine & I snack on fruit and low fat yogurt during the day, I also take ADIOS max slimming aid tablets and I also take a multi-vitamin just to be sure. No you won't pile it on just don't eat crap all the time like have junk food 24/7 etc keep it in moderation and eat a balanced diet and it'll be fine :thumbup: & It's not messed my metabolism up as far as I know, hope this helps :flower:

well ladies a little update from me :)

iv now been on slim fast for just over a month (although the last week i havent followed it as Christmas is ment for eating lol)

anyhow it hasnt hindered my progress, in 1 month iv managed to lose a whole stone :dance: although i do think the fact my granddad was taken very sick during the first week and i hardly ate anything probably contributed to that but im very happy right now with the loss :)

[/QUOTE]

Thats fine ask away :flower:
The shakes have all the vitamins and nutrients you need but as long as you have a sensible balanced meal in the evening you'll be fine & I snack on fruit and low fat yogurt during the day, I also take ADIOS max slimming aid tablets and I also take a multi-vitamin just to be sure. No you won't pile it on just don't eat crap all the time like have junk food 24/7 etc keep it in moderation and eat a balanced diet and it'll be fine :thumbup: & It's not messed my metabolism up as far as I know, hope this helps :flower:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you :) i've never taken slimming tablets but i may take a multi vitamin too. Are you only allowed a certain amount of healthy snacks a day? How long have you been on it and how much weight have you lost. Do you find the shakes fill you up and do they fill you up for long?

well ladies a little update from me :)

iv now been on slim fast for just over a month (although the last week i havent followed it as Christmas is ment for eating lol)

anyhow it hasnt hindered my progress, in 1 month iv managed to lose a whole stone :dance: although i do think the fact my granddad was taken very sick during the first week and i hardly ate anything probably contributed to that but im very happy right now with the loss :)

Well done :) i will start after the new year. This gives me hope, thanks! Also sorry to hear about your grandad, hope he's doing ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->