slimfast

Bec C

Reaction score
I have decided enough is enough so have gone and bought 3 tins. Any tips on doing this right? I so need to lose this spare tyre. I have baby and comfort food weight and really need a boost to not only feel better, but to help my back and pcos. So any advice would be so great

Thanks in advance

Exercise. Don't think the shakes are going to work like magic. If you sit on your buns and don't try to change your diet you won't find success.

At least, that was my experience.

I did it for a week but then I just sort of started eating healthy in replacement for the shakes. If i were you I'd right out a plan, thats what I did.
this was mine
7am - shake
10am - snack (100 cal)
1 pm - shake
3pm - snack (100 cal)
5pm - snack (100 cal)
7.30pm - dinner (600 cal)

I find eating a little often is best as you don't get hungry and end up eating things you shouldn't! good luck! Slimfast is really not that bad, actually :)

Icant really exercise at the mo as I have such a bad back, all I can do is walk on a good day. Its not a long term fix, just a kick up the bum type thing to get me going, see the diff in a short space of time and then that will give me the incentive to keep at it, plus once I go on to a healthy eating plan it will seem like Im being spoilt after having cold shakes lol

I have the same problem with my back so I am having to do it by diet. I cut out refined sugar and eat very healthy and only about 12-1400 calories a day. I eat more on weekends...I try not to go overboard, but I eat close to normally on weekends I have been losing about 1.5 pounds a week. So the shakes should work fine as basically you are cutting down your calories. How much weight you lose depends on how much you need to lose. I still have about 7 pounds to go, but my bmi is pretty low so it takes longer. If you have more to lose it should come off more quickly! Good luck!

I did the slim fast diet earlier this year and did it for a few weeks. I lost a lot of weight on it and it's good for a kick start you just have to try to carry on eating healthy after to avoid putting the weight back on. GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->