Slimming world advice please :)

Ohhh fx for you hun xxx

I lost 8.5 lbs in a week wow Sw works when you stick to it. But I do have soooooooo much to loose xxx

Wow topsy that is amazing! Well done you! :D
Don't focus on the over all weight you want to lose but set smaller goals, that way it will not feel so daunting and you get victories all along the way :)

Negative test. Maybe im spotting because im due on properly within the next few days. Never mind. The longer it takes for my bfp means the more we save up for me to be on mat leave :)

Well done on the loss topsy! I wish i had bigger loses like that. Keep going!
I got home from work last night and dh had got me a belgian bun. I ended up eating it and enjoying it and it was 16 syns. Its ok, i wont have any syns today. That will fix it :)

I made this curry sauce last night....

1 tin Chopped tomatoes
One chopped onion
Garlic
60ml veg stock
1-2 tbs of tikka powder

All in a pan, boil and simmer for 10-15 min. Blitz til smooth but i left some lumps in mine.

Its my spin on the sw chip shop curry sauce but i omitted the yogurt as im on sp. Used tikka powder instead of normal curry powder and mixed it with chicken. I had cauli rice with mine.
It was so nice, it actually reminded me of a pataks jar of curry sauce. Cheap ingredients too.

Sorry the test was negative. Strange though that spotting. But good mental attitude :)

Sorry the test was negative. Strange though that spotting. But good mental attitude :)

Had odd periods since the day i started so nothing suprises me these days :haha: ahhh the joys of endometrioses and pcos.....

So when you search ham on sw app it says its a 'p' food. Does this includes packet ham that you use on sandwiches?
Im using my two b choices on sandwiches for work tomorrow to have with my sp tomato soup and im going to have ham and salad on them.

Im changing sw groups. My consultant is fab but i was in iceland today picking up some sw burgers and there was a printed up notice advertising the groups in my area.
I almost squeeked when i saw that there was one being held on a tuesday night in a pub right next door to the flats i live in......yey!!!!!
So my new wi is tuesday after work at 7:30pm. Its fine, i get off the bus after work at around 7:10pm. Nip home, change, and off out again. Its on my doorstep. And even if the bus was late i know the meetings dont start for half hour til everyones weighed so its all good.
The last time i was in that pub i was plastered and dancing with a tall lamp thingy. It was my hen night and was asking for a stripping fireman.....then it went blank....then im back home in my bathroom being sick with a big sore ankle. Dh stood over me begging me not to miss the toilet :haha: :haha:

The end of your hen night sounds horrendous lol I was only drunk once in my life cause the whole throwing up thing cured me off drinking, I felt that disgusting lol But yay for a group next door! That will be so convenient :)

I was so bad this week and to top it off my MIL and SIL came over and there were biscuits and pie and koftes. Oh man this week is a wash out! I just hope I won't pay too dearly for it :(

I have been away this weekend but mostly stayed on track.

Your hen night story made me giggle :) and so glad that the group is closer to you hun.

Angel hun hope the scales are kind to you hun xxx

It doesn't really work for me either and it really feels like a diet :( How come you gained though? Ate too much I am guessing? Pants indeed!

It doesn't really work for me either and it really feels like a diet :( How come you gained though? Ate too much I am guessing? Pants indeed!

Possibly under eating if im honest. They are so strict at work about what you can have on your desk, data protection etc.....because im really going to write a customers details on a satsuma :haha:
So i was having to sneak fruit to my desk and eat it on the sly. We are getting lockers soon so i don't know how thats going to pan out.

Af has probably not been good to me either. I did feel awfully bloated last night and when i get af my stomach is crazy. Im sat wondering Not if its period pain, trapped wind, hunger pain or do i need to go to the toilet. Its crazy. Plus ive been crazy hungry this week, perhaps thanks to af.

So, no more sp, its proper pants. I miss my sw chips and because you cant have pasta, rice etc i always find i eat all my syns at once rather than space them out in the day. Ee is the way forward for me :)

Today .....

Breakfast = Porridge made with water and sweetener topped with red berries (hxb)

Lunch = scrambled eggs, bacon and plum tomatoes. Ive got the bacon wrapped in foil keeping warm in a food flask, the eggs i can scramble in the microwave at work and also warm the toms up :) i will be the envy of the canteen.

Tea = mixed peppers, mushrooms, bean sprouts and green beans stir fried in oyster sauce. With noodles and 2 pieces of salmon.

Grazing on fruit as usual and i have a mug shot for my last break.

Hxa is 4 laughing cow light cheese triangles.

Syns
3 crackers 3
Caramel wafer bar 5
Yogurt 3.5
Splashes of milk for teas maybe 1.5

Ee is so much better. I only got yogurts with syns in because i had planned on sp this week and free yogurts aren't allowed.

I was bloated last night. Dp kindly pointed out as i changed into my pj's he said "you do look more stuck out than usual around the middle." :doh:
Thank you darling, i really love you too :haha:

I didnt eat breakfast on monday. I arrived in work and my phone rang, it was my work friend asking if i could come help her from the tram station into work as she'd had a funny turn and gone all dizzy. Shes 19 weeks pregnant.
So i went to help her and walkes her into work. Found a first aider and sat with her for a bit until the first aider took her to hospital to be checked. She was 100% fine. Her first baby so she was very scared bless her.
Worth skipping breakfast for though.

I've also been going wrong with my HXB choices. I always assumed that the kingsmill tasty wholemeal rolls were 1 hxb as they were small......wrongo! I have three left in the freezer and was going to defrost one for sw burgers tonight. I checked the app just to be sure and they arent a b choice. The warburton ones are so im off to buy a pack of those instead :)
So its small things like that that have been slowing me down. At least i know now xx

Glad your friend is ok! Scary stuff!

And yes I agree, as long as you know where you are going wrong it is ok as you can adapt. Weird though that one roll is and another one that seems the same isn't a HEX. Maybe one has more sugar or oil? Hope you get a good result at the next weigh in :)

Not HXB :nope:https://m.tesco.com/h5/groceries/r/www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=278066254

HXB :thumbup:https://groceries.iceland.co.uk/warburtons-8-wholemeal-rolls-sliced/p/57199

Checked, double checked and triple checked :) hxb or 6 syns.

The kingsmill must be made differently. I've always bought them since starting sw as i just assumed they were 60g or less they could be used as hxb.
Sw burger, chips and salad tonight yummmm!

I've lost 3 more lbs and I'm finally under the 200lbs mark!!! I'm 199 :haha: but it's been a while since I've not seen a 2 on the scale!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->