Slimming world advice please :)

My biscuits thingys

Attachments

• 2016-10-08 15.02.47.jpg
    2016-10-08 15.02.47.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1
wow they look good! Please share the recipe? Or have you already and I missed it?

No I haven't hun.

2 eggs
35 g oats
4 tablespoons of sweetener
some almond essence

Mix together and put in a silicone tray and bake for 20-25 mins at 190 i made 9

They smell lovely

xxxx

ooh that sounds lovely and simple! I will definitely try those, thank you :D

Trying them!

I made kale crisps. Those count as speed, right? Its just kale laid on a baking tray with fry light and seasoning and done in the oven.

ooh what a good idea! No idea though if it would be ok cause I know that you need to syn potato crisps since they don't fill you like a proper potato. better ask. But I am going to try those too! Thanks :D

ooh what a good idea! No idea though if it would be ok cause I know that you need to syn potato crisps since they don't fill you like a proper potato. better ask. But I am going to try those too! Thanks :D

I wasn't sure because kale is speed whereas potato isn't

Yeah I know but then fruits are speed and when they are baked they have to be synned. I never quite got the whole idea there to be honest :shrug:

Yeah I know but then fruits are speed and when they are baked they have to be synned. I never quite got the whole idea there to be honest :shrug:

But other vegetables can be baked and still be speed, like broccoli or onion etc.

I think with fruit it is because of the higher sugar content and it breaks down the fibre so it is easier to overeat.

You might be right. I am going to ask the consultant. If it is free Ill be all over it! :D :p

Another 1.5lb off this week.

Regarding the crisps, I think they are classed as a tweak. If you are having them as part of a meal then they'll be free/speed but if you are snacking on them, you are supposed to syn them. If you're not having loads every day, I personally wouldn't bother synning them but some people stay away from tweaks.

Well done Lindsey :)

Yeah that is what my consultant said too. I have been wary of tweaks but I suppose a few here and there would not matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->