Slimming world advice please :)

I SOMEHOW lost 2lbs :)

Funny last week when I was really good I didnt loose this week when i have had a wobbly week I loose!!!!!

xxxx

Well done! Might have been catch up from last week? Sometimes it can be tummy content weighing us down if you know what I mean! :)

0.5lb on! Oops! Was expecting it due to being poorly the week before, normally catches up with you! The wine probably didnt help mind you!

You will soon loose that again hun xxxx

That is not so bad, it'll come off in no time! :hugs:

Thank you! Yeah 0.5lb isn't too bad, can easily lose it again!

Still on plan ( somehow!) hoping for a 2lb loss next week girls xxxx

Ive been good this week too and hoping to get back into target! So FX to all of us :)

Good luck hun.... I am sure you will sweetie :) xxxx

I've been a bit naughty this week! Bottle of wine thursday night, fish & chips & couple of glasses of wine friday night and a few cocktails on sat night....been the good the rest of the time so hoping to pull back any damage!

It'll be the week after when most of the damage will be done. I have my Son's birthday (he wants to go to Pizza Hut) and work's Xmas do (we are getting the train to York, going for a meal then staying over in a hotel and drinking all night!)

Ooh that does sound difficult! But it is a difficult season! I hope the damage won't be too bad for you and you have a fun time :)

Ooh that does sound difficult! But it is a difficult season! I hope the damage won't be too bad for you and you have a fun time :)

I was debating on whether to try & be as good as I possibly can (if that is even possible?!) or just go for it and accept whatever gain I get, draw a line and start again.

I think I'm going with the latter. Work's xmas do is obviously only once a year, it's not very often I get a night away from kids and I want to enjoy it to the fullest!

Very true but do consider being good in the days between those dos or you will end up with a gain that might be rather larger than hoped. I know if I give in to any temptation inbetween, I will gain a stone at least! It is sadly so much easier to gain than lose :S

Oh I'll be good inbetween. I'll be writing off the 'bad' days and be good the rest of the days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->