Slimming world advice please :)

Another 2lb off this week. Got my 1 Stone Award as well 😀

Hi!

I've read through a few of these posts and people seem to be doing really well! I have my first meeting tomorrow, so excited!

Oooo completely forgot to update for last week.

I maintained which I was pleased with, it was one of those weeks that fell apart at the weekend (eating out, booze etc). Tried to claw back as much as I could, so was happy to maintain as was expecting a gain.

Will be weighing in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss!

Well done indeed.
I binged last Sunday and knew my weigh in on Monday would be weighed down by content so I didn't go. Being good this week so far but have my mum's bday dinner coming up Friday. Am taking her out to the opera and then to a swish restaurant. It's seafood so will try to go fo rthe most saintly grilled fish option.

Lost 2lb this week.

I'm lucky that my weigh in is on a Thurs so if I've had a blow out on the weekend, I have time to get back on track.

I tend to have a bottle of wine (or two!) on a Fri or Sat night so I use my Syns on a weekly basis rather than daily, which seems to be working for me.

Well done Topsy! That's a fab loss!

Lost 1lb this week. Half a pound off my club 10 award! Got my Silver Body Magic award this week so now currently working towards my Gold.

Total weight loss is 1st 4.5lb with 6lb to go for my Target (although this may change)

New week sweetie! Draw a line under it and move on. It happens! :hugs:

Lost 4.5lb this week! Mainly due to a vomiting bug mind you!

Got my Club 10 and my 1.5 Stone Awards. I'm 1.5lb.off target but thinking of changing it from 11st 7lb to 11st. I'm aiming for a Size 12 which I can fit into now but it's just slightly too tight.

That is brilliant! It is a good result, even though it was with the sickness.
I wish I could stick with the plan too but being at my target, kinda, has made me a bit complacent. :/

Lost 4.5lb this week! Mainly due to a vomiting bug mind you!

Got my Club 10 and my 1.5 Stone Awards. I'm 1.5lb.off target but thinking of changing it from 11st 7lb to 11st. I'm aiming for a Size 12 which I can fit into now but it's just slightly too tight.

Well done hun-YOU are doing fab :) xxxx

WI tomorrow I am not to hopeful as i have been OFF plan :( xxxx

WI tomorrow I am not to hopeful as i have been OFF plan :( xxxx

Honestly, don't beat yourself up over it. Slimmingworld is a long term thing, not a quick fix. Sometimes, life gets in the way & you fall off the wagon (or in my usual case, I fall off and the horse & wagon bolt!)

Accept the gain (if you get one), draw a line under it and start again. Don't feel guilty or a failure, life's too short to feel like that over a couple of lbs.

^^Thank you hun ALL very true word and fab advice :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"