Slimming world advice please :)

Aw I am sorry Topsy! :hugs: FX this week will be better!

Sorry to hear that Topsy. It really is a hard time of the year with all the Christmas things about.

Don't let it get you down though. Write off the past two weeks, accept the gain and moved past it. I find if I start dwelling on a gain then I go off plan (thinking a long the lines of Fuck It, I've gained might as well go totally off plan) and it then gets harder & harder to get back on it.

Yeah I have that too! But I am determined for this last week to be good so that when I do indulge on xmas, I won't face too much of a gain after. You can do it Topsy!
I have my weigh in today. I think I am back in target, I hope so anyway. I haven't been to weigh in in the last 2 weeks! FX!

2lbs off since my last weigh in! Woohoo! I had not gone the last two weigh ins cause I knew I would be over my +3lbs grace zone. Now I am back in it and only 1lbs over target. Hopefully this will come off this week (or even more! [-o<) cause I would love to not be over that grace zone after xmas. FX! Hope you are all doing well too :)

Well done AngelUK!

I maintained this week which I was expecting. Went to BurgerKing on Tuesday night for Joshua's Birthday (& drank a fair amount of wine at the weekend!)

Got my Works Xmas do tomorrow day & night so hopefully have enough time to pull back all the damage before next week's weigh in!

Maintain is ok under those circs! Well done and good luck!

Lost 1.5lb this week! I'm now 1lb under my target weight! Going to lower my target after Xmas & New Year.

Well I had a 2lb gain this week. Completely expected as been off plan since last Thurs! I was expecting more of a gain so was happy with 2lb!

That is really not bad at all! I am sure I gained way more than that and I am struggling to get back on plan now :S

That is really not bad at all! I am sure I gained way more than that and I am struggling to get back on plan now :S

I was like that last Thurs. Lost weight & got to target (& it's Christmas!) so just thought...fuck it. Ate what I've wanted since then including chinese takeaway, HUGE xmas dinner, lots of wine, ate out Boxing Day....It's one week in 52, it's Xmas time, I think it's completely allowed. Diets can't get in the way of everything otherwise you'd end up miserable imo. Give yourself a date to allow off plan eating (for me it'll be the 3rd Jan) then back on it.

You are probably right but I am scared of a huge gain if I really do let go :S

Ok thank you-might have had a few to many syns today BUT its going ok. LOVE it I can still munch on fruit if I am hungry tonight :) How are you doing hun?

xxxx

Also super hungry today. Wondering if AF might be due early! Kinda tired too which doesn't help. But not doing too badly! FX we both continue well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->