Slimming world advice please :)

it does! I unfortunately loooove all things sweet!

My youngest's homework is to make vegetable soup...at least that's slimming world friendly! We shall be making that tonight.

I did make a complaint to Joshua's teacher about making sweets for homework being not slimmingworld friendly! (In jokey manner of course!) All of his homework is sweet based (they are studying Charlie & the Chocolate Factory) but luckily only have to make sweets once!

Weigh In today: 1lb loss which takes me to 2lb under current target.

I am aiming to lower my target to 11stone (currently 11st 5lb) but dragging it out as much as possible as I don't have to pay at the moment! Will have to pay if I lose 1+lb next week I believe (trying to get to payday first though!)

You have a 3± grace zone and then another week of grace to get back into target, should you fall out of target at the next weigh in. So You'll have to pay the following week if you lose more or maintain at that weight.

Ah yes of course, thanks :)

I put on 3lbs which is beyond me as I walked my butt off (20k+ every week day apart from one day when I did 33k and 16k and 16k on the weekend) and according to my fitness pal I have over 6000 calories deficit. I am hoping it is water weight cause this is depressing. :(

Oh no angel, sorry hun, our bodies do funny things at time :( xxx

I'd probably say water weight as well. My colleague put on 1lb last week, she had stuck to plan completely and had done a fair amount of walking. The only difference was she'd drank a lot of water the day before as she'd had a migraine.

I'm sure next week you'll lose it easily as your body will catch up with itself.

I have fallen by the wayside this week. Ate out more than usual (works do, birthday meals etc) & I can never bring myself to order just a salad! (I had salad with the burger if that counts :rofl: )

Hopefully it won't be as bad as you fear. You have been doing so well though so I am sure you can drop any gain again easily :)

I am down 2lbs on the Home scales WI on fri so FX for 3lbs by then. xxxx

I have somehow lost 1lb this week! God knows how! I'm at the bottom end of my target grace zone and I'm 0.5lb off a 2stone award...I think I'll lower my target next week, only have 4lb to lose to what I'd set my target as (11st)

that is a really good amount! You are doing so well topsy! :D

Thank you hun. It's slowly dripping off xxxx

I got slimmer of the week...and month :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back