~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I have just done my meal planning for the week, and shopping list so sainsburys here I come in the morning!!!

Good luck with your weigh in Blah!

Becs- Very organized! :)I am going to do my meal plans for the mth when i get paid end of mth as changing to mthly pay is buggering me up and i need to budget better :)

xxx

Ive been bad again tonight!! :/

going to up the exercise this week, x

Ooh how bad where u Beauty? Chocolate bad or takeaway bad? lol :)

I could raid the biccie tin right now cos im starvin but cba cookin this time of nite so il have a banana. lol xxx

Jac ur not pg r u? :lol: I don't really know if dieting could delay your af or not. I guess it's possible. I bet that's why you've not lost though if your late.

Reedy that looks good go me :) make sure you get your syns in too though xx
I bloody hope not!!!:wacko:

FP - that would be great thank you x I really appreciate it x tried getting the new books from ebay but they are like £10-£25 something I just cant afford right now x
Had a look in my SW recipe books & DH did find some things he liked in there which is good x
Just had a strawberry sugar free jelly too was yum x
the weeks are much easier for me as we go to my parents at the weekend & they like to fill the cupboards with sweet treats lol but I managed to resist yay me x was bloody hard though x

Im starting zumba on tuesday, i'm really looking forward to it x I've hard really good things about it x Is it really hard to pick up???

I must buy a notebook to keep my food plans in because I lose track of what I've eaten x

Zumba is ace, and no its not hard to pick up at all. Everybody does it their own way, nobody does it perfectly. Its lots of fun. I love my zumba class:thumbup:

Here you go, Ive put a load together, if you want something that says different then just let me know:thumbup:

https://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/BLINKIES/

Jac- Have u cleared your inbox yet so i can send my email addy to you? :)

xxx

Ive been a rebellious minx today....

I had that chocolate cake earlier and tonight I had a blue WKD!:blush::haha:

Back on that wagon tomorrow though girls and determined for at LEAST a 2lb loss next week!

No probs hun :)
Just sent it now.
Ooh i could kill for choc cake right now! but il have a banana an get to sleep instead! haha.
Nite nite everyone xxx

Nanite AQ- whats the betting you will dream of chocolate cake tonight :rofl:

Well done Blah :thumbup:
My first weigh in is on wednesday *nervous*
The blinkies are fab Jac x
I had my sultana bran with milk (HE)
then for while Im at work I have a pot of grapes, a pot of pineapple, a big tin of spaghetti hoops & a mullerlight cherry yoghurt x
not sure whats for dinner tonight though x

Ooh how bad where u Beauty? Chocolate bad or takeaway bad? lol :)

I could raid the biccie tin right now cos im starvin but cba cookin this time of nite so il have a banana. lol xxx

it was a bit of both, had ,maccy ds for dinner, and then some chocolate..im not gunna even bother getting on the scales till friday lol x

I had mcds for lunch yesterday as well but apparently I've lost 3lbs since yesterday morning! Weird :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->