~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Kate- Just added you on FB but not sure if it was u? lol. Loads of kate duncans but i added the one with baby on back :)

I have just done 25 mins on the wii fit before as i finally managed to get on it when dh was done with his day long football watching. Bloody selfish men hey? Iv been stuck in most of the day in the bedroom on here to avoid the footy. Grrrrr xxx

LOL yeah that was me :haha:

Jac - sorry to hear it's not working for you :( do you keep a food diary? Might be worth getting someone to look at it for you. At the meetings if you're not losing and it's been four weeks they take a look at your food diary and see what's going wrong and that?
:hugs:

Yep Aldi and Lidl are fantastic for fruit an veg. I got 2 mixed salad leaf bags, cucumber, celery, vine tomatoes, beetroot, spring onions, carrot, parsnip, onions - red and white, baking potatoes, sweet potatoes, plums, pears, strawberries, a honey gew melon, oranges, green beans and spinach .... for £14.98! Whoop!

Its making a huge difference to my weekly shopping bill.

I guiltily tip toed downstairs last night for my davina workout at gone eleven, its 2 days overdue! it was easier than before.

I will add u in a bit kate, and jac get aq to look at your food sheets.

I had tea with milk, kiwi, apple and grape fruit salad with natural yoghurt, pineapple chunks, and then sweet potato with tuna, sweetcorn, spring onion and fat free fromage frais for lunch.... yummy. and then 2 plums and 2 strawberries. now sipping a herbal tea.

gonna do the quorn sausage bean hotpot for dins.... yummy!

xxx

Followed this afternoon with a shape fat free yoghurt and then the sausage and baked bean casserole.... and wow its filling! had it with half a slice of wholemeal bread and couldnt finish it! unlike me!

xxx

what davina one do you do? just do cardio box.

gonna go to aldi today if i can convince oh!

I have the Davina superbody workout and have been doing the supersculpt workout that takes 40 mins inc warm up, and cool down ..... x

just back from aldi :)

Got a salad pack, veg soup mix, sprouts, bread, 6 cartons of apple juice, apples, oranges, big 2.5kg potatoes, sweet potatoes, kiwis, a whole fresh chicken, frozen breasts, parnsips, a tin of sweetcorn and mandarins all for £16.08 ;o

Im gonna start aiming to do the dvd workouts every eve before bed - should i vary the workout:shrug: or stick to the same :shrug:

At the mo i have the davina superbody workout and i do the supersculpt section which is toning and aerobic.

There is another section that is superfit which is aerobic kickboxing, then there are sections i can add on which focus on legs, six pack, tummy or uper body. These are ten mins each.

The warm up is 10 mins, as is the cool down so each basic workout is 40 mins.

I walk a good couple of miles twice a week too. I sooooooooo wanna get fit, slim and toned.

But I'm beginning to worry if i feel too full! I lost 6lbs last week and would be happy with a couple this week .... just dont want to have gained! and i dont wanna overdo the exercise and build heavy muscle... and not have lost. xxxx

ok today ive had..

2 alpen light bars for mybreakfast and HEB
a bowl of chicken and veg soup
a baked potato, a sweet baked potato (both small) with tuna sweetcorn and extra light mayo and a side salad :)

might snack on fruit later if I'm hungry or maybe a mugshot, idk.

WI tomorrow :eek:

That sounds like a good day, I eat tons of fruit during the day too... stops me snacking on junk. Ha! I love aldi ... its sooooooo cheap and there fruit and veg really lasts, we have had salad still be lovely almost 2 weeks after we have bought it. It takes a good third off my shopping bill now if not more.

They often have some good home stuff too. Its a shop I used to be embarrased about.... now i'm loud and proud! if it saves me money i dont care! lol! xxx

The Alpen light bars, are the syns or a HE???
Also does anyone find SW hard to do with a fussy eater for a OH?? Dh won't eat like I do on SW so will end up making different dinners so a more expensive shop!!!

Jac- try measuring yourself (waist, bust, thighs) each week aswell as weighing. I've read that even though some ladies don't loose every week, their measurements still get smaller and it's to do with all the extra exercise... Muscle weighing more than fat etc, and it sounds like you're doing quite a lot of exercise :thumbup: just a thought to stop you getting dishartrned :hugs:

I really should get my but into gear and stock up at lidl's, but my nearest one is a 20 min walk downhill, which means a long uphill walk home with lots of heavy food under the pram :nope:

Also does anyone find SW hard to do with a fussy eater for a OH?? Dh won't eat like I do on SW so will end up making different dinners so a more expensive shop!!!

Alpen lights are 3 syns each or two for your heb :thumbup:

Thanks Kayleigh I'll have to get some of those next week x just looked at my book & it's from 2007 so guessing lots has changed x
I think I've done really well today but please correct me if I'm wrong lol
Sultana bran & milk from HE & a banana
Sunday dinner was lots of boiled potatoes, cabbage, peas, leeks, carrots green beans & a small bit of chicken & gravy x
A plum
Just had cheese on toast 28g of cheese which I'm surprised is quite a bit once grated, on 2 slices of wholemeal nimble bread x

Oh and just found 2 slimming world recipe books in my cupboard :happydance:

Morning girls :)

Jac- SW deffo does work, so u are going wrong somewhere. If you want to send me a example of your diet il have a look over it for you. Iv already done it for few other girls ;-)

ER- Glad to see that your PMA is back hun!! fab news ;-)

Jade- sound like you had a fab nite! cider and then JD tho... i would be ill! lol. Can't manage to mix my drinks nowadays without suffering big time for 2 days! hehe .

Well i have just had shredded wheat for brekky(hea and heb) and a apple.
I am going to make leek and potato soup for lunch and god knows what for tea.
I am deffo going for a long walk today though as i seems that there is more football on today?? I am not putting up with it for 2 solid days. I only see dh on a sat an sun as he works away all wk so i aint impressed with it tbh :-(

xxx
Thanks hun, I'll send you my last 2 weeks food plans and this weeks if thats ok? I'd really appreciate it:hugs: Shall I email them?

Well I started the day with a banana and a muller light, lunch was toast, tomatoes, bacon and mushrooms, then we wnt to the play area and I had a cappuccino and a huuuggee peice of chocolate cake :rofl: cos I felt pissed off:growlmad: God it was nice! Back to it tomorrow though, I'm determined this is going to work for me, bloody well determined. Ive found a group on a wed at 12 just 2 mins down the road from me so i'm going to give the lady a call tomorrow and get my butt down there:thumbup:
ER- Still no flipping period either:hissy: thing is I'm sure im over due and my boobs arent telling me I'm coming on either:dohh: Could this dieting and exersize delay my period?

My OH wont eat what i eat either (although he'll eat like a roast or something). We had baked potatoes (me and amelie) and OH had this disgusting sausage lattice with a million calories in it and beans :shrug: His loss.

2 alpen light bars are HEB :)

That sounds like a good day, I eat tons of fruit during the day too... stops me snacking on junk. Ha! I love aldi ... its sooooooo cheap and there fruit and veg really lasts, we have had salad still be lovely almost 2 weeks after we have bought it. It takes a good third off my shopping bill now if not more.

They often have some good home stuff too. Its a shop I used to be embarrased about.... now i'm loud and proud! if it saves me money i dont care! lol! xxx

same here! i used to think it was so embarassing that my mum shopped there sometimes but now i dont care! a carrot is a carrot lol. im gonna go to tesco tomorrow after work for some branded things i couldnt get in aldi (mullerlights and alpen bars really :rofl:)

Jac- Yes hun no probs. you can email it to me :) il send you my email addy in a PM now :)

My mouth is still bleeding on and off and sore stingy :-( stitches feel rly tight. Think il have a bath and a nite to eat. Probs mash with primula light in it an then bed with some painkillers and my lappy of course :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->