~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I;m starting power 90 tomorrow I think (or tonight if my download hurries up)
I tried p90x before when I was waaay fitter and skinnier and found it hard to starting with power 90, then will do p90m then p90x then hopefully p90x+!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJw2e4_c758&NR=1

the results are FAB.

Love the Peter Kay clip :rofl:
What is this power90 thing??? She looks amazing x

well, it was weigh in day today, and

2 1/2lb loss Which means i have my first sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/2 stone loss. Not bad for 2 weeks :happydance:

Current weight 13st 12 1/2

well done stephie!!!

Power 90 is like a boot camp for beginners haha. Its hard core and it lasts 90 days (you exercise 6/7 days a week).

Well done Stephie thats awesome!

Ive made qorn cumberland sausages, mash potato, green beans and carrots with onion gravy for tea, (gravy was 2 syns) then had a an apple and a mullerlight.

I had a 2 finger kitkat earlier for 4 syns so ive used 6 today:happydance:

OMG just done the weight session - my arms feel like theyre going to fall off and im only using the bar and bolts on OHs dumbells no actual weights :rofl:

I'm a bit confused ladies, could somebody help me with this recipe?

Is wholemeal nimbel bread free?? There is a recipe on the sw website...

Serves: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Syns per serving:
Extra Easy FREE Original FREE* green1.5**
(*Add 6 Syns if not using bread as a Healthy Extra, **Add 6 Syns if not using bread and a further 6 Syns if not using chicken as a Healthy Extra)

The recipe calls for 12 slices of wholemeal nimble bread, but says its free on the EE plan? I'm majorly confuzzled :wacko:

Also, can anyone reccomend a meal that needs quark? xxx

It is free on the EE plan if you use your HEB on EE. So it serves 4 ppl and 3 slices of nimble bread counts as 1 HEB so 1 portion of this recipe is syn free as long as your counting the bread as a HEB:winkwink:

I cnt think of many recipes that involve Quark but i do have a recipe for a oreo cheesecake that is low syn that involves quark if anyone wants it:winkwink:

xxx

Helllo everyone! :wave: i went back on slimming world last week, got my first weigh in today! i stopped going after John passed away in september. but ive found it really tough this week, so fingers crossed ive done ok and atleast lost abit!! xx

I;m starting power 90 tomorrow I think (or tonight if my download hurries up)
I tried p90x before when I was waaay fitter and skinnier and found it hard to starting with power 90, then will do p90m then p90x then hopefully p90x+!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJw2e4_c758&NR=1

the results are FAB.

WOW she looks fab, im getting the DVD off ebay, worth a shot i guess x

Helllo everyone! :wave: i went back on slimming world last week, got my first weigh in today! i stopped going after John passed away in september. but ive found it really tough this week, so fingers crossed ive done ok and atleast lost abit!! xx

good luck Jen x

Do you girls know if there is a slimming world app for the iphone/ipod???
i know there is a WW one but cant seem to find a SW one x

Hate to break it to you jac but kit Kate are 5.5 syns :haha:

There's no SW app yet, but ones in the pipeline apparently :thumbup:

Hello Ladies....
Good luck Jen
Hope all is well... had a new workout (my 1st) dvd arrive today... so guna try it later...
when do you think its best to do theses? anytime of day?
B:1 alpen light bar (part HEB) and an orange...
L:Jacket potato, beans and cheese (hea)
T:Chicken salad i think...

Snacks with be the usual fruit, other alpen light bar...
Also gotta go to shops and walk dog so bring on the exercise... this is the 1st time i have walked to the shop where i live.... moved here in July... lol...
anyone not feeling hungry? i am struggling to eat some days...

xx

best doing the workouts in the morning if you can. I cant do them before 7pm when amelie is in bed though.

I don't really feel hungry either and if I do an apple will stop that hungry feeling.

best doing the workouts in the morning if you can. I cant do them before 7pm when amelie is in bed though.

I don't really feel hungry either and if I do an apple will stop that hungry feeling.

Thanks.... i will do it tonight once maizie is in bed and then start 1st thing tomorrow morning... Just walked to shop and back and even tho it started raining as soon as i left it was actually wasnt that bad... and makes a change from walking the dog around the same place... so Diva (dog) is going to have a new route!!

Yeah i am struggling to eat so much... i am loving cooking different things tho...

if SW bring out a app i think i will have to get myself an ipod... xx
xx

Good luck Jen. And although the results of that workout look fab... omg it looks hard! your very brave!

I had a fruit salad for brekkie - pineapple, apple and grapes
Then New Covent Garden Basil and Tomato Soup (about half the carton) and two slices of wholemeal nimble (heb)
Having homemade haddock fishcakes with cabbage and carrots later ... mmmmmmm

xx

Good luck Jen xx

How are we all??? Tonight we are having chilli for tea, I love it!!!

I'm doing this recipe for lamb koftas tonight
2 x 250g essential Waitrose Lamb Lean Mince (10% fat)
2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
1 tsp ground coriander
Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
1 small cucumber, diced
150g natural yogurt
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
3 tbsp chopped fresh mint

Obviously I'll use fat free natural yogurt (do they do that?)
also want to make wedges, anyone got a SW recipe for them?? Cant see one on the website x I'm guessing I would do them just like the chips but maybe for a little bit longer, what do you girls think?? x

Yeah the wedges you leave the skin on and do the same as the chips .... I usually season them after spraying with frylight. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->