~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Jac- Can u delete some of your inbox msgs please hun so i can send u my email addy xxx

Jac ur not pg r u? :lol: I don't really know if dieting could delay your af or not. I guess it's possible. I bet that's why you've not lost though if your late.

Reedy that looks good go me :) make sure you get your syns in too though xx

Reedy - that sounds fine. im happy to photocopy the extra easy plan pages out of my starter pack and post if u like - tells u the free foods, superfree foods, heb hea and syns. let me know.

Blah - thats exactly what we do, go to aldi then anything we cant get we go to tesco, we must save a fortune.

AQ - ouchy!

Jac -glad ur staying positive, though im VERY jealous about the choccie cake, i just had to lull my choccie craving with an options ho choccy! yep think going alog to groups is a great idea.

xxx

FP - that would be great thank you x I really appreciate it x tried getting the new books from ebay but they are like £10-£25 something I just cant afford right now x
Had a look in my SW recipe books & DH did find some things he liked in there which is good x
Just had a strawberry sugar free jelly too was yum x
the weeks are much easier for me as we go to my parents at the weekend & they like to fill the cupboards with sweet treats lol but I managed to resist yay me x was bloody hard though x

Im starting zumba on tuesday, i'm really looking forward to it x I've hard really good things about it x Is it really hard to pick up???

I must buy a notebook to keep my food plans in because I lose track of what I've eaten x

I have af here so I am not hopeful for a loss this week!! I always feel so much more heavier!!!

Thats fine reedy - just pm me ur address and i will do it this week. I think sw gets easier as u get used to it. Your brave.. zumba! I would be hopeless. I just tried the davina aerobic workout- i have no coordination, missed half of it and gave up after 20 mins! might try the toning bit and jogging! lol! x

finally caught up with the end of this thread.... Lovely recipe ideas thanks all. I have added a few of you to facebook - i'm stephanie jaye if anyone wants to add me too :)

Slept through breckfast & lunch (Oops) and had bacon, egg, chips & beans for tea. Yummy :) Although i can't quite believe it is part of the diet though!!!

I am feeling grotty with my mouth so had no tea and just had a sweet n sour mug shot and a cuppa. Might have some fruit in a bit. My mouth been bleeding nr stitches so sticking to soft foods for now. Had a nice bubble bath before to try cheer myself up and had a small tia maria an diet coke whilst in it... how indulgent! lol xxx

how do you do syn free chips?

I am feeling grotty with my mouth so had no tea and just had a sweet n sour mug shot and a cuppa. Might have some fruit in a bit. My mouth been bleeding nr stitches so sticking to soft foods for now. Had a nice bubble bath before to try cheer myself up and had a small tia maria an diet coke whilst in it... how indulgent! lol xxx

mm i love sweet and sour mugshots! home argains do them for 29p!

how do you do syn free chips?

You just make chip shapes from potatoes, par boil em for 10 mins, shake em around to rough the edges an then put onto baking tray. squirt with frylight an a shake of salt if u fancy an then in the oven gas mark 6 for around 30 mins or intill browned :)

xxx

I love the syn free chips they are scrum x
I just got round DH to swap our shepherds pie dinner for lamb koftas & wedges :happydance:
what are mugshots & how do they work in SW?? ie syns, HB, Free???

oh might have chips with my chicken tomorrow ;D!

mug shots are like packet pot noodles but with pasta, couscous or noodles in them. You just pour some water over them and let them sit for 5 mins and yum yum. Quite a few of them are FREE, the s&s noodle one, tomato and ministrone pasta ones. Theyre really yummy.

Is anyone good at making blinkies? We could have special SW ones for losing 7lbs, 1st, 1.5st etc, 10% of our body weight (club 10), goal weight (?!)

Fab idea!
There is a forum on here where u can put a blinkie request and someone makes it for you.

xxx

Here is the link to the forum... https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/

You just explain what u want and someone will do it for you :)

We could have a slimmer of the mth one aswell xxx

i think jac can make them..

*cough*hint*cough*

:rofl:

right I'm off to bed, will report WI in the morning! *plz loss*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member