~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I put on 2lbs?! WTF, I was good aswell. Dunno whats going on.

STS on my scales this morning though so not gonna worry about it too much.

xxx

Hiya girls x
well done JA x 3lb loss is fab x

Got back from Zumba at about 6.50pm and OMW its amazing I love it, & I was actually sweating when I came out which I never do x feel so good & not tired like I normally do after exercise, I wanna get up & dance lol :happydance:
Definitly going again next tuesday x
Dinner was yummers & didnt feel stuffed after it either which was good x just eaten my sugar free jelly yum yum x

weigh in tomorrow morning eeeek!!!

Its flipping brill isn't it:thumbup:
Ive been going about 5 weeks now and I am addicted to it! I go twice a week but I could definbately do it 5 times a week if there were that many classes!

thank you everyone :)

blah what workout do you do? i have a wii fit but i never use it so im looking to do something else.

EternalRose i knnow your obviously back on SW now but how did the MC go?

and i really want to try Zumba reedy but its supposed to be really hard work im abit scared :haha:

mmmm Strawberries!!

Nooooooooooo its not hard at all, hardly any of my class can do it all properly, thats the fun part! I look a right tit but I dont care cos so does everyone else ( bar the teacher) :winkwink:

blah what workout do you do? i have a wii fit but i never use it so im looking to do something else.

and i really want to try Zumba reedy but its supposed to be really hard work im abit scared :haha:

mmmm Strawberries!!

I didnt even start it in the end hun..! :dohh: Last year i lost 4 stone on it, so it does work, but i have gained back a stone of it...:wacko: And if i carry on eating how i am I will gain all of it back...But the girls on this thread are right, I need to lose the weight slowly so it stays off and the MC was starting to make me feel depressed about myself.

ahh :( wow 4 stone thats brill! yeh if you lose it slowly first would be better, when youve lost abit from SW could you not do it for 5 days whilst still doing SW just to boost your weight loss?

Well done Jen on your weight loss and Blah for getting through the workout!

ER - tomorrow is the start of good things! So go in head held high and smiling ..... its the beginning of a new you! Hugs!

MJ - Ha to cleaning the cupboards, i spent two hours cleaning my oven, microwave and hob.... then shouted when it was made dirty! lol!

I just finished off my eve with strawberries and a pear.... mmmmmmm. xxxx

Oven is my job tomorrow... :wacko: lol.. not looking forward to it... but it gotta be done... but your right you dont wanna use it after its all nice and shiny!! lol...

ER- enjoy your 1st weigh in... its odd cos you feel like you gotta do well cos someone else is watching your weight... i dread weigh ins but i wouldnt change going to get weighed cos it makes you do it...

I just got myself a banana and yoghurt... xx

Nooooooooooo its not hard at all, hardly any of my class can do it all properly, thats the fun part! I look a right tit but I dont care cos so does everyone else ( bar the teacher) :winkwink:

:haha: i can imagine me falling all over the place like an idiot! is it really tiering? i am soooo unfit!! :haha:

Hiya girls x

Got back from Zumba at about 6.50pm and OMW its amazing I love it, & I was actually sweating when I came out which I never do x feel so good & not tired like I normally do after exercise, I wanna get up & dance lol :happydance:
Dinner was yummers & didnt feel stuffed after it either which was good x just eaten my sugar free jelly yum yum x

Ive been going about 5 weeks now and I am addicted to it! I go twice a week but I could definbately do it 5 times a week if there were that many classes!

mmmm Strawberries!!

I could do another 1 or 2 this week jac its so much fun & like you say it doesnt matter if you dont get the steps right, when i couldnt get them right i just jumped around abit so I was still doing something lol x
Oh & even our teacher looks a tit lol she's crazy but that made it more fun too :haha:

:haha: i can imagine me falling all over the place like an idiot! is it really tiering? i am soooo unfit!! :haha:

Hun I'm really unfit too, running up the stairs has me gasping for breath but tbh I didnt get out of breath for me it wasnt that kind of class I just sweated ALOT lol x Try it & if you dont like it you dont have to go again x

Girls I have just added a pic of me at 9 stone 7 (my goal weight) to my new journal..I dont know whether it inspires me or not..but I certainly dont look like that now..Ive got so much work to do.

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...ming-world-weight-loss-diary.html#post8842662

Jenniferanne- I have thought about doing it for the last stone. As I can lose a stone in 10 days on the MC. A 10 day cleanse would be brilliant, but will lose the bulk of it all on Slimming World I think as I cant be yo yo dieting anymore.

mmmm Strawberries!!

it's called power 90 hun. Its like a 90 day home bootcamp.

https://www.amazon.com/Power-90-In-Home-Boot-Camp/dp/B000VEVVIA

mmmm Strawberries!!

I like the look of this, it looks hardcore though...:lol: xx

xxx

It might be a silly question, but do they take weight off for clothes at weigh in? And the same weight each time if you know what I mean..xx

No its just right I think. Our teacher does a mix of high intensity dances and slower ones to get your breath back. They are meant for people of all abilities and theres more 'older' ladies in our class than there is my age and younger. Go, I promise you will LOVE IT!

Hiya girls x

mmmm Strawberries!!

I could do another 1 or 2 this week jac its so much fun & like you say it doesnt matter if you dont get the steps right, when i couldnt get them right i just jumped around abit so I was still doing something lol x
Oh & even our teacher looks a tit lol she's crazy but that made it more fun too :haha:

Yeah our teacher is this little petite red head, she gives it everything but she's really good at it! She gets everyone in the mood really well.

Jennifer- Well done on the fab loss!

ER-Loving this new PMA you have ;-) you are deffo going to love sw
Ooh and Jac made us the blinkies. The link is a few pages back on here.

Magpies-dnt worry yourself hun. you will have a good loss next wk il bet ;-)

Well i have just made a lush dinner for work tomorrow. Chicken n mushroom pasta n sauce made with water and i did diced chicken with mushrooms an onion in frylight and added it all to the pasta. Its lush! also got some strawberries for dessert :)
Going to be weird in work tomorrow as iv been off 8 days since my oral surgery and loads of stuff has changed so im nervous. lol. Im sure il get back into things soon enough, Just not a fan of change really xxx

mmmm Strawberries!!

I like the look of this, it looks hardcore though...:lol: xx

its not, the only bit i cant do is the power yoga on the cardio and the dips on the strength :dohh: cos I have NO upper body strength!

xxx

It might be a silly question, but do they take weight off for clothes at weigh in? And the same weight each time if you know what I mean..xx

Nope. And I had a gel bra on so I dont think that helped.

I always weight myself at home straight after and take that for my proper weight in my head. Lol.

AQ; I'm due AF next week so will probably struggle to lose. Its wank being female...

xxx

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/ea4ce679.jpg

can't believe I was ever that thin!

xxx

Nope. And I had a gel bra on so I dont think that helped.

I always weight myself at home straight after and take that for my proper weight in my head. Lol.

AQ; I'm due AF next week so will probably struggle to lose. Its wank being female...

xxx

Oh crap, Im going to be like 16 stone tomorrow then...:wacko:

Blah- u will be again :) iv always been curvy even when i was slim, so still had a arse etc but its in the genes so i gotta embrace it! haha. Luckily my dh loves curves so im ok there.

ER-Well it will be a nice even figure to start with and the last time u will see it say that x

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->