~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

DH just came back from the shop & said they hadnt got any frylight :cry:
so going to use this recipe instead as it only uses a little oil x
I guessing oil is about a 100 syns per teaspoon??? :-(
I'm going zumba tonight though so hopefully burn it all off x
DH got low fat natural yoghurt not fat free!!! my god this healthy dinner is turning in to a syn fest :cry:

Hi ladies,

Well tomorrow at 9.30am is my first ever slimming world meeting. Really excited, and the consultant said to me on the phone unless you are really disciplined it's better to go to the meet ins. Well when it comes to losing weight, I'm not disciplined at all! So really looking forward to it...so to prepare, i have just sat and ate half a Victoria sponge cake and now I am eating a big portion of chips....:dohh: I'm out of control! :growlmad::haha: so when i get weighed tomorrow i will literally be a heffer..

So day 1 tomorrow..I will let you all know how I get on.

DH just came back from the shop & said they hadnt got any frylight :cry:
so going to use this recipe instead as it only uses a little oil x
I guessing oil is about a 100 syns per teaspoon??? :-(
I'm going zumba tonight though so hopefully burn it all off x
DH got low fat natural yoghurt not fat free!!! my god this healthy dinner is turning in to a syn fest :cry:

If you've not had your HEB yet you can have a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil :)

Good luck ER! Hope it goes well for you :D

Well I had my weigh in today - got my first 1/2 stone sticker AND slimmer of the month!! :happydance: So I've got a little certificate in my book.. oh I was so proud :blush:
My mam got slimmer of the week, and my mate Mel got her first 1/2 stone sticker. It has been a good day! :D

Hi girls :)

Kate- GO YOU!! Aww u have done really well hun. :)

ER- You are doing what we have all done- having the "last" supper ;-) hehe. You will love the plan and see results fast once you get into it and just think, whatever you weigh tomorrow, that is the last time you will see that weight ;-)

Well last nite was very synful as my friend took us for a 3 course meal with a btl wine between us... really enjoyed it but feel guilty today. lol.
Today i have eaten- 2 rashers bacon, fried egg(in frylight) and a muller light and apple.
I will have something light for tea as im not feeling too great. Didnt sleep well and cnt stop shivering. Might be a infection or low BP so going to try get Dr appt for tomorrow if i feel the same in the morning. Im due back in work tomorrow aswell as i have been off since my operation on my mouth :-( xxx

Can I join in? Was on the old one but lost you on my break.

My name is Becca, I am 23.

Been doing SW for 7 months or so with a big 4 month break in the middle and only put on 4lbs!

Starting Weight: 16st 10lbs
Current Weight: 14st 9lbs
Target Weight: 13st

So thats 23lbs for me to lose.

My WI is a Tuesday night (tonight eeek!!)

Thanks girls....

xxx

Hi girls..Ohh ER good luck for yopur fist meeting! I still havn't called, I'm doing this week and gonna see what happens at WI on sunday, if ive not lost then I'll be eating a huge bag of choccy dohnuts and getting my fat ass there too:thumbup:

My meals today:

BFAST: Scrambled eggs, grilled toms and mushrooms
lunch: wholemeal bap (heb) with lettuce, lean ham, onions and pickled cucumbers with a scrape of flora light (1/2 syn) and a mullerlight
Tea: will be, SW Turkey tagliatelle

I'm starving now though, just had a n apple but my tums still rumbling, got no alpen bars in : (

Fancy a ham sandwich, wonder how many syns is another wholemeal bap?

Hi girls..Ohh ER good luck for yopur fist meeting! I still havn't called, I'm doing this week and gonna see what happens at WI on sunday, if ive not lost then I'll be eating a huge bag of choccy dohnuts and getting my fat ass there too:thumbup:

My meals today:

BFAST: Scrambled eggs, grilled toms and mushrooms
lunch: wholemeal bap (heb) with lettuce, lean ham, onions and pickled cucumbers with a scrape of flora light (1/2 syn) and a mullerlight
Tea: will be, SW Turkey tagliatelle

I'm starving now though, just had a n apple but my tums still rumbling, got no alpen bars in : (

Fancy a ham sandwich, wonder how many syns is another wholemeal bap?

edit- good job I didnt have another bap 8.5 syns each:shock:

just has a nimble sandwhich with sliced ham so another 5 syns there, still only had 5.5 today though:thumbup:

Welcome Magpies ;-) glad to see my "old" SW thread buddy in ere ;-)

Good luck for your WI hun xxx

Thanks honey... dreading getting weighed tonight, only half an hour to go.

I was thinking the other day if I cut one of my legs off I would easily be at my target weight! LOL!!!

Least my BMI would be right then!

xxx

Thanks honey... dreading getting weighed tonight, only half an hour to go.

I was thinking the other day if I cut one of my legs off I would easily be at my target weight! LOL!!!

Least my BMI would be right then!

xxx

:haha::haha::haha:

Bit extreme really... hehe.
When i get my BMI right i just might get the flags out and have a bleedin party cos it feels like a never ending saga! lol:wacko:

Going to mum an dads for tea cos not feelin too good and cba cooking my tea and tomorrows lunch. Gonna have cheesy mash with bacon and veg xxx

You will get there sweets and when you do I am gonna be so proud of you!!!

And that sounds yummy, I am gonna have some stuffed peppers I think. YUM!

xxx

Hey Ladies....
Well my lunch has now turned to tea!! i got carried away cleaning and ended up wiping all my cupboards out!! so lunch with other alp bar and fruit...

And half way thru my jacket potato with beans... Now this is probs a silly question so you may laugh!! i am waiting on new scales to arrive (kitchen ones)... so how much is 28gs roughly? i havn't got a clue.... so i am having no cheese on me jacket incase i mess up!! lol!

Off to catch up now... xx

I think its about the size of a matchbox, or if its half fat cheese then u have twice as much: mmmmm xxx

Girls its my weigh in tomorrow eve, and I have stuck to the plan 100 percent - and I dont think I have lost, I feel fat, bloated - im due af. but i know i will mess up and eat shite if i havent lost tomorrow.... help x

:happydance: i lost 3lb! :happydance: i thought i wouldnt of lost anything seem so i went out the other night! but i did so its all good :D x

^ well done!

Ive done my workout today - was knackering and i had to stop twice :dohh:

also had mullerlight, alpen bar x 2, an apple, an orange, some veg soup and spag bol made with quorn mince and salad.

:happydance: i lost 3lb! :happydance: i thought i wouldnt of lost anything seem so i went out the other night! but i did so its all good :D x

YAY well done hun!! So excited for you...:happydance::happydance:

Im dreading my first weigh in tomorrow, like africaqueen says..I am having my last supper..before the hard work starts. I am determined to be at least a size 10 by the time my midwifery training starts..I will not mess this up...Im going to set up my little journal on here I think...:cloud9:

Hiya girls x
well done JA x 3lb loss is fab x

Got back from Zumba at about 6.50pm and OMW its amazing I love it, & I was actually sweating when I came out which I never do x feel so good & not tired like I normally do after exercise, I wanna get up & dance lol :happydance:
Definitly going again next tuesday x
Dinner was yummers & didnt feel stuffed after it either which was good x just eaten my sugar free jelly yum yum x

weigh in tomorrow morning eeeek!!!

Well done Jen on your weight loss and Blah for getting through the workout!

ER - tomorrow is the start of good things! So go in head held high and smiling ..... its the beginning of a new you! Hugs!

MJ - Ha to cleaning the cupboards, i spent two hours cleaning my oven, microwave and hob.... then shouted when it was made dirty! lol!

I just finished off my eve with strawberries and a pear.... mmmmmmm. xxxx

thank you everyone :)

blah what workout do you do? i have a wii fit but i never use it so im looking to do something else.

EternalRose i knnow your obviously back on SW now but how did the MC go?

and i really want to try Zumba reedy but its supposed to be really hard work im abit scared :haha:

mmmm Strawberries!!

thank you everyone :)

blah what workout do you do? i have a wii fit but i never use it so im looking to do something else.

EternalRose i knnow your obviously back on SW now but how did the MC go?

and i really want to try Zumba reedy but its supposed to be really hard work im abit scared :haha:

mmmm Strawberries!!

I didnt even start it in the end hun..! :dohh: Last year i lost 4 stone on it, so it does work, but i have gained back a stone of it...:wacko: And if i carry on eating how i am I will gain all of it back...But the girls on this thread are right, I need to lose the weight slowly so it stays off and the MC was starting to make me feel depressed about myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->