~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on the losses girls, hope everyone is well. STS for me, I'm bloated and constipated from codine so not been to the loo for days and its ovulation week and I always struggle, not gonna let it get me down and start eating crap like I used to. Hoping for a good loss next week.

xxx

At least you know why you have sts 4magpies and ur not going to cave in and eat crap, i think sometimes when we know why we haven't lost or only lost a little its easier, just think next week u should have a good loss, good luck xx
Its my WI day 2moro night and as usual i've eaten crap all weekend :dohh: i'm just hoping because i was good wed-fri and i'll be good again today and 2moro i'll get a loss, 2lb's would be great to get my 1st half a stone but i think i'm been optimistic there :haha:

At least you know why you have sts 4magpies and ur not going to cave in and eat crap, i think sometimes when we know why we haven't lost or only lost a little its easier, just think next week u should have a good loss, good luck xx
Its my WI day 2moro night and as usual i've eaten crap all weekend :dohh: i'm just hoping because i was good wed-fri and i'll be good again today and 2moro i'll get a loss, 2lb's would be great to get my 1st half a stone but i think i'm been optimistic there :haha:

Good luck for tomorrow, FX'd for 2lbs and sticker for you.

xxx

Hi ladies, well I've finally bitten the bullet and joined today.

I have no idea what I can and can't eat at the minute so going to have to stick to fruit and mug shots as snacks until I do! If you can share any low syn/free snacks you enjoy that would be great :)

Good luck with all your weigh ins this week x

^^ Welcome hun!

Good luck Bernie!

4Magpies, it will be better next week :hugs:

Hi just found this thread it's great. I had lost 11 1/2 lb with sw then went on holiday two weeks ago and have put on loads of weight I can feel it round my middle. Think I may have put on about 6lbs! Back to class on Thursday though and really trying to undo some of the damage before then. I am TTC in about 6-8 weeks so really want to shift the wieght and be healthier. Thanks for listening to me and just readin your stories gives me inspiration to keep going.

Welcome smudge!!

Thanks Jade, I hope so, I have now started excercising which usually helps when my fat is getting stubborn. Hoping to lose a few lbs this week. 3 would be nice...

xxx

Hi Girls,

Welcome Mnorbury and Smudge!

Hello everyone else :wave:

Another week is here! I weighed in (at home) today and I have lost 4lbs in my first week! Yey I so pleased, now I've just got to stick at it. i'm not hoping for a loss every week being pregnant and all that but a bit of control is good.

I slipped once this week, argued with OH and then ate a bagel with butter! Whoops. I also ate some minstral before my 20 week scan as I wanted baby to be active (it worked) and we found out we're having a little BOY!!!

Gonna try making some more treats this week as i think it kept me on the straight and narrow. So gonna give the Blueberry Muffins a go at 3 syns each. The carrot ones we're ok, but a little eggy for me. And I'll have another go at the rice pudding as well but this time gonna use a proper vanilla pod (instead of essence) and less rice as it was a bit thick.

How is everyone else getting on? Berniep how was WI? Fingers crossed for you.

Han Xxx

I'm really not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, it's been a bad week :cry:
It's my time of the month and I always just want to eat and eat and eat! Think I ate my body weight in kitkats yesterday :dohh: And all the other crap I've eaten this week really won't help :dohh:
I have had no willpower at all and can't seem to stop putting food in my mouth!
I was so pleased with my 6lb loss last week but this happened last time too, whenever I have a big loss I seem to relax a bit, as if I dont need to stick at it. If I lose just 1 or 2 pounds then that seems to keep me on the straight and narrow :shrug:
Oh well, went for a big walk yesterday and got another planned for tomorrow before weigh in. Will be so happy if I lose 1lb and get my half stone award but I'm holding out much hope!

Ahhh missVN, we all have bad weeks, I dont stuggle around AF but I do struggle around ovulation (my crazy body!!). And that was last week and I STS. Which is frustrating because I was so good.

Let us know how you get on, and if you put on remember you can get it off again! Dont worry!

xxx

Hello ladies,
Welcome Mnorbury and good luck. I find for sweet cravings a options hot chocolate hits the spot and they are only 2 syns, also 2 alpen light bars are 6 syns or a "b" choice healthy extra, i have one and use 3 syns xx
Welcome Smudge, good luck for ur WI on thurs and good luck when you start ttc xx
Tizy, well done on ur great loss, i hope ur muffins go well xx
MissVN, Good luck at WI 2moro, i'm terrible leading upto the witch arriving and during her stay, so i know how ur feeling xx
Hello to everyone else, hope ur all ok xx

Well i put 1lb on it was to be expected after the week i've had but it was still disappointing, even when i know i've put on b4 getting on the scales i still secretly hope luck is on my side and i've had a loss or even maintained, but never mind roll on this week, although it will be difficult as i think i'll be due a visit from the witch a week today, my first period since having Jack arrived 3 weeks ago today so if i go back to a regular 28 days its due again next week, i'm not looking forward to that at all lol xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

and helloo to the newbies :wave:

Some brilliant losses! I'm jelous as I could never lose 3 lb in a week now unless I starved myself:blush:

1 lb off for me this week (WI this morning) off diet sat and too many syns on wine on Sun:blush::haha: But, I'm happy with 1 lb a week loss now, 5 to go till target 1!

I have 8 weeks to go till my holiday so if I can keep at 1 lb per week until then I will be nearly at my long term goal of 9. 10 :thumbup:

Well done jac, a lb is a lb! The closer you get to target the harder it always is so big well done to you!!

xxx

Thank you eveyone for your support, had my weigh in tonight and I've stayed the same. I was actually relieved that I hadn't gained and quite glad I hadn't lost cos then I would think I can get away with it!
I was naughty and didn't stay for the meeting, don't like staying when I've sts or gained :dohh:
But I have been good and planned some meals for the next few days, Hopefully it's given me a kick up the bum, I just need to plan and be organised so I can make good choices.
I've lost 2 stone already which is fab, got the same to lose again so I just have to think that I'm halfway there :thumbup:
I'm going to have a read through this thread and try and get some ideas to help me through and stop me getting bored eating the same thing all the time.

I have been away for a bit. Last week I only lost a pound and was gutted, so couldn't really come online and such. I know a pound is a pound and a loss is good either way, however I was so good and was expecting more. This week I have been eating more syns and such and lost 4 pounds. Don't know how, but I did introduce some extra exercise so that might have made the difference. Now I am half a pound of my 2 stone award. Running out of room on my book though to put the stickers. :)

Had my wi last night and was amazed that I lost 3 1/2 lb (first week) ESP seeing as though I didn't really start it til Saturday and had burger king Friday night!!!!

Feeling really proud of myself gonna aim for 3 lb again next week

Ahhh missVN, we all have bad weeks, I dont stuggle around AF but I do struggle around ovulation
xxx

Thats the same as me! Odd isnt it i bloat so bad at ov time!!

Ive got half a pound to go for a stone so fingers crossed for tonight tho this week ive been pretty relaxed thinkin oooo ill fo it easy *bad laura*!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Ahhh missVN, we all have bad weeks, I dont stuggle around AF but I do struggle around ovulation
xxx

Thats the same as me! Odd isnt it i bloat so bad at ov time!!

Ive got half a pound to go for a stone so fingers crossed for tonight tho this week ive been pretty relaxed thinkin oooo ill fo it easy *bad laura*!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Glad I'm not the only one!

I bloat really bad that I look pregnant, god damn my messed up insides. :dohh:

xxx

So after a two week holiday where I ate and drank everything I wanted I have gained 5 1/2 lb :( . I need to learn. I also need to stay motivated and get all of it off again so i'm hopin for a good week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->