~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thats interesting that someone else feels the same as at my class EVERYONE is on EE and seem to loose 2lb + per week.

Do you do red and green mainly then??

Thats interesting that someone else feels the same as at my class EVERYONE is on EE and seem to loose 2lb + per week.

Do you do red and green mainly then??

I think it works to start with, for a couple of weeks then it tails off.

My problem was I started eating more and more I think...

Now I dont really do either, I just dont eat alot at all, small portions and lots of fruit.

I would say its closest to green really, as I hardly eat any meat, and what I do eat could be counted for in healthy extras I guess....

xxx

Hiya girls.

Magpies- Yep well an truly on the band wagon now! just spent £11 in Aldi and got...

x2 punnets blueberries
x2 punnets strawberries
x2 bunches celery
x2 bunches spring onions
x6 pink lady apples
x6 bananas
x1 white grapes
x1 red grapes
x1 punnet cherries
x1 spring green cabbage

So i am made up and got all my healthy snacks! off to work now so back tonight xxx

Hiya girls.

Magpies- Yep well an truly on the band wagon now! just spent £11 in Aldi and got...

x2 punnets blueberries
x2 punnets strawberries
x2 bunches celery
x2 bunches spring onions
x6 pink lady apples
x6 bananas
x1 white grapes
x1 red grapes
x1 punnet cherries
x1 spring green cabbage

So i am made up and got all my healthy snacks! off to work now so back tonight xxx

Thats a bargain!! *drags OH to Aldi*.

Think we will visit there this weekend.

Hope work goes ok sweetie....

xxx

I lost 1lb this week, was hoping for more but i did have a bad weekend so can't complain, hopefully will do better this week.
Good luck to those still to be weighed and well done for all the losses so far xx

I lost 1lb this week, was hoping for more but i did have a bad weekend so can't complain, hopefully will do better this week.
Good luck to those still to be weighed and well done for all the losses so far xx

1lb is fab especially if you've been naughty, and a loss is a loss, 1lb closer to your goal. Well done!!

xxx

I was really worried about classes because i'm going to be switching between my house and my OH house all this summer and then in september i'll be back in bournemouth for university. But i searched up online and there is one about 15 minute walk from my OH and one just round the corner in september. Oh yes. Means no matter where i am i have no excuse to miss a class :p

I don't like classes, I find it demotivates me.

As they weigh at 6pm on a tuesday, I always hardly seem to lose anything, then I would get pissed off because I was getting rubbish losses when I had been really good. So then I would be naughty.

Do much better doing it at home myself, but thats just me.

AQ do you go to group still?

xxx

i find im just the opposite :p not going to class demotivates me. I find that i get way too lazy and will just think i can miss a week or whatever. But there is no excuse if i go to a class :p

I've been doing either sw or ww since having my 1st baby 10 years ago and i find it makes no difference at all whether i do it myself at home or go to class, if i fancy something i really shouldn't be eating i think about it non-stop till i eat it, willpower is my problem! even the shame of admitting in class i've put weight on has no influence :dohh: I need to sort my willpower out, today i feel very determined to do it today so hopefully i'll feel like this all week x

I'm with you on the will power... mine was rubbish until I was told no lose weight = no chance of a baby, ever.

All the motivation I need.

Just wish I had the motivation before all this... motivation and will power is the hardest bit.

xxx

Yeah i think a baby is all the willpower you need, i developed a blood clot on my lung after giving birth to my last and even though they said my weight didn't cause it, it was the pregnancy that caused it, i honestly believe that if i hadn't been obese and ended up with spd therefore not moving about much cause of the pain, i wouldn't have developed it, i've now to recover from that whilst looking after a young baby, so my thoughts are if i lose weight i should get back to my old self quicker x

Berniep- well done on loss hun x

Magpies- U are doing fab but dont drive yourself mad with obsession with diet/baby. Been there and done that and nearly lost the plot so talking from experience hunni. Its a long haul to starting IVF so let urself live a bit too an have the odd treat x

I have just had a niice chinese with dh. I had chicken pineapple with boiled rice as its only 4 syns for the lot an lush! work was shite as ever. Got phone slammed down 4 times and then given a indecent proposal from a fella of 80!! wot a fab life! lol xxx

I'm thinking of trying out a few red/green days as I'm wanting to boost my loss a little quicker to shift these last few lbs...I'm scared though, I only know EE:blush:

WI today and lost 1.5 lbs, was hoping for a little more as I was on last week :growlmad:

1.5lbs is good anytime when youve only half a stone to go its brilliant dont be so harsh on yourself

Im scared for WI tomorrow after loosing a rubbish half a pound last week ive been so good but sometimes when youve been good it doesnt really show on the scales ahhh xx

Magpies- U are doing fab but dont drive yourself mad with obsession with diet/baby. Been there and done that and nearly lost the plot so talking from experience hunni. Its a long haul to starting IVF so let urself live a bit too an have the odd treat x

It's all I have to stop me going mental at the moment, some hope.... but thanks chick I get what your saying totally... I had some sneaky choc buttons on saturday night whilst watching the boxing, and a grilled chicken kebab for tea last night... those are my treats. :thumbup:

Well done Jac!!

xx

Morning girls,

Hi Berniep, congrats on your little boy.

Magpies, motivation is the hardest part and I think its fantastic that your using your desire for a baby to help you lose weight and I hope you don't think its out of turn but I do also agree with AQ, having never been there myself I can only imagine the frustration and control you could set upon your life, when its something you want so desparately. Wish lots of :dust:to you all.

Jac well done on your loss
Bump wanted, hope this weeks WI is better for you.

I'm not weighing in until Monday as I only started following on Tuesday. I'm quite tempted to make Friday my WI day tho, I always used to do that when I wasn't pregnant so I had the week to balance some of the wine I'd had at the weekend :)

Anyway, everything is till going ok at my end. I had 4 Elizabeth Shaw Mint Crisps last night as I needed some chocolate, but I syned them!

Han Xxx

Morning ladies,
Hope ur all ok today, good luck for wi on whatever day u decide Tizy. I'm struggling today, the kids take sandwiches to school for their lunch and hubby also takes them to work so we always have choc biscuits and crisps in the house, normally i can ignore them and i try to buy things i don't really like, but yesterday at asda i bought them some new milka choc biscuits for them to try cause they were on offer, my hubby ate a pack last night (they come in mini packs of 6) and told me they were really nice, i went online to check how many syns they were and for 1 mini and i mean mini biscuit it was 1.5 syns so i thought well i've 5 syns left i'll have a options hot choc and 2 of the biscuits, i'd get hubby to eat the other 4 lol but when i mentioned this to hubby he said i wouldn't be able to just eat 2 they are that nice and he advises me not to try and to stick to my morning coffee biscuits, so i stuck to the morning coffee but now today every time i go in the kitchen i can't stop thinking anout them, i've put them in a cupboard out of sight but i know they are there calling me. I've so far had a hi fi bar (as my b choice healthy extra) and a punnet of cherries to try and get the sweet kick to take my mind off them but i still really want them aarrgghhh i hate it when i feel like this, i'm determined to stick to the plan all week this week instead of only part of the week like i have been and i really don't want to waste precious syns on something so small. Anyway moan over, i think i'll go do some housework to take my mind off it xx

i have finally done it and joined SW last night.. have been looking at website at recipies etc but i need to ask. After you attended your 1st session did you start on SW immediatly? i feel that i need to sit and plan our meals for the week and but the ingrediants but i cant do it today. Is it ok to start on say saturday once ive bougtt everything?!!?

i really want to do this, i had heart attack last night when i actually got weighed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->