~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on the loss MNORBURY! I love mini milks and buy them from iceland x

Hi to everyone else. How are we doing?

JMS- u will soon lose that 0.5lb so no harm done :)

I have been super good and af has gone so i now have 2lb to lose to bring my weight back to what my ticker says so almost there xxx

3lb loss for me this week! Well happy with that. 4lb to go till I am no longer obese, probably the lightest I have been in like 3 years!

xxx

Hello all!

I recently joined slimming world just 2 weeks ago.

I have just come back from my second weigh in and lost 10 and 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks!!
I am bloody amazed! After years of trying and failing I can't believe how easy slimming world is :)

Xxx

Hello all!

I recently joined slimming world just 2 weeks ago.

I have just come back from my second weigh in and lost 10 and 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks!!
I am bloody amazed! After years of trying and failing I can't believe how easy slimming world is :)

Xxx

It's great isn't it.

Just seen your local, I work in Burnley sometimes. Live in Darwen.

xxx

well done magpies and welsh fairy!

I have another 2lbs to go to get to 14.6 again so hoping to manage it by thur for our cons appt :) eating lots of blueberries! lol xxx

Hi girls, ive just restarted sw but im doing it myself rather than going to the group this time. Would anybody mind telling me how many syns are in lyles golden syrup cake please, its not in the food optimising book but I assume will be on the website. Many thanks and a huge well done to everyone losing weight!

WelshFairy that's amazing! and well done 4magpies :)

I put 1.5 on this week and it's really disheartened me, I refused KFC, I ate out and had salad and swapped chips for jacket and not had any crisp or chocolate :(. I'm thinking maybe slimming world is not for me, will stick at it this week and see how it goes!

Good luck with the 2lb and your consultation aq :hugs:

ke29 I can't find anything online, have you got the nutritional info and I'll try to use the syns calculator

Just found the nutritional info online and it's coming up at 4.5 syns per serving (there are 10 servings in the whole cake)

Ah thank you! It didnt quite stretch to 10 portions though :blush:

Hello ladies,
How r u all?
I hope you've all had a better week than me, i gained 2lb's :hissy: thats the last time i celebrate my birthday and have 2 days out in 1 week!
Why is it that u have to work really hard to lose even 1/2lb but yet with no effort at all u can easily gain a couple?

Very bad week for me again. Expecting another gain tomirrow x

Hi everyone
Well done to you all that have lost! I've lost 1 1/2 lb this week and while i feel i should have done better i'm just glad i've lost and feel quite motivared for the week ahead. I had been sturggling with it but pushing myself to stick to it. I'm back at work in a couple of weeks after the school summer holidays and just pleased i've not put on lots of weight which I usually do in the summer holidays.
Hope you all have a good week. I'm away to have the new mullerlight yogurt with chocolate sprinkles...yum.

jms895- that's good seeing as you were saying it's been a bad week.

I have just really motivated myself. I was trying on clothes for going back to work with the mindset that I had none.....but I have LOADS!!!! They all seem to fit me better and so there is more of a choice so now I am saving money cos I wont want to buy anymore. I've only lost 8 1/2 lbs altogether but I am starting to feel the difference. This has spurred me on for the rest of week...I hope .

right guys im back on it! have been away and have put on a few pounds! :dohh:

here are my goals:-

starting weight - 13 stone 5lbs :blush:

short term goal - 12 stone by 10th october (holiday!)

long term goal - size 12!

we are planning on ttc soon so would like to have lost a 1st 5lbs before we start and then try and maintain a healthy weight whilst pregnant.

i usually have NO will power what so ever but i am quite determined this time!!

xxx

Lost 1.5lbs at my weigh in on wednesday but this week i havent really started. Ive not been good at all but ive been to the gym 3 times abd plan on goin monday and tuesday so im hoping that might at least get me a maintain xx

hi :) ive just started slimming world (again) for the 3rd time, hopefully nothing will get in my way this time, hope you lafies dont mind if i join you
starting weight - 13st 1.5lb
short term 11st 10lb
long term 10st
:)

ohh and a quick question, does DTD count as body magic ??

1 and a half pound :) slowly but surely. Made the lasagne this week which was lovely and went down well with hubby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->