~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hiya

Can i please join you ladies?

My son is 6 weeks old and I joined Slimming world when he was two weeks. I have so far lost 5 and half lbs with my next weigh in on Wednesday. I have had a crap week this week with loads of take aways so Im writing it off and starting again tomorrow. Im 16 st 2 and a size 20/22 atm and I have a wedding to go to in March 2012 where I want to wear an amazing dress and feel lush. My ultimate goal is to wear a size 12 dress to my own wedding in August 2012.
So here goes xx

Welcome hun! Good luck!
I STS last week. Hoping for same again this week as i not been following plan as had an op. But am 11 stone 13 and want to stay in the 11s lol

2lb loss for me this week, which makes me no longer obese and my BMI is now okay for IVF.

Gonna carry on, want to lose another 28lb ideally.

x

ohh and a quick question, does DTD count as body magic ??

:rofl: I don't actually know but made me giggle, can't see why not! :shrug:

4Magpies that's great news, you must be soooooo chuffed :)

:wave: hello to everyone else who's joined.

I've not been on for a couple of weeks but last week I lost 1 which took me to my 1/2 stone and this week I lost 2.5 so was really chuffed. 4.5 to go til my stone!

I am going to struggle though I think the next couple of weeks as hubby is off and has just got loads of sweets & chocs for his birthday. I'm fine until I see somebody else eating it then i NEED it! We'll just have to see.

I am trying though, we went to Monkey forest today and took a picnic, he had choc rolls and crisp with his butties and I had fruit and some rice I made, but then I came home and had a bon bon and a toffifee, whoops!

Welcome and good luck Barbles. Im gettin married in July next year and have the same goal so we can spur each other on :) xx

AFM it was my birthday at the weekend so ive been pretty bad. Have been sticking to a no carb diet since yesterday so im hopin the gain wont be too mahooosive tomorrow :shrug: xx

hi ladies :) can i join too please!!! i went to sw last night!!:wacko: but i really could do with some support:thumbup: i just don't seem to be understanding it much:dohh: i'm trying extra easy as app this is easiest :haha: i don't know what i'm really meant to be eating or not eating:haha:

today i ate breaky
i think this is right 2 poached eggs ( free):shrug: on toast which is a healthy xtra with 2 tomatoes

lunch was jacket pot (free, tuna free,) beetroot free) 1 syn for ext light mayo and for low fat marge

dinner was roast lamb ( free):haha: really?!!! the lamb:haha: cooked in no fat i took of any fat too! potatoes were boiled ( free) then chucked in oven for 30 mins :thumbup: cauliflower, brocolli bothe free!:dohh:
now i still felt a bit peckish so i just ate some cereal (milk healthy extra) typed it into sw website as i was unsure of the syn factor all in all my syns for today are 6 and a half :thumbup:

does this sound right?

i really need to be doing it right:haha::haha: anyone give me an insight please as i'm such a dumb ass:haha::haha: xx

Sounds perfect hun :happydance:

as long as you make sure u are getting enought fruit and veg on your extra easy day thats a good day :)

Dont worry about asking questions chick. As soon as you get used to it it will become sooo natural. Are you writing everything down to take to the consultant for them to check. I find writing everything down helps xx

yes iv'e just started to right things down :) i def think that's easier as i can see what i'm eating!! today was tough out for lunch with the kids! i had tuna, egg and potatoe salad though:thumbup: it was really nice:winkwink: last night is take away night i had chicken dansak :thumbup: which app is only 6 and a half syns!! really:haha::haha: but i cooked my own rice and steered clear of the nan bread:thumbup: so i'm hoping there's no damage done:haha: walked a little bit today to af almost gone:happydance::happydance::happydance: thank you:hugs::hugs:x

I have takeaways all the time but i use flexible syns to compensate for it. I dont use that many syns on a daily basis so its not too bad.

I find going out kills my willpower as i always get what i want rather than the good SW option so well done on the willpower. I sooo wish i liked salad :( xxx

Well u know u get 10 syns a day well ill only use about 4-6 syns on my regular meals a day so save the remaining for a treat a week. U can use all your syns daily or save them and use more than 10 in a day. I hope im making sense?? :shrug: xx

Am really hoping for 2 off this week as a bday weigh in surpirse :D

I weigh in tonight :) Hoping for a pound but nothing less than a maintain xxx

hi would anyone mind if i join in,i went to my first sw meeting last nite,liking it so far:thumbup:

:hi: and thank you i have 2 both as cute as each other lol

loving urs too,how old?

She has just gone one. She is tiny still and never seems to grow but her mum was super small and skinny too :) We want another one and will prob get a Tri :) xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup: whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i lost HALF A STONE:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: SO SO HAPPY!! i know the 1st week is usually the best but hey :winkwink: x

:happydance: Wowza hun thats amazing well done!! :happydance:

How did you find the first week? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"