~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

my bitch is teeny too

well done on the weight loss that is fantastic:happydance:

what sort of things did you eat if you dont mind me asking?

yeah wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be :) i think really its logical ifykwim? i really had to look at what i was eating, and writting it down def helped!! and def knowing how many syns in each thing really helped:thumbup: i thought i'd messed up 1st day on my toast for breaky:haha::haha: but it was a healthy extra:thumbup:

i'm still eating most things i usually would, roast lamb, chicken, curry, chilli chips but oven of course:winkwink: when iv'e been out for lunch or as its the summer hols still its been really tough:cry: had a mcdonalds bday party but i had a chicken salad wrap:thumbup: no chips:winkwink: but did steal some:haha::haha: obv you get your daily milk allowance which iv'e mostly used with cereal so iv'e been having my tea black:thumbup: i haven't really done any weighing really i don't have time:dohh: i'm doing extra easy!

and for me i'm prob gonna stick at this:thumbup: i had a take away fri but made sure it was the least amount of syns poss:thumbup: i'm still having pretty much the same food but i guess a lot less fat and a lot less bread:thumbup: now that iv'e found quite hard:shrug: i'm still bf lo but only morn and night now but i do need to lose my huge appetite i gained whilst feeding:dohh:

talking to a few ladies there and the ladies who are losers most weeks are the one's who chose extra easy:happydance:

i'm gonna try harder to exercise more now my af is done:thumbup: x

a typ day would be

breaky poached eggs, on wholemeal toast with tomatoes or cereal ready brek or some other !

lunch jacket with tuna or beans

dinner roast, or stir fry normal i guess for me just no fat added :)
snacks would be muller light yogarts, fruit apples mainly
rice and rice noodle are a great to have as there filling :) i hate pasta so was worried about that aspect of it but its cool :)

today i'm out for lunch again with the kids! and more kids and grown ups so gonna be tough :( i'm thinking harvester? loads of salad and chicken without the skin :( i will miss the chips so i might actually have them today and just count it as my syns for today!!

good luck xxxx

I prefer the extra easy and lose more weight doing that one. I don't feel like i miss out on the SW diet but just make more sensible choices (sometimes :blush: )

I lost 1lb this week which i was quite chuffed with because i had had a takeaway last wednesday, a burger and a full sunday dinner on sunday :blush: I was good on the other days though so like i said chuffed with losing :) xxx

morning girls,so far i have been sticking with th ee seems the easiet 1 as you have more variety,may have the odd green or red day for a change,made a yummy tikka for tea yesturday,will defo have that again:thumbup:

I love the SW curries and always make up a big batch to freeze :)

I have green days when i want more bread so i can have to healthy extras rather than 1 :) xx

i do miss my bread,mind you i have bought ww brown danish and on ee you can have 3 slices of that so gonna have that tomorrow

Hi girls :hi:

I just started SW yesterday do you mind if I join you? xx

omg!!! i sooooooooooooo miss the bread:cry::cry::cry::cry: i think extra easy is best least you can eat anything really!! and anything extra is a syn which is brilliant:happydance::happydance: iv'e been really good doing the wii:thumbup: but that stupid board is ridiculous:haha: i stick with the jogging one as the going up and down on the board is just dangerous:haha::haha: i couldn't imagine doing that if i was really really big :cry: should make the wii board bigger so you don't go wobbly:dohh: and fall off:haha:

ooh i also tried quorn mince amd i tell you girls it was really yummy:thumbup: i made a chilli dished it up for everyone and no one even noticed:winkwink: you can eat all you want of quorn too:happydance: i might have some for lunch today. ( the sausages are a diff matter tho ;P) we had a bbq sat that was tough, but having said that i made hm burgers which were lovely:thumbup: so the bread roll was naughty but everything else was ok:thumbup: though i did have about 5 vodkas:rofl::rofl: but hey that's my syns:haha:

my weigh in is on wed!! so hopefully i'm still losing:thumbup: if not i will cry!! :cry::cry:

good luck to everyone!! xxx

how is everyone doing ? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:x

As long as you used the bread roll as your healthy extra hun you should be fine :)

I can't take quorn mince at all!! It tastes like gravel to me (whatever gravel tastes like lol)
I don't mind quorn sausages that much but i try and get Joe's sausages when someone at the club places an order. have you heard of them yet? They are really nice. Not as nice as normal sausages but not as bad as quorn. They are a bit expensive but worth it if you are the only one in the family having them when everyone else is having normal ones.

I have been ok this weekend. Went out on saturday and had a pizza so that was my only major slip up of the weekend. Went spinning on Saturday so hoping that helps xxx

hi 1st weigh in for me 2nite,really dont think i have lost but we'll see:shrug:

i miss my bread too,took my mother shopping a few days ago and she bought to long tiger bread bagettes i could have ate them both lol,it was torcher

i was naughty at the weekend too,went to a friends party,drank cider and ended up having nachos by the end of the night too:dohh:

Hi everyone :hi:

ive been really good so far (still only in my 1st week tho lol) I love the quorn mince & actually prefer it to real mince so its fab for making chilli/spag bol :yipee:

I also just tried the quorn sausages & even tho they def aren't as nice as the real thing, they were a lot nicer than I expected them to be tbh & my LO likes them so thats a bonus! :thumbup: xx

1lb down is a lb in the right direction especially after havin treats too :) Well done hunny :happydance: xx

thank you like you say at least it is in the right direction,its kinda my own fault i wasnt following extra easy quite right,but got it now so lets see what this week brings

Eek, I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow night and I'm scared! But I'm desperate to lose some weight and I'm not getting anywhere trying to do it on my own...

a pound is still good mamadonna... think of it as a block of lard that you have lost & that puts it into perspective :) you are doing great! xx

Eek, I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow night and I'm scared! But I'm desperate to lose some weight and I'm not getting anywhere trying to do it on my own...

Hi Katy :hi:

I just started last week & have my 1st weigh-in tomorrow

don't be scared, it will be the best decision & you'll feel so much better after you make that first step :happydance: xx

Good luck with the weigh in Nicky. How do you feel you have done.

I haven't been that good this week but feel like i have lost weight so who knows :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->