~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

yeh too skinny, want to be back to this but more muscle

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/26d3ad9a.jpg
https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/aryandeity/5d87260f.jpg

Wow Blah you look really toned there....you go girl, you can do it!! Im so going to bust my ass at the gym tomorrow..:lol:

Ahh thanks for the info jac it sounds fun :thumbup: I'll look for classes tomorrow and probably will start going!

Thanks Africa queen, how are you? :)

Wow blahh that is very thin! I won't post a pic of me it's just too depressing :haha: xx

Wow wow wow! very curvy an sexy blah! I would love to get that toned but doubt i will cos im lazy! lol. Mind u i am joining the gym this wk so never say never. I might get addicted to working out! haha xxx

Blah- u will be again :) iv always been curvy even when i was slim, so still had a arse etc but its in the genes so i gotta embrace it! haha. Luckily my dh loves curves so im ok there.

ER-Well it will be a nice even figure to start with and the last time u will see it say that x

xxx

Hun, I would be shocked if your husband didnt like the curves...:winkwink: And I just love love love how positive you are..your such a wonderful person!

xx

Ahh thanks for the info jac it sounds fun :thumbup: I'll look for classes tomorrow and probably will start going!

Thanks Africa queen, how are you? :)

Wow blahh that is very thin! I won't post a pic of me it's just too depressing :haha: xx

Im ok thank you :)
Just watching biggest loser USA and dreading work tomorrow. lol.

xxx

This is why I just love thinspiration, it keeps the motivation going...:)

This was me after I lost 3 and a half stone on MC..

Attachments

• weightloss.jpg
    weightloss.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 22
DH just came back from the shop & said they hadnt got any frylight :cry:
so going to use this recipe instead as it only uses a little oil x
I guessing oil is about a 100 syns per teaspoon??? :-(
I'm going zumba tonight though so hopefully burn it all off x
DH got low fat natural yoghurt not fat free!!! my god this healthy dinner is turning in to a syn fest :cry:

If you've not had your HEB yet you can have a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil :)

Good luck ER! Hope it goes well for you :D

Well I had my weigh in today - got my first 1/2 stone sticker AND slimmer of the month!! :happydance: So I've got a little certificate in my book.. oh I was so proud :blush:
My mam got slimmer of the week, and my mate Mel got her first 1/2 stone sticker. It has been a good day! :D

I got my 1/2 stone last night too - Great feeling isn't it!!

AQ work sucks doesnt it!! it would be great if we could get paid to do nothing :haha:

wow ET :)haha:) sorry!! lol
thats alot of weigh lost!! :thumbup:

Brill photos girls.... I dream of looking that good..... :cry:

I have found a photo of me, 12 months ago, almost st my biggest - I.m the one in the middle!!!! :haha::haha:

Attachments

• guides in london 133 A.jpg
    guides in london 133 A.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 22
I don't hold out much hope for a loss on Thursday, even though I have stuck to plan and written everything down!! AF always makes me sooo hungry!!

Stephie- Well done hun! that's fab x

Jennifer- Yep chance would be a fine thing eh? need a lotto win! lol x

Just had a sweet n sour mug shot which has satisfied my hunger so all good.
Still feeling shitty and AF due tomorrow and im back in work 6 days straight of earlies from tomorrow so crappy wk ahead :-( ah well needs must. Roll on fri for my dh to be home so i can get my cuddles and a nice meal cooked for me :)

xxx

Stephie- Well done hun! that's fab x

Jennifer- Yep chance would be a fine thing eh? need a lotto win! lol x

Just had a sweet n sour mug shot which has satisfied my hunger so all good.
Still feeling shitty and AF due tomorrow and im back in work 6 days straight of earlies from tomorrow so crappy wk ahead :-( ah well needs must. Roll on fri for my dh to be home so i can get my cuddles and a nice meal cooked for me :)

xxx

What job do you do hun? xx

I work in a call centre. Don't mind it most of the time cos good crowd and its local but loads of ppl have been moaning on FB about changes and rota's etc so im going back to a bad situation i think :-( Been off 8 days so dreading whats been happening xxx

Blah your photo is now my inspiration :thumbup:
AQ- can I ask what you had surgery for? I'm nosey lol x

I work in a call centre. Don't mind it most of the time cos good crowd and its local but loads of ppl have been moaning on FB about changes and rota's etc so im going back to a bad situation i think :-( Been off 8 days so dreading whats been happening xxx

I used to work in a callcentre hun, and I remember what the politics were like all too well. But your a lovely person, so just see it as going into work for a few laughs..Im sure the people at work love you! xxx

Is anybody having trouble getting on the slimming world website? It won't let me log in :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"