~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Thanks Ladies!

Leash you've done so well and 1lb is still a very good loss!! :thumbup:

Good luck Nicky!! xx

good luck :) I did a cheeky weigh in this morning and another 1lb down woo so should be more by the proper weigh in monday if im a good girl :)

Thanks MummyCat, I know any loss is good I suppose. I just wish it was more lol! I only have a stone and a bit to lose so I guess its going to be tough.

Good luck Nicky!!

x

That's good Kitten... hope you lose on Monday! :thumbup:

Leash you're going to find it harder to shift big numbers as you get closer to target.. but you know that... so don't beat yourself up.. :haha: you are doing BRILLIANTLY!!! Please remind me of this when I've got a stone left to lose! :rofl:

Well done on the losses ladies they really are inspiring.

Danielle wow that's amazing how on earth have you managed. That's fab

Is it just me or do others feel like this. I want to do the diet, I want to get weighed but I really hate the slimming world meetings, I hate sitting there waiting after weigh in and I hate all that stuff with people I don't know at all!!

I find it hard to talk to the women as they seem to all have a person they come with and would much rather weigh and run.
Is this wrong? Should I keep trying to go even tho I dread Thursday cos of the meeting but am happy to weigh in??
Any thoughts ladies

Hun... I don't know what to suggest because I LOVE the meetings. I literally spent most of my Wednesday evening laughing with about 5 other ladies. I enjoy it so much, everyone is happy to chat about what they found good or struggled with that week and so many have different idea's on how to deal with certain things or cook certain foods and I leave in such a good mood!

I'm not sure if it's down to the consultant? Or just that it's a good mix of people? but I really wish you had a similar experience to me... because I look forward to the image therapy each week. I think it's the one reason that I've lasted this long on the diet!

I really don't know what to suggest, are there many ladies who stay for group? you may find that if you stick it out a few more sessions you'll naturally get to know some of the ladies better (just over time) and perhaps it wont be so difficult???

:hugs: Maybe you need a different group?

I'm going to keep trying it as I want to succeed but this week it was so tedious and I didn't really learn anything, but I will keep staying. Not sure about the image therapy as I don't know that we have done any, all we did both weeks was go round the room stating losses, clapping and setting new target for next week. Although its good to see people lose it was a long time doing it I felt.
I'm not giving up so I'll stay next week and maybe if I still don't like it just stay every other week.
I'm glad you enjoy yours tho and it does give me hope, I may change meetings if I stay not liking it and see how that goes
Thanks mummycat

No worries honey... it's just such a shame that you're not getting what you need from them!

We do go round and discuss the losses etc but our consultant asks good questions to everyone and there's a lot of interaction. Which is nice... because it feels like we're all in it together.... if you know what I mean?

I really hope it improves for you hun! :hugs:

Cheers hun, I'll keep plodding cos I like the eating plan and really want to try and stick with it x

I lost 3.5lbs!! :wohoo:

Yeah Fifi I agree with Cath about the meetings but ours is quite a small group so we all know each other pretty well now & are rooting for each other iykwim?

just try to stick it out a bit longer & get chatting to some of the other members so that you feel more like part of the group? I know its difficult at first coz I used to feel the same but ive made loads of new friends by staying to image therapy so im glad I did xx

Well done Nicky - that's marvellous!!!

MummyCat - thank you for keeping my spirits up! I am just jealous of all the big losses but I know I had losses like that when i had a bit more to lose so it has to slow down eventually and I have to work harder for it! Going to the gym again after work today so that will be 3 times this week - fingers crossed it will show on the scales on Monday. My work clothes are starting to feel bigger, especially my skirts so I think my mummy tummy may be finally toning up again!!

Fifi - I don't know anyone at my meetings either but I still stay because its the only way I am ever going to get to know them. Plus, when I leave I feel so motivated by everyone else! I do think my consultant helps, she is awesome! What's yours like?

X

Thanks leash and nicky, it's good to hear it gets better, I will stay and hope it does.
My consultant seems quite sweet and it is a large group so she must be doing something right.

Thank you ladies you do all give me hope and encouragement. I'm 3 lbs down today so that's 8 1/2 in two weeks. I know it will slow down drastically now but I'm pleased with the good start

Nicky... awesome loss chick!! :yipee:

Leash.. gym 3 times this week! :shock: you're now inspiring and motivating me to get off my bottom! :D I hope it shows on the scales on Monday! :thumbup:

Fifi... that's excellent hun! That's an average of just over 4lbs a week!! :shock: AWESOME!!!! :yipee:

Wow nicky thats a fab weight loss.

Hey leash like everyone has said a loss is a loss and you should be proud of yourself.

I haven't really been sticking to it the past couple of weeks. I haven't been bad but haven't really stuck to it. I maintained last week and lost half this week, i'm hoping for at least a maintain on Monday and then i'm gonna get right back on it after that. I want to lose at least half a stone in march so going to take it seriously. I'm ok with that as at least i haven't been gaining and undoing all my hard work from before :(

I went spinning last night and will be going tomorrow morning. I have sessions booked in on Tues, weds, thurs and saturday morning next week so hoping that gets me a good loss xx

Is there any free registration vouchers flying around does anyone know? My mums wanting to join :flower:

If u go to class i think they are doin that healthy eating challenge thing where if you bring someone new they get a free week and so do u xx

Hey ladies! I have seriously gone to pot! Got weighed after 3 weeks and gained 2.5 pounds! Dont sound much but hard when it took me 3 months to get that odd :nope:
Still JUST in target but need help getting 3 off now!
Hope your all ok? So whos been at the speed soup!? I think I neeed to make some this week! x

PS well done on all your fab losses ladies this week! :thumbup:

Im making some speed and minestrone soup today. Might go soup crazy and make Butternut squash soup as well lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->