~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

:hi:

Lisa you can do it hun!!! :thumbup:

Good luck this week Jade! I need to get all the ingredients in to do the speed soup

Completely on track since weigh in, so hoping i can keep it up this week and get my stone award!

Xxx

Is it just that soup that works as super speed or could I make any flavour with lots of the super speed ingredients in it and have a good effect?

WELL DONE to Leash, Cath, Danielle,Nicky and anyone else iv missed! FAB losses ladies. Keep it up x

Lisa- When are you starting IVF? :) im waiting on AF and then its all systems go! x

Jms- You will soon shift that. You have done so well x

Fifi- I dont enjoy class either. I find it very boring talking about food for over a hr tbh... i have tried a few diff classes an now i just do it from home an get weighed once a wk on my digital scales x

AFM- I have been good 'ish'. Could of been better. Not drank at all or ate any junk food but af is due so iv been eating a fair few boiled sweets to help my sugar craving and iv been eating at odd times as my dad has his gall bladder removed on wed an iv been off work caring for him and cooking cleaning etc. I have been doing more walking than usual but feel so shattered all the time. I hope to of lost at least 2lbs by monday. I really dont want another STS. I have really tried this wk, altho iv not been perfect i have stayed away from temptation even tho iv craved a maccies all wk! lol xxx

good luck honey... well done for sticking to it, hoping the hard work pays off on the scales :hugs:

I am now almost 3 weeks late for :witch: it's really bugging me! Will do another test tomorrow.

Thanks folks! must get some ingredients for the soup today!

hi guys can i join (again!!!!) please?

a bit about me - my names stacie im 22 (nearly 23!!) i have a 2 year old boy called toby.

my start weight was 13st 10lbs and im only 5ft 4!!

im really really determined this time and i WILL lose the weight!

my target is 10st and se from there.

any way i started slimming world again last monday, had a sneaky weigh in on friday and have lost 5lbs!! i am so happy with myself and i havnt even missed anything!! x

Oops fell off the wagon a bit yesterday, I was going out to a freinds for dinner, had just finished a night shift and tbh just ate bits here and bits there, few crisps few minstrels but if white bread, glass of baileys!!!!!

BUT I'm already planning my being good again today and have managed to not gave a crafty slice if white bread so I'm quite pleased with myself.
Also I'm going to make soup and wonder if any soup will be super speed or does it have to have those specific ingredients

Welcome jms bet you are looking forward to weigh in

Africa queen.. I'm glad I'm not on my own

Welcome Stacie and well done on losings 5lbs so far! x

Fifi- We all have naughty days and im loving the sound of that baileys! LOVE the stuff but have managed to stay off it for 6wks now and as iv given up alcohol for lent that helps too. It was my mums fave drink too and she used to give half pint servings of it! haha x

Hi to everyone else and i hope we are all being as good as can be this wkend?? lol.
I was craving choc last night as af is due any day now so i did treat myself to a small packet of malteasers but aside from that i have been good and done lots more walking to an from my dads as he is still not able to walk too well. Hope it shows on scales tomorrow! xxx

anyone else really struggle on the weekends? i seem to loose like 3 lb during the week then put 2 back on on weekend. i'm getting back to gym now though x

I struggle on weekends, Ive just made some chick pea peanuts, seen them on the SW fb page-just cheak pea's drained and washed, pet dry, fry light and salt, cook on high inoven for about 40 mins or until hard. They're nice- bit like a cross between popcorn and peanuts, good if you like savoury snacks xx

i'll try them thanks think i am going to have to do what i used to and save all my syns for weekend really worked for me, am i ok doing this whilst breast feeding? it ok as long as i'm eating plenty of free foods? x

I'd say so hun Im BF and I BF LAST lo AND USED TO SAVE THEM, SO LONG AS U ARE HAVING YOUR FREE FOODS N MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UR ADDITIONAL he'S TOO XX

does anyone know the extra healthy extras on the extra easy plan when breast feeding, is it the same as the list posted earlier? x

hay, fell of track big time this weekend! used way more then allowed in syns with alchol and food. Back on track in the morning tho :)

does anyone know the extra healthy extras on the extra easy plan when breast feeding, is it the same as the list posted earlier? x

I posted the list a few weeks ago hun (not sure if this is the one you mean?)

it goes on the age of your baby & you get extra HEAs

welcome to Stacie :hi:

just put it behind you Danielle & you'll be fine xx

Lisa- When are you starting IVF? :) im waiting on AF and then its all systems go! xxxx

Im currently taken Provera so should start AF next but i have to take the pill for a month first so i have a cycle before i start xx

Hi ladies!

Welcome Stacie :hi: fab loss so far! :thumbup:

I've been pretty good this weekend so far! Though I have the same issue... not as in control as I am during the week! but life's for living... so I'll just have to try work around it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->