~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Morning ladies.

Lora- That chick pea recipe sounds fab! il give that a go as i love my snacks for watching films with :) x

Lisa- Not long till your IVF now then :) im still waiting on AF and no sign yet! Grrrr x

Hi to Jms, Danielle, Cath, Leash, Nicky, Levi and all the gang and good luck to all the monday weigh in ladies x

AFM- I just got weighed and iv lost 3lbs this wk! :) really happy with that esp with af being due anytime as i usually retain a lot of water. Hoping to lose another 3lbs by next monday :) xxx

Brilliant weight loss honey!!! :dance:

My AF has been due for 2 weeks now and I've felt bloated this whole time :( hoping she eventually shows up!

Good luck for weigh in ladies :flower:

first week weigh in and ............ 6lb!!!! cant beleive how easy its been!!! roll on this week!! x

Yay! :yipee: well done Stacie & AQ :yipee:

good luck to everyone else :dust:

Ive been doing a lot of walking lately & went out for 90 mins today even tho it was chucking it down! :rain: so hoping for another good loss on thursday xx

does anyone know the extra healthy extras on the extra easy plan when breast feeding, is it the same as the list posted earlier? x

I posted the list a few weeks ago hun (not sure if this is the one you mean?)

it goes on the age of your baby & you get extra HEAs

welcome to Stacie :hi:

just put it behind you Danielle & you'll be fine xx

yeah that one i was talking about is it the same for each plan cus on extra easy you only get one of each healthy extras x

Evening ladies! Hope everyone is well?? Had my WI tonight and lost 3.5lbs! I am over the moon as I feel like I really deserved it this week lol! So that's 9.5lbs in 3 weeks for me, I am 2.5lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight!

Good luck to everyone else who has WI tonight!

X

ETA - How rude of me, I never even said well done to the girls who have lost! I am too wrapped up in my own weight loss this week! WELL DONE my lovelies!

Evening ladies! Been 90% on plan since dreaded 2 pound gain Thurs! Hoping for a 1/2 or pound off this week!

Everyone ok?

Nicky all that walking is brilliant!!! :thumbup:

Leash that's awesome chick :yipee: well done honey!!!!!!

anyone else really struggle on the weekends? i seem to loose like 3 lb during the week then put 2 back on on weekend. i'm getting back to gym now though x

Weekends are my downfall! Most weekends i have to flexible syn and i'm shifting 1lb a week. I know I need to stop if i want big losses though!

anyone else really struggle on the weekends? i seem to loose like 3 lb during the week then put 2 back on on weekend. i'm getting back to gym now though x

Weekends are my downfall! Most weekends i have to flexible syn and i'm shifting 1lb a week. I know I need to stop if i want big losses though!

yeah i had shocking weekend but still lost 1 and half pound think i am going to have to save syns for weekend tbh i can do it all week fine but when hubby and ds are home it nightmare. although had 2 meals out this weekend which isn't normal so normally not so bad but least if save from week syns i know i will be ok x

Well done to everyone who had a loss today and good luck to everyone else :)
Im gonna attempt to make the chick pea popcorn/nuts now as a snack whilst i watch 'obese a year to save my life' lol xxx

levi - yeah its the same for all plans

just extra HEAs on top of whatever you normally have (im doing extra easy & I just get 1 extra A choice but my LO is almost 2yrs old so doesnt feed often... you'll prob get about 5-6 at a guess?)

well done leash :yipee: thats fab!

I made a syn-free ginger cake out of Scan Bran tonight & it was actually quite yummy! xx

Nicky any chance of the recipe for the ginger bread please?? Xx

Mmmm ginger cake! I have been craving something sweet all night... settled with another bloody alpen bar and Muller toffee yoghurt! :dohh:

Morning girls :)

Well i made the 'chick pea nuts' an they were sooo scrummy!! a real nice filling/healthy snack :) will deffo be stocking up on chickpeas next shop! are they a ss food?
I have just had a hot cross bun for brekky(9 syns) but soo worth it and tasty as a treat. Off to work soon an need few bits from shops so il be going for a decent walk on my lunch and then try do some wii fit when i get home tonight xxx

Ooooh I would like the ginger cake recipe too, it sounds yummy!

In terms of weekends, I have to admit I have been a bit extreme and haven't actually been out anywhere since I started SW three weeks ago. I just know how weak I am when it comes to being tempted with things. Plus if I get a bit drunk, I am prone to snacking on junk food the next day to deal with the hangover. Unless its a special occassion, I am politely declining to go out anywhere until further notice notice - I am such a bore :wacko:

My sister is coming to stay with us for the weekend this week so I am doing some meal planning in advance so that I stay on track whilst she is here without her feeling like she is on a diet with me lol. Has anyone got any suggestions for recipes I can try??

Off to the gym today, I have pushed my PAT target a bit further so got 16.5lbs left to go and I want to do it before my dress fitting in April :thumbup:

x

some inspiration for your sister weekend :)

https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/recipes

the kfc style recipe she has on there looks fab.

Also SW nandos - peri peri seasoning on chicken breast/leg/wing (skin removed)
SW chips or mashed potato
corn on the cob
garlic bread made with a smash base(same as smash pizza base) there's a recipe floating about on the web i've seen it somewhere

or steak, SW chips and peas?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back