~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

It's not too much but you need to have your superfree with your lunch and dinner xx

Bailey- I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one, thought I had fluffed up again today but luckily I hadn't! Just going to have a Syn free day one day and hopefully that will make up for yesterday :blush:

Kit10 - Oh I'm definitely not giving up, I'm determined to lose some of this weight :thumbup:

Raspberryk - That's the only problem with eating out isn't it? You have to watch your Syns :blush:

Sparkle - I don't think that's too much at all :)

So ladies what do you have when you eat out? I'm not too worried at the moment because my husband is on an oil rig so I don't really go out a great deal but when he's home he likes to eat out a fair bit.

Suppose if I stick to fish and a jacket potatoe I'll be fine. I'm worried though as you never know what oils, dressings your supposedly healthy meal arrives with

Just ask for them to be cooked without oil or as little oil as possible. Although you never know if you have a nasty type of chef that would do the opposite (my df is a chef and he's great but he says he knows some chefs that aren't!).

Any meat that comes with potatoes (not mashed or roast) is good, and veg or salad (no dressing). I find when eating out that chicken is the best meat for being lean however it's rare to find it plain (it's usually smothered in some sort of delicious but fatty sauce or cheese lol!).

Thanks ladies. Yes steak is good as often it's with a sauce on the side.

I prob will be best to stick with home cooking for a while

Just had a cheeky jump on the scales ( said I wouldn't ) and I'm 9.6 so that's 1lbs off.. I had a right binge at the weekend ( as you do before starting a diet ) so maybe this week I wont lost much more.

Have I been really naughty eating these

I had 4 I thought they would have been really low but now I'm not sure
I've searched everywhere but I can't see

https://www.waitrose.com/shop/HeaderSearchCmd?searchTerm=Satay&defaultSearch=GR&search=

Taste the difference chicken satay 50p

Raspberry - That's good that you maintained, at least you didn't gain :thumbup:

I am expecting to have maintained or gained when I weigh myself on Monday as I have messed up a few times :(

I'm ok with a maintain especially being pregnant, struggling to eat and constipated :blush:
Xx

Love slimming world. DH has been feeling a bit put out with the 'dietfood' so tonight we are having French onion soup and toasted cheesy bread followed by paprika pork and rice followed by chocolate orange mousse. All for only 9.5 syns lol I can't wait. And I completed my bronze bodymagic award yesterday on line so hoping for a really good loss this week.

With the body magic online do u justmention to your consultant at class u did it and they give ur award or do they not have stickers and things for that?

They have stickers and certificates, just mention it, don't know if they want you to do your exercise diary before you get the award though.
Dinner sounds lovely.
Xx

Raspberry - I think I would be ok with a maintain to be honest, I will be very surprised if I have lost though! :blush:

Kit10 - Well done on completing your bronze body magic award :thumbup:

I'm thinking of going to group on Thursday, would help me a lot and give me more determination I think :)

Definitely going to group helps. Gotten lots of recipe ideas that way. Including. Tonniightts. Chhickenn. Korma food 1 syn.

The currys are so good. I've had them twice this week. I never would have imagined eating curry on a diet x

I suppose going to group helps with determination aswell as you have stickers and awards to look forward to :haha:

How u all doing ?

My weekend was not great but better than normal.. Way too much wine but I didn't eat much junk

I've been really good this week except maybe not eating enough.
I've got a fridge full of fruit to snack on but I can't face it.
Xx

Well done :)

It's so much easier when you have the right food in. Today I've struggled as I'm waiting for sainsuburys tomorrow

Back on track. I'm still down 2lb on the week and it's been time of the mth too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->