~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I don't know, maybe not as lots of the meals swaps and cheats are low fat at sugar free so you can save syns for treats ... xx

Lost 4lb last week, so 11lb all together :)
Has anyone tried the 1/2 syn doughnut?!

Hmm that's what I thought, even things like mayo I would not eat low fat.

Shame as loved this diet before

60g wholemeal roll (healthy extra) put a hole in the middle add tsp of jam (1/2 a syn) spray with frylight, roll in sweetener, spray again and put in 180 oven for approx 5-10m. Someone on a fb group i am on emailed slimming world hq and they said its not classed as a tweak, it's really nice too :)

Mummymunch - Well done on losing 4lbs and 11lbs altogether! :happydance:

Had 3rd weigh in Monday, lost 4lbs, 13.5lbs in 3 weeks, very pleased :) 2stones to go lol

need to try diff foods getting bored of what im having now x

Are any of you ladies doing the c25k workout alongside SW? Just did the first workout of week 4 and am so knackered am actually lying flat out on my treadmill belt whilst writing this. Weighing in tomorrow, been angelic so was hoping for a decent loss to catch up with me but am actually gaining on my scales. Exercise tends to obliterate weight loss for me but it's totally demoralising when you work so hard and the scales are evil!

I don't do any exercise except the occasional walk and housework.
I lost half a pound this week and went in jeans when I usually wear leggings xx

The only exercise I do is walking and we do a hell of a lot of that :haha:

I can't wait to start my weight loss journey :D

I joined 3 weeks ago now. Lost 6lbs so far. Been a really rubbish week though, both kids were teething so no sleep for me and then no energy to cook or meal plan so a naughty trip to dominos (didnt even attempt to syn that one) and a trip to McD's today. Also had a couple of totally syn free days tho so hoping i might manage just staying the same rather than putting weight on again.

Had also been planning to get back on my X trainer this week but DH was supposed to skip the mattress off our old bed last week and hasnt yet and its sitting right in the way of my trainer just now. Lol Think i guilted him into moving it tomorow though as i told him he was sabotaging my good will to lose weight. He said sorry and he would get it done. lol

Kit10 - 6lbs is really good! Well done! I hope your DH moves the mattress soon and then you can get back on your X trainer :thumbup:

Hi

I'm starting tomorrow

Ordered a starter pack from ebay as can't do the classes.

I'm. 9, 8 lbs and ideal is 8 stone

Sparkle - Welcome to the thread :wave:

I didn't know that you order the starter packs on Ebay :dohh:

I'm thinking of rejoining on Thursday, I was going to wait until after Jayden was born but it won't hurt to start early will it? ;)

Hun I'd wait until the baby us born relax make most of it

I was going to join online, it was £60 for 3 mths..

I just bought a starter pack for £25 ebay ( new ) said you get everything you get if you went to a class, so we will see

Going to have to make it up as I go until it turns up

So might have a few questions for some of you lovely ladies

Sparkle - I was thinking of waiting but I have heard so many success stories from ladies who have been following the plan whilst pregnant and they still lost weight.

Wow, that is a lot considering you get your books free from group, saying that, I guess the weekly payments pay for them eventually.

You can go on the Slimming World website aswell as get information from here, they have some great recipes :D

I've just been looking

It seems to have changed since I did it over ten yrs ago properly

Then it was green and red only

I don't get this extra easy

Yes I guess it will pay as I'm not doing classes, this does inc. 2 free classes mind u

How long until your due? :)

Hi ladies,

I'm not officially joining slimming world as I can't attend classes and can't really afford £60 for the online membership, but gonna try and do it for myself whilst pregnant to maintain my weight as much as I can (I gained 10lbs in first tri but I'm blaming Christmas lol ooops!)

Joining this thread on a recommendation from Excalibur :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->