~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Damn, my poxy chicken noodle crappy soup was 6 syns! grrrr! gonna eat salad all day tomorrow. x

ER me and you are pretty much the same person. I'm a terrible yoyo dieter and go through phases of eating too much then eating nothing so I know exactly how you feel.

okay ive had a really mixed day :wacko:

2 alpen light bars
apple
baked potato with beans and cheese

:shrug: prob not ate enough but there was way too much cheese on my potato (from costco i shared with amelie so tried to give her most of the cheese).

anyone else not really hungry on this diet?

ER... me too. Suffered badly in the past with eating disorders and go from one phase to the next. I hate being fat, and eat because of it.... then get upset because i'm fat but cant lose the weight! grrr! at least slimming world isnt really like a diet.... its a change. And will teach us how to eat healthily, and eat the foods that wont make us gain rapidly. Big hugs, we can do it! Im happy to exchange mob numbers for a text convo and chat if anyone likes.... may help us keep going xxx

On the exercise front I walk my dog for at least and hour twice a day and then I walk into town which is a good 2 and a bit miles round trip, so on average I walk about 8 miles a day, and I walk fast, I build up a right sweat!!

ER, you will get there, i quite oftain feel the same too. I really hate the depressed, eat to make yourself feel better, then depressed cus i am getting fatter cycle. It is really horrid.

:hugs: hun

I think we can all relate to that cycle and it just gets rellentless!!

ER and blah... Have you checked out the facebook support group? I find it really useful :) there's ladies on there who have lost serious amounts of weights (I'm talking 6, 7 stone plus), and they're really helpful. They explain everything and if you need syn values or advice they really help. You can even post a food diary on there if your struggling and they give you pointers and tell you where your going wrong. I don't go to classes do that's how I've really kept my motivation going... Might be worth a look?

AQ- would you mind posting that curry recipe please? Thank you xx

had an arguement with oh and wanted toast and choc but had a mugshot and mullerlight instead :)

Well done Blah! its usually men that drive us to the biccie tin! odd that. lol.

Kayleigh- Il post that recipe for you when iv eaten my supper :)

Iv got lots of recipes so il do more tomorrow aswell xxx

I ordered the Family Feasts for a fiver book and its ace! Definately going to be making some of those next week!:happydance:

Ok ladies, as promised here are some recipes :) a few are my own so dnt be too bothered about exact measurements:winkwink:
They are all syn free:happydance:

Chicken Madras- quarter of a bag of iceland frozen diced chicken breast(or similar but this one is fab value for £4 for a big bag of it)
x1 tin plum tomatoes
x2 large pinches sea salt
x2 heaped tablespoons of madras curry power(i use asda's but any will do)
x1 teaspoon of chopped garlic(buy a frozen pack from asda. cheap and lasts ages as and when needed)
x1 tablespoon of chilli powder
x1 whole onion
x1 whole small chilli(with or without seeds, depending how hot u like it! lol)
Frylight.

Method- Spray a decent amount of fry light into a pan. Add the frozed diced chicken breast(or fresh if you buy and dice yourself) cook through on a medium light, spraying more fry light now and again for around 10 mins.

Whilst the chicken is cooking, add your tinned tomatoes, pinches of salt, madras curry powder, garlic, chilli powder and whole chilli and onion to blender and blend for a minute.

Add the curry mixture to the cooked chicken and stir together in the pan. Leave to cook for 10 mins on a low light and then serve with rice, potato or whatever you fancy :)

I really like this dish and it is quite spicy for those that like a curry with a kick. lol.

Will post more recipes soon xxx

For any girls that are on the EE, and struggle to put a weekly menu together I hughly recommend the 100 extra easy days book! It has 100 days fully planned out for you!

You are very welcome! Hope u enjoy it :)

Im going bed now cos my mouth is killing me. Just laughed at dh playing wii sport tennis and nearly bust my stitches so bloody sore now :-( Painkillers and a early nite should see me ok. Nite all xxx

Ive just got that book jac, and its wicked...

i went overboard last night, i had 2 hot cross buns, plus a curly wurly... 15syns? i know we are allowed 15 aday, but i think if i had exactly 15 i wouldnt lose hardly anything, so i try and stick to under 10 x

morning ladies, just weighed and lost 3lb :) 7lb in 2 weeks well chuffed xx

Morning ladies :)

Beauty- I have 10 syns per day as i feel "safer" doing this. lol. Each to their own though and you are allowed 15 a day max but i prefer to see a lil better weight loss ;-)

Angel- Woop Woop!! well done hun! that's fab :)

Well i just had bacon, egg and toast for brekky and a apple an it was well nice :)
Im relaxing now but going for a walk this afternoon whilst dh watches the footy! lol.
My mouth is feeling a lot less swollen but the area is itchy and my nose and its driving me mad! lol. Ah well think that's a sign that its healing up.

I have more recipes to post later. Syn free gravy, syn free KFC style chicken and more!
Watch this space :) hehe xxx

Been really good this morning, had 2 pieces if bacon fat cut off & 2 poached eggs & 3 slices of nimble wholemeal toast was yum & still full now x
Does anyone know how many syns are in a sachets of ww hot chocolate? Had one last night, it was lovely & gave me my chocolate fix.

Reedy- I think its around 2.5 syns for a options hot choc so i would imagine around the same? Not sure as i dont have access to the website seeing as im no longer a paying member xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->