~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on your lose becs

I had a pretty good day today.

Went to do my nails whilst kye was at nursery and went to mcs to use the loo and it was breakfast!!!!!!!!11 My mouth was watering im never out n about that early for mcd breakfat , I love there sausage n egg mc muffin. I dont know how I managed it but I just kept on walking OUT the shop lol

Breakfast 2 weetabix and milk (hea heb)

Lunch , small slice of spanish omellete left over from night before and fruit salad

Dinner Slimming world chicken curry

Snack Grapes

Goinhg to have a bath now and might have a options

Oh gosh I almost always have my 15 syns lol, it's only really when I'm in work that I don't.

Slimmer of the Week in the meetings just goes to the person who's lost the most (by percentage, I think), that week, and they get a sticker for their book, a certificate and a basket of fruit and low-syn goodies brought in by everyone in group.

You see, I lost 4.5lbs last week, and Slimmer of the week went to a lady who lost 2lbs...:wacko: I dont mind or anything, I just think it is a really odd way of doing things. I thought it went to the person, who lost the most..but maybe some groups just pick them randomly..x

You have to have lost or STS the previous week to be able to get it.

Oh gawd, I doubt it..I just want to eat everything and anything right now...:wacko::haha:

Hi :)

I did my weigh-in this morning and have lost half a lb, which is pretty good going I think for having such a poor week just gone. This week is a fresh start and I'm determined to see a couple of lbs gone this time next week. Hubby is really getting on board too, having healthy chips with me, and not adding margarine to mashed potato.

I'm hoping this post doesn't kill the thread again, people stop posting for hours after I post, and my posts aren't replied to any more...I wonder am I doing or saying something wrong? :( I don't mean to and am sorry if I am.

A loss is always better than a gain Mrs Ele! ;-)
You will soon get back into it.

I am going to have some weetabix now and fruit and then for tea im making a syn free chilli with rice and salad and some tearing bread(lil naughty) then its flexi syns for my night out later! lol. Really looking forward to catching up with friends and having a laugh.
Will be straight back on plan tomorrow xxx

A loss is a loss eleflump, Ur lucky ur hubby is changing little things withu. My partner complains that I dont put butter in the rice any more or use oil, He says that fry light burns everything ha ha ha. I usually reply with dont like it dont eat it lol

Were off to the zoo today with a friend and her 2 sons, Praying they sell jacket potatoes there , coz hunger and burger bars dont mix, I have been so good these last few days and it usually only takes me 1 slip to fall off the wagon for weeks..doh

Will update later!!

Have a great weekend everyone

Girls give me strength.... :shock: I am hoivering over the buy it now button on slimming tablets. I need to lose weight :cry: I am just a greedy fat cow, I don't think I will ever be slim again. I need that spark, that spark that everyone says goes off and the diet just clicks. I've been waiting for near 3 years for it to go off and I'm just getting fatter and more grotesque as time goes on! I feel proper sick. It's my 21st birthday party in like 48 days or something, I'm gunna look like a tent as I need a maxi dress due to my massive calves but need to cover my arms too. Pissing me off so much that I'm on self distruct and eating every bad I can get my hands on!

AL pleeeeease don't do the tabs :nope: I def agree that something needs to click to get that motivation u need, for me, I just got so down about the way I looked that something triggered it off. Healthy eating is pretty much the only way you are going to lose weight and keep it off. Read through ur pack, find recipes that take your fancy and write out a meal plan for the week ahead and stick to it! Dont have junk foods in the house to remove temptation. Stock up on fruit to pick at, and lots of Mugshots etc you can eat guilt free whenever you want to. SW works when you stick to it! And for a lot of people they find the weight comes of very quickly. My weight loss hasn't been the fastest., but I've gone from a 16-18 at the beginning of the year to a 14 now, and I feel a mlion times better already! You can do it! X

Yeah I think I will do a meal plan now actually. It's just so disheartening. I'm one of them who if someone mentions pizza, thats it then i wont rest til i get one etc :(

I know how you feel cos I'm the same. I have to look away from the Kfc ads on tv :haha: what really helps me is allowing myself one meal a week where I eat what I want. For me it's always a Friday on ohs day off, and we go out for lunch. I eat what I like, I look forward to it for the whole week and keeps me focused. Once you start to see the weight falling off, it becomes a lot easier to stay motivated. What about buying something in a size smaller to keep you focused? I bought a size 14 top when I first started and kept it hung up in view in my bedroom. Every night I went to bed I saw it and it focused me for the day ahead. Wasn't long before it fit! ;)

Hi ladies :hugs::hugs:

Well done to all the ladies who have lost this week :thumbup: :happydance::happydance:

I have weighed this morning and i have dropped a pound :growlmad: I did expect this as AF is here and it is a bad one :cry:
Hopefully i will see a better loss this week :winkwink:

Good luck for the coming week everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies :)

Amy lea- It is hard hun but it just takes a lot of wilpower and helps to have something to aim for too like your 21st Birthday. Do it now hun cos i am 30 in 2 mths and spent most of my twenties fat and unhappy with myself which i regret ;-) I am going to be in good shape in my thirties, il ensure that :)

Sparkle- Dont worry about losing 1lb when af is here. I lost 1lb when af was about and the next wk i lost 4lb so was retaining water ;-)

Hello to everyone else.

Well i had my naughty night last night and had a fair few vod an diet cokes and 2 glasses wine... then we went for a indian meal and i had a chicken madras and rice and a poppadom... so was very bad but enjoyed it ;-) I am back on plan now and i intend to lose 3lb by Friday as i am going to be doing lots of walking whilst im off work and get at least 2 gym sessions in aswell :) I am going to make some chicken stir fry now for me an dh as im starving. xxx

Aaaah just been sooo bad! lol.
My dh made us a lovely tea but he uses a fair bit of oil in cooking... we had jollof rice, plantain and chicken and it was lovely. I only ate half tho due to the oil.
I will deffo be going for a long walk tomorrow when i go to wales and a hr in the gym tomorrow too! I am now thinking that a 2lb loss is more realistic for this wk but still hoping for 3lb if i can wing it! ha xxx

Sarah I'm the same I dreeeading WI this week :(

Just had two pieces of toast with butter and marmite.. I've already gone over on syns today! I haven't really been counting all week. Naughty Kate :blush:

Bad weekend for me, cake, meal out!! Oh well new week tomorrow!!

Isn't it funny girls, how we are all bad together! haha.
Better tho as i dnt like being naughty alone ;-) ha.

I have been up since 7 even tho im not in work till thur cos in agony with cystitis :-(
Went to tesco earlier to get some Oasis so took one and will have another 2 during today.
Have not eaten yet but im going to have some weetabix soon and a yogurt.
Not sure what il have for lunch but it probs wont be great cos im going out for the day to North wales if this pain lessens. Will be good with my tea and snacks tho and will do some walking today if im well enough. In bloody agony but luckily it goes fast with these sachets.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the wk xxx

Right, I'm back on the Wagon :bodyb: My weigh in is on Wednesday so hoping being good the next 3 days will hopefully get me the 1lb I put on back off at least.

Just got up and had 2 pieces of wholemeal bread (HEb) & ham and a satsuma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->