~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on all the loses

Happii gail dont worry about it, Its hard to get around everything at first but u will get used to it

breakfast bananana cofeee (hea) and sweetner
snack bananana
lunch small jack pot, beans and huge salad
dinner, jerk chicken, rice and potatoes, huge salad with it.

snack 2 weetabix )hea and heb)

I might have a options now

Morning girls :)

I just had WI and i have lost..... 4LB!!! :)
I am sooo happy! that water retention has obviously gone and im feeling great as my weight is now 15.7 for the first time in yrs!! Could the 1st page please be updated Kate ;-)
My goal for this wk is to lose 3lb and that would mean i would of lost 3 stones as my starting weight last yr was 18.4
Do have a bit of a boozy wkend planned for my friends bday tho so will have to get the gym a few times this wk to manage it! lol xxx

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll try to pluck up the courage!

It's actually quite hard at times isn't it?! I have made some mistakes already!

weetabix x 2 HE
Milk HE
Honey syns 2.5 I think

Chicken and salad leaves F
Salad cream - Because omg so dry i couldn't swollow it lol!!! 2 syns ish

cod, syn free wedges, green beans and chopped toms with peppers, onions, peas and sweetcorn, my plate of food was huge (is that REALLY ok?)

and then I made a smothie :s oopsie, have since realised this is bad, I used the rest of my milk, muller lite, banana, kiwi and pinapple. don't know how to syn the smoothie but it will tip me over 15 syns where I was at 10. BOO.

How is the smoothie bad???

Well done AQ thats amazing, you really are an inspiration x

Well another 1lb loss for me which means I've now lost 9lb :happydance: only 4lb to go & I've lost a stone which I have never done in my life I always quit at the half stone mark x
My weightloss seems to have slowed abit though :-( The first 2 weeks I lost 5lb (2lb one week then the 2nd week 3lb) but now its just 1lb every week x i would love to get to my 1 stone mark in a week but cant see it myself x I must be doing something wrong :nope:

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll try to pluck up the courage!

It's actually quite hard at times isn't it?! I have made some mistakes already!

weetabix x 2 HE
Milk HE
Honey syns 2.5 I think

Chicken and salad leaves F
Salad cream - Because omg so dry i couldn't swollow it lol!!! 2 syns ish

cod, syn free wedges, green beans and chopped toms with peppers, onions, peas and sweetcorn, my plate of food was huge (is that REALLY ok?)

and then I made a smothie :s oopsie, have since realised this is bad, I used the rest of my milk, muller lite, banana, kiwi and pinapple. don't know how to syn the smoothie but it will tip me over 15 syns where I was at 10. BOO.

How is the smoothie bad???

eating fruit whole is free, but if u use it to make smoothies its syns, I think the reason is because u will loose a lot more fruit to make a smoothie than u would eat, u would use 10 oranges to make a smoothie and still be hungry, but u wouldnt get through 10 oranged whole.

Well done ladies!! :happydance:
I'll get the front page updates when I'm not on the laptop :thumbup:

Welcome Happigail :D
Dw about not revealing your weight - I wouldn't even weigh myself for years! I'm not arsed now, I started this at 20st but we're all here to lose :)

I'm feeling pretty good today, put a shirt on that used to be too tight now it's too big :D my auntie saw me and commented my clothes look too big haha!

Well done all. Yeah smoothies are mega syns .... i found out after my second week of drinking them!

Reedy- its normal for the weight loss to slow. mix things around a bit. change you hea and heb choices etc. xx

Updated front page :thumbup: if anyone else needs theirs updating please let me know!

Has anyone tried the new chocolate Hi-Fi bars? They're LUSH!!

You know what girls? I just realised that today is not friday! LMAO!
I had convinced myself that it was Fri! that's why i had WI this morning! haha.
I will WI tomorrow and update if any change. Aaah i am losing my lil mind this wk!
Work has been mega busy and iv been taking complaints calls and its stressful! lol.
I am now off work for 6 whole days! yaaaay!

Well done on loss reedy and thanks for such nice words :)

xxx

Can I be added to the front page ?

Daniandbaby
Starting weight - 12 st 9
Short term goal - 11 stt
Long term goal - 10st
Loss so far - 15 lbs

Today has been a good day was back at work so done alot of walking and walked my son to nursery which is up hills lol

Breakfast weetabix and milk, cofee (he a and b)

Lunch 2x chicken thigh, rice and salad

Dinner, spanish omellete , 1 lean chop and big bowel of salad

Going to have an options in a bit

Hi girls.

I had "official" WI this morning and i am still at 15.7 so 1 day didnt make a diff as i thought. lol. I am now aware it is friday tho which is a bonus! haha. Off work till next thur now so im well happy! going to be good today as i can cos tomorrow will be naughty as its my friend's birthday. Aiming for 3lb off this wk so iv lost 3 stone then xxx

Had a bit of a bad week this week, it's just seemed like so much hard work, so I don't think I'll have lost much, if any, at my weight-in tomorrow. As long as I haven't gained I suppose...

I had a muffin at teabreak, but it just sat on my stomach, and I felt really queasy...about 2 hours after eating it I was sick :/ Do I have to count the syns for it? That's such a stupid question...but hey, if I'm not going to digest all of it, I shouldn't have to count it??

Rest of the day off, not planning much...was thinking a run later but I will see how I feel since I've not been 100% today.

Good luck Africaqueen, you're doing brilliantly, I really admire your resolve!

Afternoon ladies. I feel really bad as I've not been sticking to the plan :nope: Back on it today, just hope I can stick to it, feel like I've really let myself down

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Added you Dani :thumbup:

:hugs: Lora. I've been slipping something terrible this week too. Least you're getting back on it today it's all good :)

Hey girlies!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 4lbs since Monday, thats just healthy eating!!

How does Slimmer of the Week work at your groups girls?

Oh and do sometimes you go right up to your 15 syns a day...I am on 4 at the moment, but i am waiting for my syn free chips to cook...and i am about to have a crispbake which is 6 sysns..and I want to have 100mls of bucks fizz which is 3.5...:blush:

Oh gosh I almost always have my 15 syns lol, it's only really when I'm in work that I don't.

Slimmer of the Week in the meetings just goes to the person who's lost the most (by percentage, I think), that week, and they get a sticker for their book, a certificate and a basket of fruit and low-syn goodies brought in by everyone in group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->