~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hello everyone, please may I join you all? I joined SW this morning and am gunna try extra easy. Does everyone like doing it? Have you found the results as good as following the colour plans? Some days I'll probably do green, but it would be nice to like salmon with little potatoes or some cous cous!!!

A little bit about me, I am 36, had my little girl 3 and a half months ago,, I didn't gain any weight when I was pregnant, BUT I was already really big.

I really need to do this as my pregnancy flagged up high blood pressure and I have a 10 year old and Kitty and I really want to have at least one baby before I'm done and I really want to be around for a longggggggggggg time.

*EDIT* really sorry, I just realised that I would need to give my weight (OBV!) and I just cant, wayyy to humilating, so just HELLO to all and I will read away!! x

Happigail- welcome! u have taken the first step and we are all here to support you! u dnt need to disclose ur weight if u are not happy to, but there is no shame here and it helps to see it come down each mth on the first page ;-)
Whatever u are happy with hun. I like doing EE and have gone from 18.5 stones to 15.11 stones and still a way to go but slowly and surely im getting there xxx

Hi Girls, sorry been awol...but my little girl is not well. She has croup..an awful hacking cough. Been off college this week to look after her and she has been so so clingy. I also finally made the decision today to say no to my offer for midwifery this year, and I will be applying to medical school next year instead. My true true dream of being a doctor :cloud9: I have finally just got a little bit of confidence to go for it. And I have a bit of brain anyway...:winkwink: WI tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on x x

Welcome Happigail, and dont worry about your starting weight it is the last time you will ever see that figure x

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

:hi: aimes and dani, i am new here to :hugs:

Kelly and kate well done on your weight losses this week :thumbup:

Hapigail, I am doing the extra easy plan. I love it. I lost 2 stone back last year before i got pregnant. I want to loose about 6 stone all together :blush: Don't be embarrassed about your weight nobody will judge you here. We are all working towards the same thing :hugs::hugs:

Africaqueen, Wow well done on your weight loss so far :happydance:

Hope you have all had a nice day :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I have had an ok day :dohh: Just slipped in a small slice of birthday cake but that was it, and it is my sons 18th birthday. I stayed away from the alcohol :thumbup: and only ate the good things on the table :wacko:

:hi: Eternalrose, Hope your little girl feels better soon :hugs:

Good luck at WI tomorrow

Gosh theres a few of us fell off the wagon these last few days!
Well my weeks been pretty bad!
Saturday night was a boozy night out so resulted in a big mac:blush:
Sunday was major hangover day so synned enormously with a Sub Way for lunch:blush: was also my daughters birthday so had 2 peices of choc cake:blush:
Monday the witch arrived and there was birthday cake left so had 2 slices again:blush:

Did pretty well today until after zumba, ate the last peice of cake, and had nutella on crackerbread:blush:

WI tomorrow morning, oops!:wacko:

I never went last week. We had to take Hallie the hospital. This week we haven't really had money to have varied diet, so mostly been good at home with scrambled eggs and beans on toast for lunch and jackets potatoes for tea. Although there has been a few creme eggs, and kinder buenos thrown in, Oh and a papa johns ... :blush:

I am dreading going back tonight. I hope to god I haven't gained weight but I think I might of. If I have though I hope It's not over 3lbs and putting me further back than I started. Can't believe I fell off the wagon after my 1st week, I was doing so well and loved doing the cooking. Can't wait til monday so I can have some money and go shopping for lots of yummy salad and stuff.

Found out my daughter has anemia so I need to start buying red meat for the house :sick: think I'm gunna have to get over my fear of cooking raw meat now. I think next week I'm gunna make some beef burgers with her out of extra lean mince, make a little game and (get her to do most of the mixing of the meat so I dont be sick :rofl: )

Arghhh rambled, but yeah, expect me back. I have 8 weeks before my 21st party I NEEEED to lose at least a stone!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!:bodyb:

Well done on the losses girls x
Hi Happigail - dont worry about disclosing your weight hun, we're all here to support each other & we're all trying to do the same thing - Lose weight, no matter how much weight that is x

Well I should have had WI this morning but Finley has been really poorly & very clingy, so clingy he wouldnt let me put him down to get on the scales :dohh: so will WI tomorrow morning instead x Which in some ways works out better for me because I missed Zumba last night because of Finley being ill but I'm going tonight so maybe work off a few pounds before WI x
although tbh I'm expecting to either STS or put on this week x
Going to go mad at shopping this week x I'm going to make burgers too Amy, DH had birdseye ones yesterday & they smelt lush x

Back from WI, I have lost 4.5lbs this week...:happydance::happydance:
I am over the moon! And I have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks..and that is with a 2.5lb gain last week....EEEEEK big smile on my face. Oh and I have LEARNT from previous mistakes, I no longer do 'treat' days where I would literally eat a 100 syns :lol: Instead...I just go right up to my syn limit for the day . So bought myself a little choccie dessert and a packet of french fries crisps and that will do me.

Also, how does Slimmer of the Week work at your groups? xx

so with a month and a bit of pretty much eating take out 3-4 times a night, massive bars of chocolate, flapjacks and junk , I had a week off work and wasn't doing much walking and I put on 2lb but I am actually really happy about that, as it has now shocked me back into healthy eating, Im tired of being miserable I need to lose 1 more stone, I lost the first stone in 3 weeks and nothing since coz i wasn't doing the plan properly.

I have set my self a 2 week challenge, I am going back to basis, measuring milk etc as I was just guessing lol I even chucked the batteries of the scales out so Im not tempted to weigh and Im not going to weigh for 2 weeks, As I like to see big loses not 2lb here n there lol. Im back at work tomorrow too so thats good, work at matalan so ur always on ur feet up n down the stock room round n round the store lol.

So today I had

Breakfast: Banana and cofee (hea)

Lunch: Jacket pot , beans and large salad, lettuce, carrot and cabbage.

Dinner will be chicken thighs seasoned in soy sauce n paprika and every day seasoning. Sounds really plain and dull but it is yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy

I always get cravings in the evening so will have a options hot choc coz that fills me up and i can never get through it, dunno y? I could eat 2 family size fruit n n nut bars followed by large pack of crisps easily lol

Well done ER! That is a fab loss hun x

Hi to all the other girls.

I have been good today. Yaaay! feeling a LOT less bloated too so hoping to see a loss of 2lb tomorrow when i WI as my pants are sooo loose now so best had of lost! lol.

I am going to have a salad for tea with egg and ham and all the usual stuff and a apple.
Then supper im gonna have some stir fry i think.

Work been mega busy but in tomorrow an then im off for 6 whole days! whoop whoop! Gonna get plenty of nice walks in and get crackin on my housework as i just dnt seem to get the chance.

xxx

Im back!

After a bad few weeks. Back to group tonight and lost 1.5lbs so an amazing loss so far. I expected a gain because I have eaten nothing but junk.

Very happy. So back in track and want 2lbs off next week.

Hope ur all ok, will try and catch up with the thread. xxx

I only gained 1lb thank god, thought that it would be alot more, I'm so crampy and I've bloated right up, I couldn't get my foot in my shoe :blush: stupid AF!

Well done FP!! :)

Amy- u will soon have that off an lots more :)

I am feeling nervous for WI tomorrow. Oooh hope iv lost some bloody thing now this bloating has gone away xxx

i weighed in on Monday, and am pleased to announce a 2lb loss this week. Total weight loss is now 1st 1lb1/2.

:happydance:

Well done on the losses ladies x
Amy -1lb isnt too bad hun & like AQ said you'll soon get that off x

Went to a different zumba class tonight & OMG I'm knackered!! it was for an hour & it was so energetic it was fab but think I still prefer my tuesday one atm but will do both anyway x
Been pretty good today x
Breakfast - 28g sultana bran (HEb) milk (HEa) and sweetner
Lunch - My homemade tomato & basil soup
Dinner - 2 small jacket spuds with a bit of butter (2syns) 28g Cheese (HEa) and beans with a big side salad & a boiled egg and some extra light mayo (2syns I think)
Snacks - Mullerlight yoghurt, sugar free jelly, banana & a cup of tea with sweetner & milk from HEa x

WI tomorrow x

Oh and on a positive note 4 people have now commented on my weight loss :happydance: :yipee:

Well done Stephie!

I just made a egg an ham salad for work tomorrow :)
Come on WI! Wanna see if this water retention has gone! lol xxx

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll try to pluck up the courage!

It's actually quite hard at times isn't it?! I have made some mistakes already!

weetabix x 2 HE
Milk HE
Honey syns 2.5 I think

Chicken and salad leaves F
Salad cream - Because omg so dry i couldn't swollow it lol!!! 2 syns ish

cod, syn free wedges, green beans and chopped toms with peppers, onions, peas and sweetcorn, my plate of food was huge (is that REALLY ok?)

and then I made a smothie :s oopsie, have since realised this is bad, I used the rest of my milk, muller lite, banana, kiwi and pinapple.

Oh and because I get desperate for sugar a 4 syn shapers bar.

I don't know how to syn the smoothie but it will tip me over 15 syns where I was at 10. BOO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->