~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Had another rubbish week too, fell like thats all i'm saying just lately :dohh:
Must be good next week!!!!

Haha we're so in tune with each other :lol: Yeah I've been terrible this week, not had a full-on blowout but been 'picking', you know? Haven't been to bad today touch wood :)

Hope ya feel better soon Sarah :hugs:

Hiya girls.
Well my oasis sachets kicked in so feel a lot better and ended up going to North wales with my mum an dad. There i ate... cone of chips and a mr whippy! wth?! i could not resist some traditional seaside fare.. i am weak! lol. Deffo gonna be as good as i can now. Want to get 2lb off by fri but il be happy with 1lb considering the shite iv been eating...

Gonna have a healthy stir fry for tea and then be good tomorrow, wed an thur an fingers x'd il wing it and lose something at least. lol xxx

Haha! Oh no I'm off to Llangollen next week for two nights with my mum and Lucas.. I've been thinking I'll be good when I go but the sound of a Mr Whippy already sounds tempting :haha:

Ps I'm SO glad there's someone else who calls it a Mr Whippy! If I say that to any of my mates they look at me like I'm mental :blush::lol:

Breakfast- 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (HEb) Ham (free) Orange (superfree)

Dinner- Tomato mugshot (free)

Tea- Jacket potato (free) Beans (free) Salad (superfree) ham (free) tablespoon of fat free dressing (think it's 2 syns but need to check)

Hallie is out so where having a film night Later on I'm going to have strawberries, bananas and strawberry & wholegrain fat free yoghurt. Might even pig out and have an orange and a jelly and a mini twister lolly ice too :rofl: depends how it goes.

I had a bad weekend

sat we went to the zoo and there wasnt any jacket potatoes so I ended up having fish batterd, chips oven cooked and beans, then I had a latte and 2 chocolate cakes lol I did do LOADS of walking tho

Yesterday at the market I had a lamb kebab then for dinner i had a chicken korma, nann bread and pilau rice, also tucked into a mars bar icecream, flap jack and almost polished of a family size fruit and nut...my god im greedy been on period tho lol

back on plan today going good

Breakfast banana and cofee, lunch banana , dinner jacket pot x2, lean bacon , beans and salad

Ooh, I went to Llangollen last spring with hubby and some friends, we went on a canal boat :boat: from Whitchurch to Llangollen and back, it was loooovely :D I'd love to go back!

So far this week I have been really good, no syns Saturday, 6 yesterday, will be 8 today...hubby is craaaaving Domino's, so I've decided that as long as I behave myself all this week, I am allowed a small ('personal' size :pizza:) Domino's tomorrow as my flexi-syns day. It will be 26 syns, and that will be it tomorrow, no other syns at all!!! If I can keep up the good behaviour for the rest of the week I'll still be well under syns count for the week, even with the pizza. I know you're not meant to save your syns up or count them weekly rather than daily, but everyone here seems to do it to some extent and still loses weight, so a bit of sensible flexibility doesn't seem to do any harm??

The shock I had with that muffin on Friday (ate it without thinking about the syns, had a heart attack and felt really sick after finding out it was 23.5!!!) has really 'clicked' this diet into place for me, my motivation is really good at the moment (I haven't had chocolate ALL WEEK :wacko:). Long may it continue!!

I'd love to get 2 1/2 lb more off this week, at least - I've dropped 1 lb already, and another 2 1/2 would make my half-stone! The exercise is going well, my fitness is returning fast...seriously, if I can run 5k without stopping, anyone here can! I'm half way to being able to run all of my 10K in July, I suppose it is helping that I've got people sponsoring me to do that, so I feel like I can't let them down by being unfit!

Glad you're feeling better Africaqueen, I've never had cystitis but can imagine it's awful :/ I hope it clears up quickly for you!

(p.s. please please excuse the smilie abuse, I've never been on a forum with such good smilies before!)

Ps I'm SO glad there's someone else who calls it a Mr Whippy! If I say that to any of my mates they look at me like I'm mental :blush::lol:

It is them thats crazy not us:winkwink::haha:

Amy- Glad ur back on track hun x

Dani- Im glad someone has been a bit more naughty than me! ha x

Well i am gonna be sooo good tomorrow...aside from the pancake im having for brekky at my mum an dads... Ooops xxx

Seeing as its pancake day and all - Are plain pancakes syn free if not how many syns??
Would really love one tonight but been bad all week so if they are high in syns I would rather not have them x

Got Zumba tonight & tomorrow :happydance: :yipee:

There is a syn free recipe (which is basically a very thin ommelette with vanilla essence in :rofl: ) but I doubt normal pancakes are. I googled last night and its 3.5 syns for a table spoon of plain flour :shock: and you need 100g in a recipe!

Aunt Bessies' frozen pancakes are 4.5 syns each :)
There's a way of doing them just using eggs and sweetener, separate the egg whites, beat them 'til stiff, add the yolks and sweetener and fry in fry-light. Apparently they're just as good - but free! I've yet to give it a go :lol:

Well I PUT ON this week!! Half a pound, but omg it's given me a boost. Soooo annoyed at myself - I'm going for gold this week I better lose at least 4lbs! :dohh:

hhmmmm might attempt them or not bother as dh wont go for the syn free ones lol I'll just deny I know how to make pancakes, that usually works lol x

Oh and I bought some WW dessert yoghurts & on the pack it says Fat free so are they free on SW?? The flavours are strawberry tart, lemon cheesecake, toffee apple & I cant remember the other, they just seem too good to be free!?!

Kate - sorry about the 1/2lb but at leaset its given you the motivation again for next week x you'll soon lose it again & more xxx

I've not got my book with me but I *think* fat-free flavoured yoghurt (apart from Mullerlight) are 1/2 syn for 100g. I could be wrong! Are you on the SW online?

No I'm not thats why I ask so many questions lol x I cant afford it x
I thought if they were fat free they were free on SW, :dohh: oh well only having one a day so not like its loads x
Thanks Kate x

Hiya girls :)

Kate- u will soon drop that half a lb hun. EASY ;-)

Well today i have eaten a normal pancake for brekky at my parents. Had a drizzle of syrup and lemon juice on it and it was YUMMY! lol. I went and did a 40 min sesh at the gym after it tho... haha. Going for a mile walk later too whilst this weather is so nice and im off work :) I am going to have a beetroot sandwich now and a apple. Weird combo i knw but super good for u and tasty. For tea dh will be having pancakes as he has been at work and is coming home for one night. I will be having chicken stir fry tho.
I really hope i have lost 2-3lb come fri but have had a few bad days so would be happy with a 1lb this wk.

Hope everyone is doing well? Ooooh Kate- Loving the new hair style btw xxx

low syn pncake recipe-https://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/198198-pancake-recipe-low-syn.html :)

Lol thanks Kate x I highly recommend them they are lush x
Well dh persuaded me to go out for a pub lunch & let's just say what a waste of syns, it was disgusting so will be working extra hard tonight & tomorrow at zumba x gggrrrrr really mad with myself this week I've just not tried hard enough so will only gave myself to blame at WI on Thursday x

I have slimming world chips in the oven (ovens switched off they're getting cold because Darren is stuck in traffic :rolleyes: ) with cajun spices on them, gunna have with beans and pitta bread pizzas. I'm starving, haven't eaten since breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->