~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ooo I might try aldi and Lidl for my fruit and veg, well, prob aldi cos it's closer. Thanks for the tip :)

Thanks for the recipes AQ, really wanted maccys breakfats tomorrow so might try those pancakes and cook some bacon instead :) I'm doing the sw kfc for tea :) Gonna put AQs recipe for the curry in the slow cooker tomorrow :)

xxx

Oooh, just one question, does it affect your weight loss if you don't stick to 3 meals a day? I have only had breakfast today and wasn't hungry for lunch? I am better eating something even though I am not hungry than not eating at all?

xxx

No hun, it wont effect your weight loss, although if u manage a few snacks inbetween meals such as a apple or melon etc it will keep your metabolism fired up and help burn cals faster ;-)

Hope you enjoy the curry! xxx

Apparently the more u eat the more u lose, so yep even if ur not hungry try and eat. I just scoffed down a bowl of all bran xxx

AQ - that sounds lush! and been on fb x

Your baby is sooo cute aswell! aaah cnt wait till its my turn to have one:cloud9:

xxx

I cant wait for you to have your little one either...:cloud9: Im so broody at the moment its untrue! But I have to wait till I finish my midwifery training and I havent even started it yet! I start Sept this year and my training finishes 2014. Arrrrgh, I will be seeing and delivering babies. If it doesnt help with the broodiness, I am royally screwed arent I. :haha:

Is LIDL or ALDI cheaper for fruit and veg then? I'm sure thats what bumps my bills up as I dont eat very much meat at all (maybe eat meat twice a week).

ER- Aww what a rewarding job that is gonna be though! You will still have plenty of time for another lil bubs aswell. Your only young ;-)

Blah- well Aldi have the super six deal each wk where 6 items of fruit or veg are around 50p and lidl have offers aswell so i tend to mix an match between the two. Im a real bargain hunter tho cos we are on a verrry tight budget this yr xxx

oh right, never really thought about going there for fruit and veg for some reason although i do like other (bad) foods from lidls!

Right i skipped my davina yday so its a must do today :dohh: :(!

Creme eggs are 8.5 syns!!

Made a lush quorn and veg stirfry with noodles, was 3.5 syns!!!! Bloody lush!!

ER, ao pleased for you, you sound so much more positive!!!!

what was the syns in your stir fry? oil and sauce?

i did my workout :) OH always laughs at me doing it though :growlmad: Made a veg soup whilst I did my workout and chucked some leftover chicken in it for the last few mins so i'm having a bowl just now as yet again I've not ate that much today :dohh: 2 alpen bars when i got up at half 7, cheeseburger and chips at about 2 and now my soup at 9.30 :shrug:

Is it just me who isnt hungry or is it a common thing since the free foods are so filling?

Wow, I don't come on all day and I come back to a whole load of reading :lol:

I'll put the recipes up on the first post when I get more time :thumbup:and any weight updates.
Off out to Wetherspoons tomorrow with family, so I've been checking the menu for syn-free food!

If anyone wants to add me on FB I'm Kate Duncan (pic of me with Lucas on my back) :)

Kate- Just added you on FB but not sure if it was u? lol. Loads of kate duncans but i added the one with baby on back :)

I have just done 25 mins on the wii fit before as i finally managed to get on it when dh was done with his day long football watching. Bloody selfish men hey? Iv been stuck in most of the day in the bedroom on here to avoid the footy. Grrrrr xxx

Ok I'm feeling really dis-heartened this morning, I feel like this is just not going to work for me:cry: 1 lb loss last week and NO LOSS this week, despite following the plan and slipping up with the flapjack, 2 gym sessions and 2 zumba classes Ive not lost a damn thing:hissy:

I feel like I'm wasting my time now. My body just wants to keep me fat:cry:

Ok I'm feeling really dis-heartened this morning, I feel like this is just not going to work for me:cry: 1 lb loss last week and NO LOSS this week, despite following the plan and slipping up with the flapjack, 2 gym sessions and 2 zumba classes Ive not lost a damn thing:hissy:

I feel like I'm wasting my time now. My body just wants to keep me fat:cry:

Sorry to hear that hun, are you still on your period?

I must admit I have just been reading the slimming world page on fb and I know for a fact I was doing it all wrong.You cant mix red and green days e.t.c...and when I spoke to the consultant yesterday she said you literally have to follow it by the book for the weight loss to happen. Jac, I would get to a group like me. I need the support, and I need someone to tell me what to do..:dohh:

If it makes you feel any better last night I had chippie tea and mushy peas..so 1,900 syns..! :dohh:

Dont get dishearted hun, I know what your feeling but the alternative is to eat crap again and that wont make things better either. We will get to the bottom of it. Do you do a food diary? Can you remember exactly what you have eaten this week? xx

Morning Ladies...
I have not caught up on all posts yet... but i will do...
I went out last night had a fair few ciders and a few jd and cokes!!
so i am just feeling rough and also bad! Im am not drinking now till april...
and i am sticking to the diet and exercise all week... xx

Morning girls :)

Jac- SW deffo does work, so u are going wrong somewhere. If you want to send me a example of your diet il have a look over it for you. Iv already done it for few other girls ;-)

ER- Glad to see that your PMA is back hun!! fab news ;-)

Jade- sound like you had a fab nite! cider and then JD tho... i would be ill! lol. Can't manage to mix my drinks nowadays without suffering big time for 2 days! hehe .

Well i have just had shredded wheat for brekky(hea and heb) and a apple.
I am going to make leek and potato soup for lunch and god knows what for tea.
I am deffo going for a long walk today though as i seems that there is more football on today?? I am not putting up with it for 2 solid days. I only see dh on a sat an sun as he works away all wk so i aint impressed with it tbh :-(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"