~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Jade! Thats awesome:happydance::thumbup:

Flakes are 8 syns, OMG I nearly picked up a flake instead of the damn flapjack but thought the flap jack would be healthier, wont do that again..:dohh: I will treat myself to a flake after swimming from now on:haha:

Ive had today:
Bran flakes with milk from HE A allowance
Apple
Poached eggs, grilled bacon and baked beans
THE flapjack:blush:
Mushroom and ham omlette with salad and a cranberry and strawberry mullerlight...

Are all the mullerlight yogs free on EE? apart from the Inspired by ones? I could eat them all day:wacko:

AQ- Can you help me out please? I'm trying to configure a weight loss ticker for my sig through ticker factory and its having a funny on me!

I add my starting weight in LBS of 173 (12.4 stones)
then my target weight of 138 (9.9 stones)
then my current weight of 155 (11.11 stones) and it tells me Ive lost 18 lbs! when ive not, Ive lost 7 lbs...grrrrrrr its doing my head in!

Well done Jade! Thats awesome:happydance::thumbup:

Flakes are 8 syns, OMG I nearly picked up a flake instead of the damn flapjack but thought the flap jack would be healthier, wont do that again..:dohh: I will treat myself to a flake after swimming from now on:haha:

Ive had today:
Bran flakes with milk from HE A allowance
Apple
Poached eggs, grilled bacon and baked beans
THE flapjack:blush:
Mushroom and ham omlette with salad and a cranberry and strawberry mullerlight...

Are all the mullerlight yogs free on EE? apart from the Inspired by ones? I could eat them all day:wacko:

LOL this made me laugh :haha: I've been referring to mine as 'The Starbar Incident' :rofl:

Yes Mullerlight are free :D

flapjacks do have loads of sugar and syrup in them but they have good things too like the oats and fruit if there was any in it. Flakes are all bad!

you've done ur calculations wrong jac lol! 11st 1 is 155, 11st11 is 165! looks like you missed out a 1 when you converted into lbs?

+ yes mullerlights are free but im limiting myself to 1, max of 2 per day or i'd literally eat 600cals worth of yogurt :dohh:

Thats strange Blah, I put in 11.11 about a zillion times in the convertor thingy and it kept giving me 155:dohh: Stupid thing...grrrr

Think Ive done it now, had to change my start weight to 172 to get a 7 lb loss as 173 gave me 8.

i'm also limiting myself to 1 a day but had 2 today:blush:

Gym in the morning......I still FEEL blooming fat!!:hissy:

WOW to the flapjack syn value, it is huge!!! I have had a good food day today,

B - Buttered (well Marg!!) toast (HE B) tea with swetener & Milk (HE A)
L - Tinned Salmon & Salad
D - Tuna steaks, mixed veg & spuds.
Snacks - Grapes, Pear, Muller Light,

Syn - Blue Ribon bar (5) Marg (1)

Jac- Glad you got your ticker sorted :) I had a few "teething" problems when i did mine too. lol. I love having a ticker cos i can watch my bmi go down and that's the most important thing to me right now :)

Iv had fruit for supper so going to bed nw to have a read. Knackered and dh home in the morning. Gonna have bacon omlette for brekky. Nom nom!

Nite all xxx

Right, I think my scales are broken? I weighed in this morning as 145.8 which is heavier than yesterday! So I washed my face and stood on them again (same clothes, same position of scales) and it was 143.8?! Maybe they need a new battery? I hope I am 143.8 cos thats an almost 4lb loss :D

Morning girls :)

Blah- I would try a new battery?

Well i got weighed this morning and i have lost 5LB!!! I am soooo happy with that loss!
I know i have not been able to eat properly for 2 days but i was a pig prior to that so im really pleased. This takes me down to 16.3 and total loss of 29lbs since i started last may so im really happy. Soon be 15 something! woop woop xxx

Wow what a fab loss!! Well done :happydance:

I was a bit of a piggy yesterday so I'm reining it in today :blush:

going shopping today so can officially start tomorrow x although still being good today x
had 28g shreddies with milk
a cup of tea
a bag of quavers :blush:
atm eating a tin of pineapple which is about 2.5 syns apparently so will get fresh from shopping
then i've got a big tin of spaghetti hoops and a activia yoghurt for lunch x will change to mullerlight when i go shopping x

Hey ladies!!

I lost 5lbs last night, so 11lbs in 2 weeks!!! I am now 15st 10lbs!!! I am really pleased!

well done on the loss ladies

4lb loss for me this week

my SW recipe book has arrived, so gunna be making plenty of free meals next week x

Can you add me please? I started on jan 2nd and have lost 9lbs so far, although I bought a new pair of scales yesterday as I only had old ones and they put me half a stone ahead Grrrrr! Think my old ones were dodgy :blush: so I'm starting again and going with my new weights:

Starting weight 13st 6
Short term goal 11st 7
Long term goal 10st

I wanna get down to a size 12-14 from a 16 and in the long term aiming for a size 10. I'm following ee :)

Well done on loss Beauty :)

Welcome to our group Kayleigh!

I am having last nites leftover chicken curry an rice for tea. Home made an syn free and its sooo lush! :)

xxx

What curry is it aq? I usually make the one out of the latest mag, but I fad a go at a korma type one last night and it was lovely! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->