~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Hi, Sorry i have been missing for a while, had a mad few days.

Well had my first SW meet on Monday. Weighed in on their scales at 14 st 6.5, so a little worse that i thought. I am still getting very confused on the food, and what values every thing holds.

Made a savoury mince with rice on Tuesday, with all sorts of veggies and things in, it was yummy. It was 250g of lean mince, so i think 5 syns for the whole thing?

I am findnig it hard to do quick and easy dinners for us both - suggestions will be great!!!!

Ooooh just had mega sweet tooth so made myself a dish of syn free rice pudding and it was delish as ever! :) lots of sweetener and nutmeg in it. Going to bed with my book now. Shattered. Just cooked carrot and turnip and chicken for work tomorrow and some rice pud for dessert xxx

Cant believe how fast the thread is moving...

Well its weigh in day for my bout half 6... I will update on phone as soon as i get out of there... I go with my dad,uncle and his girlfriend... so there is a few of us...

I am guna try and do a syn free day.... So today will be...
B:Weetabix and milk (HEA&B)
L:The tuna and boild egg salad in the SW Book
T: The soup that is in the SW Book... but i will add more veg.. peppers and a few cubes of Potatoes...

Snack on fruit and a yoghurt...

Yesterday i fancied crap... but i was good and had a yoghurt and apple...
I made the Tikka curry out of book (1/2 syn per serving) it was lovely...

Well done on all the weight in ladies...
xx

Okay so today is going to be exactly the same as yesterday really except I need to eat more superfree foods which I forgot to yday so gonna munch on some carrot sticks as a snack instead of my apple.

Mornin girls :)

Well i am off to do some wii fit and then work till 8pm so will be on tonight.

My weigh in is in the morning so il be able to update soon.

Hope u all have a good day xxx

hun my starting weight was 10 stone i started dieting on 1st jan xxx and my short term goal is 9stone xxx

I have my weigh in tonight eeeeeek!!!! Good luck!

Right so I thought I was going to be away for a few days doing detox but went to doctors this morning about my chesty cough I have had since wayyyyyyy before xmas. Ive now got antibiotics today, and I have to take them with FOOD!! :dohh::dohh:

I went shopping with Matthew today, and he took me to this lush vegetarian restaruant. Was really nice actually, so I have kind of cheated today, but it was healthy food though, sort of...:haha:

Right, well I better get the shopping in for tomorrow...going to go and do an online shop now

Hope everyone is well..

Eternal that sounds nasty, hope the anti b's kick in soon for you.

Ooh I went to Wagamamas today, and had chicken sama salad.. dread to think how many syns it was but it was lovely!

Thanks Becs...

I thought I would add a link for this

https://www.facebook.com/slimmingworld

The pictures on there are really inspirational...there are women there that have lost 8 stone e.t.c

Day 2 has been great again and I'm full again :D Does anyone else do their WI on a wednesday?

Well i am gutted... i put on 2lb!
God knows how.. cos i havent ate one bit of crap!!
am bloody gutted... if i had cash in the house i would order a fat pizza!!
The lady said it could cos i am eating enough?
so my group runner will most likey call me over weekend after looking at my food diary...
I really dunno what i could of done wrong...

any advise?
xx

:hugs:
Don't give up hun. The lady who does our weigh-in says it doesn't work if you don't use your syns? Idk. Hope your group leader can shed more light on it. At least you know you're eating healthily, you're still doing all the right things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->