~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Well done everyone :happydance:! Okay todays plan (I'm doing the 7 day kickstart thing so i dont need to count syns, just follow the plan exactly)..

B - Cornflakes and milk with strawberrys ontop
Snack - mullerlight yogurt and an apple
L - depends on whether I go to softplay or not.. If I do I'll have a packet of skips and another apple and if I don't, when I go home I'll have 2 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese ontop and a satsuma
D - Making lots of pasta to divide into portions for me, OH and amelie to last til tomorrow too with veg (peppers, onion and courgette in a sauce made of garlic, herbs and chopped tomatoes)

I suspect I'll be stuffed LOL especially as I've not eaten for 3 days. Was so nice to eat my cornflakes this morning haha

(BTW - I lost 3.5lbs in 3 days on master cleanse but I dont really recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth cos mine were/are in agony cos of all the citric acid and sugar)

Will update front page today ladies I promise, Im going back on the MC for a few days but I will be around still cheering you all on ...I just need to work out how to do spoilers now....:wacko:

Weighed in at 19st 9lbs this evening so 5lb official loss - yay!! :happydance:
Really pleased and v. surprised considering the amount I eat! Bought a load of the SW cereal bars while I was there, so I'll deffo be getting my HEB now. Bought one of the recipe books too - 'the bible' as the ladies in my meeting called it, lol.

Got up reeeaally late today so my diet has been all over the place. I had -
Mullerlight toffee yogurt
Pkt noodles
Mackrel salad
Toffee and pecan cereal bar (HEB)
Chicken and bacon stir-fry (yumyumyumyumyum)
Coffees (HEA for milk)

Jac - what's Zumba? My SW group is running a free class at the end of the month in a gym near mine, wondering if it's worth rushing back from work for!

OH yes!!! its definately worth it! Ive been twice now and I enjoy it sooooo much!:thumbup:

Well done everyone :happydance:! Okay todays plan (I'm doing the 7 day kickstart thing so i dont need to count syns, just follow the plan exactly)..

B - Cornflakes and milk with strawberrys ontop
Snack - mullerlight yogurt and an apple
L - depends on whether I go to softplay or not.. If I do I'll have a packet of skips and another apple and if I don't, when I go home I'll have 2 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese ontop and a satsuma
D - Making lots of pasta to divide into portions for me, OH and amelie to last til tomorrow too with veg (peppers, onion and courgette in a sauce made of garlic, herbs and chopped tomatoes)

I suspect I'll be stuffed LOL especially as I've not eaten for 3 days. Was so nice to eat my cornflakes this morning haha

(BTW - I lost 3.5lbs in 3 days on master cleanse but I dont really recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth cos mine were/are in agony cos of all the citric acid and sugar)

Woohoo Sarah! you go girl! :happydance:

oops forgot to say I weighed in at 11 stone 12 this morning so not lost anything since monday but hey its only 2 days:thumbup: total so far is 6 lbs!

thats great jac xxx well i managed to get the syns from downloading it from a torrent so i can use that now :D paul is gonna print it off at work:D xxx

Okay so weigh in this morning at slimming world class and I have lost-
5 and 1/2 lb in my first week :happydance: :happydance:

Im so chuffed!! We do a group discussion thing after weigh ins and she asked me how I felt and I got bit emotional, felt like a right wally but Im just so proud of myself and amazed at the difference its making already :D

Well done to everyone else thats lost too!!:dance:

Well done everyone on your losses :) I'm feeling pretty much back to normal low so cracking back on with SW, although only managing small portions of everything ATM :( I hate being ill lol x

:flower: Hiya can I join please?
just started SW today... so will take a while to get the hang of it...
I can`t believe what I am allowed to eat!! .. its far more than I have been eating, but I was snacking instead of eating a proper lunch!!

It's taken me a week to get to grips with it, it really does work though I have lost 5 and half lb in my first week and I ate loads :D

Ok I am editing front page...I have three tabs open....:dohh: If anyone wants me too add anything let me know ..as I am on page 14 so far this thread is moving fast..xx

Can someone PM the link for the cd they've bought from eBay please? I can't find it :shrug: :blush:

Right lovely ladies, I have edited front page as much as I can.

I am still missing quite a lot of weights though, if you have not let me know your short term goal weights or Long Term Goal Weights, or Weight Losses please let me so know so I can amend accordingly.

We also need to have an exercise of the week...it looks like Zumba is quite hot! Anyone got any classes near them. Ive got one near me, and I want to drop it like its hot there! :haha:

Im on the Master Cleanse from tomorrow, so I will still be here..but not Slimming World-ing Ill be detox-ing...xx

And a link for the ebay CD, would be great so I can put it on the front page. xx

this isnt the exact one I got but looks like its the same stuff on it and same price

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Slimming-Wor...eauty_Dieting_Slimming_ET&hash=item3364023ce8

Okay today I've hadddddddd..

Cornflakes with milk and stawberries
an apple
2 slices of wholemeal bread with beans
pasta and veg in tom sauce
chocolate mousse :)

Im still really full :dohh: idk how you lose weight on this diet :s

btw jac - who's sarah :rofl: totally random that was LOL

Hi girls :)

Well done on the losses girls! FAB!!

Welcome Angelcake and best of luck.

Well as for me i have been good today aside from 2 small pieces of dairy milk in work. I took chicken casserole for lunch and snacked on a yogurt and i got home from work late(9pm) so just made a SW "cheese burger" for tea. It is basically- a syn free burger on 2 slices wholemeal bread and 2 cheese triangles(heb and part of hea) and its rly tasty :) i also had a apple and a orange and im having some pineapple soon.

I am making Jollof rice and chicken for work for tomorrow :)

Can't wait to get weighed on fri and im going to be super good for next wk, plus im having my surgery on the 18th on my mouth so wnt be eating much that wk! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->