~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

ok im naughty i had grilled chops with a little mash and a little beans but sneaky eat a little of the fat lol i love it ha ha ooops well i uploaded the pic on fb im 9st6 yay

hey see the sins do they go by how many cals are in something like 2 sins = 20 cals ? xx

Jenny, your grilled chops will be syn free, what did you make your mash with and what type of beans? Xx

my mother in law made them with flora light cause she is diabetic and it was weight watchers beans xx

Well done with losses ladies :) my weigh in day is a fri so i will update then.

I was good today and ate healthy all day with no syns and im going to do 20 mins on the wii fit after the soaps :) Would love to have lost 4lb by fri but be happy with any loss as i was bad on sat nite and every lost lb puts me closer to the IVF :) xxx

All baked beans are syn free Hun :) so it would just be your flora light to be counted as syns :) all in all a pretty low syn meal.

Right, I NEED to do this, im a mess, look a mess and feel a mess and the pics from Paddys birthday party of me made me actually feel like throwing up! Im just looking on ebay at the mo at these disks with all the stuff on.. are they ok blah??
I will join in once they come! I really cant afford to pay for group membership and i have pretty good scales here. Is it easy to do? x

Sham it is easy defo xxxx

I'm having such a bad day today feel so hungry :cry: xxxx

is their anywhere else i can get the book that tells me the sins cause im not able to join online yet cause they are asking for 59.99 for 3 months and that doesnt include the books lol xx

is their anywhere else i can get the book that tells me the sins cause im not able to join online yet cause they are asking for 59.99 for 3 months and that doesnt include the books lol xx

Have a look on ebay hun ;-) xxx

what is the book called hun xx

Just go on ebay and key in 'slimming world books' in the search engine and loads will come up. Its the starter pack books u will need but they do recipe books and shopping guides etc too:winkwink: xxx

Evening fellow SW'ers :wave:

Tonight I made Chachouka and I was reserving judgement but it was so yum! Even OH liked it!
Ok, so todays menu was
Breakfast: Bacon Sandwhich (count 2nd slice of bread as 4 syns)
Lunch: Prawn omelettte FREE
Tea:Chachouka and salad with 1 tbsp reduced fat dressing(1/2 syn)
then had SW rice pud again, was yum this time!
Sanacked on apples, pear and a peach!

also did 1 hr 20 in gym and Zumba for an hour tonight!

Weighed in at 19st 9lbs this evening so 5lb official loss - yay!! :happydance:
Really pleased and v. surprised considering the amount I eat! Bought a load of the SW cereal bars while I was there, so I'll deffo be getting my HEB now. Bought one of the recipe books too - 'the bible' as the ladies in my meeting called it, lol.

Got up reeeaally late today so my diet has been all over the place. I had -
Mullerlight toffee yogurt
Pkt noodles
Mackrel salad
Toffee and pecan cereal bar (HEB)
Chicken and bacon stir-fry (yumyumyumyumyum)
Coffees (HEA for milk)

Jac - what's Zumba? My SW group is running a free class at the end of the month in a gym near mine, wondering if it's worth rushing back from work for!

well done on the loss kate! That's fab!

I have just asked someone what zumba is too. lol. Keep hearing ppl mention it xxx

Well done Dawny, EternalRose and Kate! :flower:

I weighed in at 146lbs this morning, so a 3lb loss!!! yay!

Hope everyone has a good SW day, and good luck to those of you weighing in x

PS - Mon, you can change my stats on the front page to starting weight 10st 9, current weight 10st 6 and goal weight 9st 12lb of you like - looks weird me being the only one in lbs! Lol

Right, I NEED to do this, im a mess, look a mess and feel a mess and the pics from Paddys birthday party of me made me actually feel like throwing up! Im just looking on ebay at the mo at these disks with all the stuff on.. are they ok blah??
I will join in once they come! I really cant afford to pay for group membership and i have pretty good scales here. Is it easy to do? x

They're FAB! There's a list of green/red recipes and tells u what they are synwise on other days and if theyre free on extra easy, theres a huge list of syn foods and their values, a list of all your free and superfree foods, a 7 day kickstart meal plan, extra easy totally explained, green and red days totally explained.. GREAT cos they come on a CD so you just print what you need and stick them in a folder if you want and all for 99p :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->