~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Don't lose faith mummyjade, hope you get some answers.

I have just had a choppy tea after WI, I lost 6lb!!!

can I update front page my starting weight was 12 stone 9

I have had a good day today
had weetabix and milk hea for breakfast

chicken curry for lunch

pear

chickenm curry for dinner

apple, pineapple

No syns

Well done ladies :)

Jade, really don't feel disheartened sweetie, our leader sees alot of people put on the first week and the second week thy have a really amazing loss, it's to do with your body adjusting.

Well I lost 3.5lb this week, so chuffed!! Only 1st 3.5lb to target :) xx

Well done Becs! FAB loss!

I get weighed 2moz morning so hoping for 4lb off but 3lb is fine :)

I am just so glad im back in the "zone" as i couldnt get back into it for ages and now am all systems go again!

Gonna make tuna pasta for work 2moz with some salad cos cba cooking allsorts tonight! just wanna have a bath and early nite with my magazines, all fresh for dh coming home tomorrow xxx

Laura thats fab!!!

My target is 2 stone for Easter!!! Only another 22 lbs to go lol!!

Thanks Hun.

Im positive you can get there :) I hope to be at my target by chloes 1st birthday, 15th march.

Mornin ladies :)

I got weighed this morning and i have lost 3LB this wk :)
Aiming for 5LB by next wk.

I am going to be super good this wkend and do plenty of exercise. Il do loads of wii fit and walking and dh is home so some other exercise will be good too ;-) haha.

Anyone got any plans for this wkend? we dnt have plans really, but we are going to be clearing out the spare room and il be going on a few decent walks for a few miles. xxx

Well done chick, thats fab!!!!!!!

No plans here. just dog walking!!!!

Morning Ladies....

Stillgutted over yesterdays weigh in... cant believe it...
Instead of my weetabix i have had a mullerlight youghurt and some fruit...
Guna look at the meal plans on first page and get sojme ideas for lunch and tea!

Well done on all your weigh ins xx

Well done africaqueen :D

I'm work Saturdas so my weekends are generally dull! I'll probably spent mine sweet-talking OH because I've been a bit mean to him recently :blush:

Well done Africaqueen :D

No plans really just heading out on sunday for a few hours upto Manchester to see friends :)

Morning Ladies....

Stillgutted over yesterdays weigh in... cant believe it...
Instead of my weetabix i have had a mullerlight youghurt and some fruit...
Guna look at the meal plans on first page and get sojme ideas for lunch and tea!

Well done on all your weigh ins xx

Dnt be too gutted hun. When i first started SW yrs ago, i gained 3lb in my 1st wk... i was doing red an green days then and had mostly had green days. Turned out my body was ajusting to all the extra carbs i was eating. The next wk i lost 5.5lb ;-) I do EE now and still have carbs but dnt go mad on them. I still have my pasta and everything but try to have more chicken and fish and fruit and veg etc. Any questions feel free to PM if im offline xxx

WELL DONE Dawny!! thats amazin!!

We will be skinny minnies before we know it ;-)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->