~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

omg! i am joining this week on wednesday... im embarrased to say im 86kg. just tried those crisps and they are amazing! x

just needed to tell.... i just tried those crisps but with parsnip instead of potato and it works mmmm! x

It was shop bought Jac - I counted it as chili sauce in the green book and it came up 0.5. That'll do for me! (was fit btw :winkwink:)

Welcome Beautywithin and firstprincess :)

Im in bed now with a glass of no added sugar juice. only had 2 small glasses wine in the end cos didnt wanna sabotage my weight loss ;-)

Night all xxx

omg ive had a bad few days.. well I say bad and its good for my usual but not very SW!

yesterday I had a chicken kebab and salad and today I had a subway with cheese on it and shared amelies crisps :dohh:

terrible :(

Blah, like I always say, tomorrow is a new day!!!

Ive done well today:

bREAKIE- Fruit in yoghurt
lunch- apple, banana and a pear
tea: sw chips, egg and beans

BUT Ive had 3 glasses of vodka and diet coke this eveing (naughty me) and the vodka servings are a little more than 30 ml's each!
oh well, new day tomorrow:thumbup:

i suck at weekends! I'm stay in tomorrow though so will be sticking to the plan :growlmad:

Well I have kind of fallen off the wagon last few days...Ive not gained any weight though..:wacko: I will start back on it from Monday. I WILL do this..I will copy and paste my goal plan for the year tomorrow. I hope everyone else is doing better than I am at the moment..Sometimes I feel like I am destined to be fat forever..

:hugs: Don't get too disheartened hun, everyone slips up now and then. Just keep focused on the final target. Some days are worse than others, just tell yourself it's going to be worth it! :)

(I'm convinced I've put on but I'm scared to look! :blush:)

dont worry hun just get back on track when you feel ready as above everyone slips up.

Trying to do a meal plan to follow but am so stuck for some reason, ive looked at the ones on the front page for inspiration!! Going to make EE lasagne for tea.
I always struggle with SS & S foods as I dont like many of them xx

Thanks for the support girls...well I am feeling a bit better today..here is a copy of my goals...I bought all my food in for this week..I have stuck this goal plan to my fridge..:lol:

&#8226; To lose 5lbs by the end of January 2011 minimum.
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of February 2011 minimum.
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of March 2011 minimum.
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of April 2011 minimum.

Milestone 1: To be 13 stone 5lbs by May 1st 2011

&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of May 2011 minimum
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of June 2011 minimum

Milestone 2: To be 11 stone 13lbs by July 1st 2011

&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of July 2011
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by the end of August 2011

Milestone 3: To be 10 stone 7 by 1st September 2011

&#8226; To lose 5lbs by end of September 2011
&#8226; To lose 10lbs by end of October 2011

Milestone 4: To be at final goal weight of 9 stone 7 by 1st November!!

Milestone Treat Planner

&#8226; Milestone 1: Hotel Getaway to Drakes in Brighton
&#8226; Milestone 2: Afternoon Tea at the Ritz
&#8226; Milestone 3: Beauty Spa or Health Farm
&#8226; Milestone 4: Shopping Spree

I would be so happy to get to milestone 1 as that was the weight I was when I first met Matthew, I was a size 12-14 and Abigail would be a year old x

Look at me a week in and I'm down to 16st 13lb :dance: in total 8.2lb :wohoo: xxxx

Well done dawny...

I had
B:weetabix with milk (HEA&B)
Lunch will be fruit
T: Butternut squash and red pepper soup...
Then snack on fruit... and probs a mullerlight yoghurt...

Oh yeah do you find drinking water helps with weight lost?
xx

Eternal rose- your goals sound very do-able ;-) you can do it! It is hard going esp when we add pressure to ourselves but when we are all nice and slim and healthy we will be so glad we did it. It really helps having a incentive too. Mine cnt get any bigger... to be a mum.
Everytime i feel like going crazy i rem why i am doing this and the reward gets closer with every 1lb i lose :)

Well done Dawny :)

xxx

Need advice!!

I have just got the Muller light yogs the cheese cake ones.

how many syns are in these ones if any??

xx

Thank you! i have had no syns 2day so i can have one and enjoy yum yum yum :) i'm 2lbs lighter already and i started it wednesday!! xxx

okay i officially suck after a weekend pretty much off plan :(

restarting tomorrow. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"