~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

I was doing well until I opened a pack of yog coated banana chips!!! Oh well!!!

Me too Blah!:dohh:

I stuck to plan yesterday but went OTT with the vodka and coke last night, today Ive eaten fruit for breakfast and went out shopping with the kids and had a box of 5 chicken selects (only ate 4!) and just looked and a box of 5 is 20 syns!!! so minus 1 I can take off 4 syns so thats 16 syns, 1 over today:nope:

For my syns I'm not having tea (dont feel hungry) just some more fruits and lots of water!
Gym tomorrow so back on track in the morning!

Dont feel guilty for having syns ladies. The way our teacher told us to look at it is if you have a full vase of flowers taking one flower out of it wont change the look of it, but if you have to take half out it starts to ruin how they look. In other words one bad day isnt going to harm in the long run but lots of bad days right after each other can do :)

I really think its doesnt hurt to have a day off now and again!! It give me a right kick up the butt to get motivated again!! We are all human and can't be 100% on it all the time!!

right im getting the EA active out and dusting the dust off it :eek:

That's the spirit Blah! :)

I spent 3hrs today clearing out spare room and then cleaning it so think iv burnt a few cals. lol. I have stuck to plan and made a syn free chicken roast for dinner. Only had 5 syns on a small glass chardonnay. Taking the left overs from our roast into work tomorrow for lunch with some fruit. Gonna have some fruit and yogurt for supper soonxxx

Well i have just had homemade Cottage pie and the only syns were for the Butter i put in :)

i feel so good and i even got hubby to eat Veg aswell cos i hid it inside hehehe

i cant wait for the morning i have just got some exercise equipment and its in my front room aswell as my sister Wii Fit :) so tomorrow is cleaning then a work out afternoon to burn so fat i think :) xx

Spent £40 on Tesco online buying all my herbs and spices :blush:
So I'm gonna get to work and do some nice bloody cooking. Made tuna pasta for tea with sweetcorn, red onion and natural yogurt instead of mayo. Served it with a load of salad to get in some superfree :winkwink:

Good for you Becci!!! I love exercise, I think the combo of the 2 makes you feel so good!

couldnt find my ea active belt ugh. Downloaded zumba workout, just had a peek and it looks great so gonna try and do that once a day or atleast every 2nd day.

also when i get a bit more fit and lose some more weight im gonna try and start jogging. Im so unfit though LOL

Had a bad weekend (eating out etc) so fresh start tomorrow. Going to try and do some Wii and walking with LO in the sling this week.

Here's to a good week ladies! :flower:

Blah - I'm hoping to start goingto zumba classes soon - really excited!!

There's a running thread on this section of BnB. I'm starting the couch to 5k plan towards the end ofthe month. Really aimed at beginners and gets you running 5k/3miles within 8-10 weeks. Worth doing - I did it a few years ago after I signed up to the race for life. I ran it in 34 minutes and before I started the C25k plan, I hadn't run since PE at school!

sounds like a lot of us had a rough weekend!

Fresh start tomorrow :)

heard a lot about this c25k thing lately so I will check it otu!

Does anyone have the recipe for the Lasagna ??i had it but i cant find the magazine it was it since we have moved house and prob in the boxes in garage
xxx

I lost 2lbs this week. Wasnt SW - infact i think ive put on since i left my MC. Hey ho, onto this week.

Going to start doing this c25k thing too :)

Whats C25K? I looked for a thread but couldnt see one:shrug:

Well after a weekend of flexi syns im back on plan this morning :)

So meals for today.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEB) and Milk (HEA) Clementines and Banana
Lunch - Jacket potato and Beans, Apple and Clementine
Tea - Roast Chicken, Syn Free Roasties, Runner Beans, Green Beans, Brocolli, yorkshire puds (1 syn each) and gravy (1.5 syn) Clementines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->